The ONLY solution to the immigration problem

BTW, if the wall was completed, over 1 million square miles of American citizens land will have been confiscated by the government all because the government can't build a wall on the border.

Do you think you add credibility by making such stupid statements?

Size of Mexico 758,449 sq miles.

Size of Texas 268,820 sq miles

According to you, all of Mexico AND Texas will be confiscated! Where will they live?

Last edited:
I've been a part of the political scenery since before you were a gleam in your daddy's eyes. I watched Georgia go from ALL Democrat to ALL Republican in every office on every level where I vote - city, county, state and federal levels (all offices.) The last statewide election was decided by less than 1 percent of the vote.

On every piece of empty property in the city I live they are building condos and apartments - and all of those will be occupied by non-whites and non-whites vote for Democrats by LARGE margins. In the next election, Democrats will rule. Our county prosecutor changed parties already in anticipation of the next election.

One county over, it was held by conservatives since Reagan. Today, that seat is occupied by Lucy McBath, a Democrat.

Just a couple of weeks ago, our governor (who ran as a pro gun - anti immigrant type) had to appoint someone to fill the U.S. Senate seat of Johnny Isakson who is retiring with a year left in his Senate term. The POS that our governor appointed has an attorney named Stacey Abrams. Abrams is a black racist that made reparations a part of her campaign.

WTH??? A good ol' boy nominates a woman to the Senate that is cozy with the most radical Democrats in this state AND is friends with the woman who almost beat him in the election????

Trump is limited to the upcoming election. After that no Republican is taking Georgia. Demographics and the mood of the people five years from now. Trump did NOT win the popular vote. He won the electoral vote. Democrats are making sure that the next election will be the last the Republicans win. The Republicans are mostly RINOs.
Kelly Loeffler bought herself a Senate seat appointment and that is an indicator to you that the rest of the country will go Democrat?

Democrats have a bigger plan for doing more fraud in the election process you say, mmm... well I suppose they can try but a whole lot of former Democrats seem to be watching this whole messy affair in DC and don't particularly like what they are seeing. Hell, even old staunch Democrats I know that had stuck with the party to the end are now saying what crooks the Clinton's are.

How completely and utterly fucking stupid! Can ANYONE on this board say anything more stupid than that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG. I have a short fuse for stupidity when people say complete idiotic things to me like they think I'm stupid. My shoe size exceeds your IQ apparently.

No, I do not think that Kelly Loeffler buying a Senate seat is the only thing to be considered. It's WHO she bought it from. She bought it from a Georgia governor ON YOUR SIDE OF THE POLITICAL FENCE!!!!! Add to that, Georgia is a very important swing state that may very well be going left in next year's election. If not then, most definitely in the following election. WTF is it with you people that cannot think long term and see that the world is not doing back flips because another Democrat jumped in to save the sinking Republican Party? No wonder you wound up with two terms of Barack Obama.

No, I do not base my conclusions on a single event or even a single state. I watch the states:

CHART: Democratic Governors Make A Big Comeback Under Trump
Ignorance on your part as I don't have a side in Georgia politics. Some of us vote for the person running for office. We make our decisions on who we vote for or support based on their policy positions and their character regardless of whether they have a D, a R or other by their names.

If you are trying to make us think you didn't understand the post, you are ignorant OR you think that the people that agree with you are idiots. I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Brian Kemp is anti-immigrant, just like you. Why in the HELL would he put someone in the United States Senate - WHO HAS A VOTE AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL THAT AFFECTS YOU who is far left??????????
I don't trust your opinion; Simple as that. If she is a problem I am sure the people of Georgia can vote her out.

Nothing personal, but all I have done is state facts. To this very day, nobody has ever asked my personal opinion until they've spent dozens of posts attacking me. By then, I don't feel cooperative and nobody on this board knows my own opinion.

Honestly, you should never trust the guy whose telling you what you want to hear. If you want the truth, you should consider all sides equally. You will, most likely, find a version of the truth in the mix that makes some semblance of truth.

