The Solution To Illegal Immigration.

Like changing the subject much? It appears so. This thread is about stopping illegals from coming into this country. You know. Just like different indian tribes back in those days would have done. But keep galloping along on your anti-White horse. After all, the jewish controlled media went through enough trouble to make you have that belief.
I’m an Indian, fuckstick, and I know my history.

From who?
Other tribes going all the way back to the first primitives that crossed the land bridge from Eurasia. The history of North America is one of constant, bloody war. At least the white man didn’t exterminate the various Indian tribe like the Indians did to the tribes they conquered,

Other tribes going all the way back to the first primitives that crossed the land bridge from Eurasia. The history of North America is one of constant, bloody war. At least the white man didn’t exterminate the various Indian tribe like the Indians did to the tribes they conquered,
Eliminating tribes is literally the first thing colonizers did.

I liked your first idea better. That one doesn't involve introducing invasive species that may or may not do well in the climate. You should have went with something like land mines. Also, something I find interesting about the whole topic is the fact that there are apparently "sanctuary cities" in the U.S. Because in Article 4 Section 4 of the Constitution, speaking of the states it clearly states, "and shall protect each of them against invasion;" That law is Federal Authority. Didn't we fight a Civil War over who had ultimate authority? The Federal Government vs Stares Rights? And didn't the side that backed Federal Authority win? With that being the case, how in the hell in any court can any part of this country declare itself a sanctuary for illegal invaders!!! Obviously, our court system is a fucking joke!
I was also thinking of underwater mines but a few of these wouldn't hurt.......My bad.......They WOULD hurt!!!

1707719220007.jpeg

Eliminating tribes is literally the first thing colonizers did.
Nope, most North American tribes survived, many assimilated. You claim to be Indian, I’m part Comanche, I grew up with a guy who was half Mohawk. A large percentage of Americans are part Indian. Most of the Indians died because of diseases that they had no immunity to, the Europeans had no idea about how they were spreading the diseases. Germ theory wasn’t discovered for a couple of hundred years after colonization began. The Indians also infected the Europeans with new diseases, but the Europeans had immunological systems more used to dealing with new diseases because of world-wide trade.

if you want to be angry at colonizers who killed off Indians, go after the Spanish, they slaughtered Indians in wholesale lots in Latin America.

What I know is you don’t know shit about history

Tell me what I said that you think is wrong. Also, you say you are an indian. Would that be from a North American tribe or one of the ones from Central America and points farther south. Also, are you a real indian? Or a wannabe like Iron Eyes Cody. Who was actually italian. Or are you what they used to call a "breed." As in half breed. Half indian and half White. What south of the border they would call a Mestizo. The reason I ask all this is because I would like to know just what kind of point of view you are promoting is coming from.

Also, if you are indian as you say, what in the hell are you doing with an avatar of a hot White chick. For you, blacks and other non-Whites, consider our women off limits to you. Stick to your own damn kind!

Just like the Indians stole it.

I find hellbilly's anti-White tirade to be quite amusing. Don't you? Most of the native americans had died from diseases introduced from Europe long before any colonization even took place. Possibly brought by Vikings and who knows who else hundreds of years before Columbus discovered America. So there wasn't that much "stealing" going on. Also, as I told him, the North American tribes were savages. They didn't even have a written language. He is bitching about people who he wouldn't even be able to bitch about here without using our language and alphabet to do so.

To have any moral right to bitch, he should give up anything created by White people. Starting with our written word. Though I suppose he could start using the Aztec form of writing. (Though nobody would understand it) But they were savages as well. Every year they would sacrifice thousands to their gods by ripping their hearts out. Though the bodies didn't go to waste. They were cannibalized by the populace.

I was also thinking of underwater mines but a few of these wouldn't hurt.......My bad.......They WOULD hurt!!!

View attachment 901023

That would work. But all we really need to do is whatever they do between India and Pakistan. I'll show you a picture of what their border looks like from space.

india-pakistan1.jpg

Actually it is very simple.

Undo the stolen election and return Trump to the Presidency. He will seal the border just like he did before.
That and build guard towers on the border and man them with sharpshooters from the military. Make it just like the Berlin Wall.

That and build guard towers on the border and man them with sharpshooters from the military. Make it just like the Berlin Wall.
That is actually a good idea. However, we don't have to do it. Trump sealed the border the best it could be by cutting a deal with Mexico. He also required that any of the fake "asylum seekers" stay on the other side of the border to have their case determined. 99.99% of asylum claims are fradulent. Just welfare queens expecting to get free shit from the American taxpayers.

Why did that idiot Potatohead undo the deals that Trump made to keep the little shits out? That was like the dumbest thing ever done by an American President. Like Obama said Potatohead is a major screw up. Anybody that voted for him is an idiot.

By the way, just for the record. The Berlin Wall was built to keep people in. If we built the same kind of wall it would be to keep the invaders out.

Forum List

Back