Like it or not and believe it or not, the people in the higher echelons of government all have pretty much the same agenda. All they disagree over is the best way to get there.

Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one. The advantage I have over you is that many years ago I treated the issue the same way I treated going to court. Study the other guy's arguments until you can argue his case better than he can. That is the only way you're going to beat them. Flailing around, trying to manufacture objections is NOT going to work out for you, but feel free to try.

Many years ago, when this was not the issue of the era, I was busy learning about it from a working perspective. My knowledge doesn't come from Internet B.S. Rather it comes from actual work experience.

BTW, if the wall was completed, over 1 million square miles of American citizens land will have been confiscated by the government all because the government can't build a wall on the border.

According to you, all of Mexico AND Texas will be confiscated! Where will they live?

I know you're desperate to make a point, but at least two people on this thread have no idea what that point is.

An no, the Berlin Wall did not work.

No one is advocating a wall as draconian a wall like the Berlin Wall that was enforced with armed guards with orders to shoot to kill...and they did.

The Berlin Wall worked.

Dude you should read the thread before making asinine comments.

Were you intentionally using a double negative to sarcastically say the wall DID work?

The wall never worked. That is one reason it came down. I was listening to a radio program one time where people grew up when the wall was standing and they wanted to see their families.

They dug tunnels, used blankets and made makeshift contraptions that work much like a hot air balloon and they bribed guards. IF that monument to stupidity worked, it would still be standing.

Walls Don't Work

Kelly Loeffler bought herself a Senate seat appointment and that is an indicator to you that the rest of the country will go Democrat?

Democrats have a bigger plan for doing more fraud in the election process you say, mmm... well I suppose they can try but a whole lot of former Democrats seem to be watching this whole messy affair in DC and don't particularly like what they are seeing. Hell, even old staunch Democrats I know that had stuck with the party to the end are now saying what crooks the Clinton's are.

How completely and utterly fucking stupid! Can ANYONE on this board say anything more stupid than that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG. I have a short fuse for stupidity when people say complete idiotic things to me like they think I'm stupid. My shoe size exceeds your IQ apparently.

No, I do not think that Kelly Loeffler buying a Senate seat is the only thing to be considered. It's WHO she bought it from. She bought it from a Georgia governor ON YOUR SIDE OF THE POLITICAL FENCE!!!!! Add to that, Georgia is a very important swing state that may very well be going left in next year's election. If not then, most definitely in the following election. WTF is it with you people that cannot think long term and see that the world is not doing back flips because another Democrat jumped in to save the sinking Republican Party? No wonder you wound up with two terms of Barack Obama.

No, I do not base my conclusions on a single event or even a single state. I watch the states:

Ignorance on your part as I don't have a side in Georgia politics. Some of us vote for the person running for office. We make our decisions on who we vote for or support based on their policy positions and their character regardless of whether they have a D, a R or other by their names.

If you are trying to make us think you didn't understand the post, you are ignorant OR you think that the people that agree with you are idiots. I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Brian Kemp is anti-immigrant, just like you. Why in the HELL would he put someone in the United States Senate - WHO HAS A VOTE AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL THAT AFFECTS YOU who is far left??????????
I don't trust your opinion; Simple as that. If she is a problem I am sure the people of Georgia can vote her out.

Nothing personal, but all I have done is state facts. To this very day, nobody has ever asked my personal opinion until they've spent dozens of posts attacking me. By then, I don't feel cooperative and nobody on this board knows my own opinion.

Honestly, you should never trust the guy whose telling you what you want to hear. If you want the truth, you should consider all sides equally. You will, most likely, find a version of the truth in the mix that makes some semblance of truth.

Like it or not and believe it or not, the people in the higher echelons of government all have pretty much the same agenda. All they disagree over is the best way to get there.

Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one. The advantage I have over you is that many years ago I treated the issue the same way I treated going to court. Study the other guy's arguments until you can argue his case better than he can. That is the only way you're going to beat them. Flailing around, trying to manufacture objections is NOT going to work out for you, but feel free to try.

Many years ago, when this was not the issue of the era, I was busy learning about it from a working perspective. My knowledge doesn't come from Internet B.S. Rather it comes from actual work experience.
You sure do blather a lot. I have no intentions of going through your diatribe and researching all of your claims on what appears to be your personal opinion in all of your lengthy posts about how highly you think of yourself and your opinions.

If Mexico and South America had an economy that was close to ours, as Canada's is, they wouldn't even wanna come here, right? So why are those two countries economies not closer to ours?

IMO, they're just huge slave labor camps for this part of the world. There's a reason why the minimum wage in Mexico is $5 per DAY (not hour)
Mexican officials are easily bought off by lobbyist. Much like our own politicians. In fact, lobbyist own 99% of all our politicians. Republicans and democrats alike. And since it's so cheap to live in Mexico, Mycrosoft and the other big companies down there, can easily afford to dish out a cool million to keep the minimum wages as slave labor levels. Which keeps the people poor. Which keeps crime levels high. Which keeps drug money coming in. And all the other effects that poverty has on any society.

Question is, how to fix it.

Because Trumps stupid wall isn't going to. Sending Mexico and South America hundreds of billions isn't going to work.
The answer to all of this is in their economies down there. I guarantee you, that if the minimum wages down there were even $5per HOUR, they wouldn't even bother coming here.

$5hr down there, is like an upper middle class wage.

So while the first thing you said is relatively accurate, nothing else is.

If you raise the minimum wage in Mexico, they would simply have no work whatsoever, and end up with even more people coming to the US for work.

The minimum wage, doesn't magically make the work you do more valuable. The reason Mexicans are paid less, has nothing to do with the minimum wage, or the politicians or something.

The reason they are paid less, is because the relative value of their money is lower, and the quality of their work is lower. Anyone who is in programming at a large company, can tell you how the quality of code from outsourced locations is often of a lower quality.

Now this is acceptable because they are paying a lower price. This is normal for all human existence. Your Chevy isn't the same quality as a Mercedes, and you are ok with this because you don't pay as much for a Chevy. And guess what.... people who were on the assembly line at the Chevy plant, are not paid as much as those at the Mercedes plant.

This is normal.

Additionally, the cost of living is much lower. So you would expect wages to be lower, because the cost of living is lower. And by lower, I mean massively lower. When you compare the cost of living in Seattle where Microsoft is, to where their offices are in Mexico, the cost of living is nearly 150% higher. That means you can take a cut in pay from $100,000 to $40,000, and have the equal standard of living.

So Mexican labor is not under paid. They are not paid less because of politicians, nor because of the minimum wage, and they would not be paid more because of the minimum wage.

If the politicians did jack up wages, it would merely result in Mexicans being out of a job. The value of the work, does not increase, because a politician said so.

Instead you just have more people unemployed. And with that, more would be coming to the US for employment.

An no, the Berlin Wall did not work.

No one is advocating a wall as draconian a wall like the Berlin Wall that was enforced with armed guards with orders to shoot to kill...and they did.

The Berlin Wall worked.

Dude you should read the thread before making asinine comments.

Were you intentionally using a double negative to sarcastically say the wall DID work?

The wall never worked. That is one reason it came down. I was listening to a radio program one time where people grew up when the wall was standing and they wanted to see their families.

They dug tunnels, used blankets and made makeshift contraptions that work much like a hot air balloon and they bribed guards. IF that monument to stupidity worked, it would still be standing.

Walls Don't Work

You are crazy. That wall is the only thing the kept East Berlin from imploding decades before hand. It worked exceptionally well.

You have no freakin idea what you are saying.

The REAL way to resolve the issue is to repeal laws back to what they were when America was great.

Secondly, unless and until America's drug culture is dismantled, you will have the same revolving door that brings those from south of the border here. You cannot bitch about drug cartels on one hand AND have a culture wherein parents, the government, doctors / the mental health community and Big Pharma think that drugs should be the first (and most of the time) only option every time someone gets a headache or don't feel good.

You are not going to solve immigration woes by limiting the employers equal Rights to avail themselves of foreign labor. You are not going to resolve the issue when Americans are the most drug addicted people on the planet. AND we also have the most people in prison than any country in the world... Adding insult to injury for every drug addict in a mental health facility, more than TEN are in prison. As if that is not enough, not only is that generation unable to work and be productive, but locked out of the job market with Republican passed laws like the National ID / REAL ID Act - E Verify that gives unfettered access to an individual's past. They can never get beyond it.

Given the nature of our problem, the only form of punishment for people should be the death penalty for breaking the law. Once they have a criminal record, they become unemployable and some foreigner, on average, will claim the job the American don't want or cannot work due to their background.

Repeal laws that were passed between when people say America was great and today. Stop the drug culture starting with parents, the government, doctors / mental health officials and Big Pharma from dispensing drugs as if they were candy. Either kill criminals OR limit an employer's access to an individual's background. Repeal the National ID / REAL ID Act - E Verify and call it a day.

You sure do blather a lot. I have no intentions of going through your diatribe and researching all of your claims on what appears to be your personal opinion in all of your lengthy posts about how highly you think of yourself and your opinions.

Anything that isn't music to you ears is blather to you. Your idiocy doth testify against you. You appear to be one of the beaming paragons of human virtue whose mind shuts down after four sentences.

So you have nothing except criticisms based on ignorance and a penchant of proving you are pretty damn stupid.

The REAL way to resolve the issue is to repeal laws back to what they were when America was great.

Secondly, unless and until America's drug culture is dismantled, you will have the same revolving door that brings those from south of the border here. You cannot bitch about drug cartels on one hand AND have a culture wherein parents, the government, doctors / the mental health community and Big Pharma think that drugs should be the first (and most of the time) only option every time someone gets a headache or don't feel good.

You are not going to solve immigration woes by limiting the employers equal Rights to avail themselves of foreign labor. You are not going to resolve the issue when Americans are the most drug addicted people on the planet. AND we also have the most people in prison than any country in the world... Adding insult to injury for every drug addict in a mental health facility, more than TEN are in prison. As if that is not enough, not only is that generation unable to work and be productive, but locked out of the job market with Republican passed laws like the National ID / REAL ID Act - E Verify that gives unfettered access to an individual's past. They can never get beyond it.

Given the nature of our problem, the only form of punishment for people should be the death penalty for breaking the law. Once they have a criminal record, they become unemployable and some foreigner, on average, will claim the job the American don't want or cannot work due to their background.

Repeal laws that were passed between when people say America was great and today. Stop the drug culture starting with parents, the government, doctors / mental health officials and Big Pharma from dispensing drugs as if they were candy. Either kill criminals OR limit an employer's access to an individual's background. Repeal the National ID / REAL ID Act - E Verify and call it a day.

Here is you first problem champ:

I have been against having wholesale immigration. Your little video tries to cover up the FACT that the guys who write your policy don't give a shit about the 1 million new people that get naturalized every year; they fret over the few visas that allow for temporary workers.

Those new citizens and their families are about to vote you into oblivion. You guys are dumber than dog shit.

I have been against having wholesale immigration. Your little video tries to cover up the FACT that the guys who write your policy don't give a shit about the 1 million new people that get naturalized every year; they fret over the few visas that allow for temporary workers.

And we go to Full OPEN BORDERS..........as you suggest....................how many gumballs will be coming here when they make between 2 to 5 dollars a day.............and what will that do to us.........

Cheaper Labor here.....and our workers wages lower........Ross Perot called this a Giant Sucking Sound coming from our Southern Border.........

H2B visas should be increased.............and the companies who violate our laws should be punished.....There is a LEGAL WAY to work here..........and it's the LAW.......

We are either a Nation of Laws or not........Your plan would cause massive people to FLOOD our Nation...........to escape the poverty of their own countries.......and lower the wages of our people in the process....

So........Champ..............I don't agree with you.

Temporary Increase in H-2B Nonimmigrant Visas for FY 2019

If farmers file petitions for increases to stay legal.....and do it in a timely manner they can increase the number of Agriculture VISA's................

The Cap needs to be increased.............and that would allow the Farm Workers to be here LEGALLY.......

Your idea is COME ONE AND ALL.........LOL..........that would be disaster.............they would FLOOD HERE.

Anything that isn't music to you ears is blather to you. Your idiocy doth testify against you. You appear to be one of the beaming paragons of human virtue whose mind shuts down after four sentences.

So you have nothing except criticisms based on ignorance and a penchant of proving you are pretty damn stupid.
My opinions are based on your lengthy diatribe which have nothing to do with the original post and a brief search of the people you mentioned in your lengthy diatribe about what you posted about yourself. Just fact there wasn't meant as criticism but you are free to take it as that if you wish.

Those new citizens and their families are about to vote you into oblivion. You guys are dumber than dog shit.
Missed that portion...........We know dang well the Dem strategy of changing the Demographics of this country for votes...........which is why the Hispanic vote is getting higher and higher here.........

We are well aware of the Fake ID networks.............IDENTITY THEFT......for them to get around the I-9 documentation to work here.

We are well aware of the businesses who hire illegals........the IRS who ignore Identity theft.....and give back Tax Credits to those here that are known to be using Fake SSN's...........

So does Trump............and the I-9 audits are Doubling now ............more businesses are being raided..........Reagan is laughing from the grave..........His Law and the I-9 requirement are coming back to haunt the leftist strategy of getting POWER from illegals.............

Tis a War..........and right now Trump is fighting back on it.

Syria was bombed by failed former President Barack Hussein Obama. Not the issue.

With Iraq we had the United Nations who had issued hundreds of Resolutions against Iraq with a final one authorizing the use of force. Our Congress also authorized the President to use force in Iraq.

Trump announces strikes on Syria following suspected chemical weapons attack by Assad forces
The Damascus sky lights up with surface-to-air missile fire as a U.S.-led attack targeted different parts of the Syrian capital early Saturday, April 14, 2018.

Following the expansion of the ISIS Caliphate into Syria due to President Obama withdrawing all our troops from Iraq against the advice of his generals.

I know you're desperate to make a point, but at least two people on this thread have no idea what that point is.

Do you too believe that the wall would necessitate the taking of a MILLION SQUARE MILES? The size of Mexico and Texas combined? And you say I'm desperate?

Do you too believe that the wall would necessitate the taking of a MILLION SQUARE MILES? The size of Mexico and Texas combined? And you say I'm desperate?
Right now the number of miles of walls being built will end up being about 300 miles by the next election.......about 100 miles less because of Legal Challenges...............175 miles are being challenged in court again via a lower court ruling that is ANOTHER Nationwide Injunction.........even though the ruling should have never been allowed due to previous court rulings........

They Judge shop and cause delays.............the money is there......but work is stopped.

Most of the walls are going in priority areas..........where there is a current problem.......and most of it is in HIGH DRUG TRAFFIC areas......................One section already built was a dual function......Levies with Walls on top......because of Flooding problems........

In San Diego........was a Safety issue at a point of entry.....Pedestrian walks and such for public safety......In that case they had been begging for funding for over a decade....to the deaf ears of politicians.

And we go to Full OPEN BORDERS..........as you suggest....................how many gumballs will be coming here when they make between 2 to 5 dollars a day.............and what will that do to us.........

Cheaper Labor here.....and our workers wages lower........Ross Perot called this a Giant Sucking Sound coming from our Southern Border.........

H2B visas should be increased.............and the companies who violate our laws should be punished.....There is a LEGAL WAY to work here..........and it's the LAW.......

We are either a Nation of Laws or not........Your plan would cause massive people to FLOOD our Nation...........to escape the poverty of their own countries.......and lower the wages of our people in the process....

So........Champ..............I don't agree with you.

You are a pathological liar if you are trying to make that accusation against me. Talk shit here because you will continue to hide behind an anonymous board name. At the end of the day, you have to lie and make shit up in order to have any case.

National ID, defending socialism via the illegally ratified 16th Amendment, and supporting Democrat passed legislation is just the blind leading the blind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back