The Solution To Illegal Immigration.

brainsee

Jan 25, 2024
What is the solution? Just think of what you wouldn't be allowed to say. That is the solution. Why is that? Face it. It's because you're likely a soulless slave. A beaten down bitch. Globalist and big business capitalist scum tell you what to think. And you more than likely like it! I wonder if there is anybody here with the guts to prove me wrong. To do so, say what wouldn't be allowed to be said. I couldn't get away with it. But maybe you could. We all know that nothing else tried has worked. Say what will work. Speak the words. If you dare. If you are having any trouble with it, I'll give you a choice. War or whore. Which do you choose.

What is the solution? Just think of what you wouldn't be allowed to say. That is the solution. Why is that? Face it. It's because you're likely a soulless slave. A beaten down bitch. Globalist and big business capitalist scum tell you what to think. And you more than likely like it! I wonder if there is anybody here with the guts to prove me wrong. To do so, say what wouldn't be allowed to be said. I couldn't get away with it. But maybe you could. We all know that nothing else tried has worked. Say what will work. Speak the words. If you dare. If you are having any trouble with it, I'll give you a choice. War or whore. Which do you choose.
Close the Border. Use OUR Army to protect OUR Border. Don't let anyone cross.

• Banned
Close the Border. Use OUR Army to protect OUR Border. Don't let anyone cross.

Close. But obviously, that is allowed to be said. So that isn't the thing that wouldn't be allowed to be said.

• Banned
The solution is to reinstitute Trump’s policies, which Biden killed in the first day of his administration. Then, deport every illegal who breaks a law - from running a stop sign to pummeling cops.

Well that was allowed to be said. So obviously, that isn't the thing that wouldn't be allowed to be said. That aside, what is going on is an old story. There have been many presidents, both republican and democrat who's solution was amnesty. Even if you were stupid enough to trust the proven LIAR, Trump would end up doing nothing useful. The best he could accomplish is being a little bit less terrible than Biden on that matter.

Actually it is very simple.

Undo the stolen election and return Trump to the Presidency. He will seal the border just like he did before.

Then round up all of Potatohead's Illegals and send them back.

If the FBI turds can identify everybody that participated in the 1/6 protest they can find all these goddamn Illegals.

• Banned
Actually it is very simple.

Undo the stolen election and return Trump to the Presidency. He will seal the border just like he did before.

Then round up all of Potatohead's Illegals and send them back.

If the FBI turds can identify everybody that participated in the 1/6 protest they can find all these goddamn Illegals.

Are you fukin' high?! The election wasn't stolen. Biden won by over 7 million votes. You can't fake that. To do that, you would have had to have had many millions of people voting who weren't supposed to. How people vote is of course secret. But that they voted isn't. Did the trump team dig up many millions of people who voted who weren't legally eligible to vote? Did they dig up any? On the other hand there is a conversation Trump had with what I think was the governor of Georgia. Where he asked him to "find" him something over 11,000 votes.

Are you fukin' high?! The election wasn't stolen. Biden won by over 7 million votes. You can't fake that. To do that, you would have had to have had many millions of people voting who weren't supposed to. How people vote is of course secret. But that they voted isn't. Did the trump team dig up many millions of people who voted who weren't legally eligible to vote? Did they dig up any? On the other hand there is a conversation Trump had with what I think was the governor of Georgia. Where he asked him to "find" him something over 11,000 votes.
You are confused Moon Bat.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

The fucking Democrats stole the election and that is a fact.

• Banned
You are confused Moon Bat.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

The fucking Democrats stole the election and that is a fact.

Does somebody pay you to say such stupid things? Or do you do so because you are stupid. Do you think that after the votes are counted they destroy any evidence of them? Well they don't. At any point in time any legal entity can go through the votes and see if they are counted correctly. From what I have heard, the Trump team filed over 60 lawsuits to say that the election was stolen from him. Don't you think that along with all that he would have requested a recount by an independent party? He probably would have if he thought it would make a difference. But he didn't. Why? Because the election wasn't stolen from him. Not by a miscount or anything else.

rampart. What is it that you don't like about my thread. Let's discuss it.

Does somebody pay you to say such stupid things? Or do you do so because you are stupid. Do you think that after the votes are counted they destroy any evidence of them? Well they don't. At any point in time any legal entity can go through the votes and see if they are counted correctly. From what I have heard, the Trump team filed over 60 lawsuits to say that the election was stolen from him. Don't you think that along with all that he would have requested a recount by an independent party? He probably would have if he thought it would make a difference. But he didn't. Why? Because the election wasn't stolen from him. Not by a miscount or anything else.
Are such an idiot as to really think Potatohead got 81 Million votes? LOL!

With the goddamn Illegals and other shitheads in commie states like California with lax or non existent voter identification laws it is possible that Trump lost the popular vote like he did in 2016.

However, he did not lose the Electoral College delegates. They were stolen from him.

The Democrats used the pandemic as a cover to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts, counted by Democrats. That is a fact. Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

If the chickenshit Congress would have done the right thing they would have called for an audit of the election, just like what was done in 1876.

But they didn't and now we are stuck with this corrupt pedo idiot Mr Potatohead. A moron that never got anything right in his pathetic life. The one that Queer Barry said was a fuck up. The one whose family got filthy ass rich by selling out his country to the Chinese and other foreign interest. The worst President in the history of the Republic. That is saying a lot seeing that the runner up is Queer Barry.

Shoot anyone trying to cross illegally. Turn the Rio Grande red.

Are such an idiot as to really think Potatohead got 81 Million votes? LOL!

With the goddamn Illegals and other shitheads in commie states like California with lax or non existent voter identification laws it is possible that Trump lost the popular vote like he did in 2016.

However, he did not lose the Electoral College delegates. They were stolen from him.

The Democrats used the pandemic as a cover to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts, counted by Democrats. That is a fact. Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

If the chickenshit Congress would have done the right thing they would have called for an audit of the election, just like what was done in 1876.

But they didn't and now we are stuck with this corrupt pedo idiot Mr Potatohead. A moron that never got anything right in his pathetic life. The one that Queer Barry said was a fuck up. The one whose family got filthy ass rich by selling out his country to the Chinese and other foreign interest. The worst President in the history of the Republic. That is saying a lot seeing that the runner up is Queer Barry.

It doesn't matter if the votes are mailed in or transported in by aliens from Mars. Whoever sent them in matters. It can be verified as to whether or not they were legally entitled to vote. Also, from what I have been able to find, there are a few areas in a few states where illegals are allowed to vote. But ONLY IN LOCAL ELECTIONS. Not in national elections. Also, remember when Trump was running against Hillary? As it turns out, Hillary actually won. That is if you go by popular votes. (Which is how it should work) She actually had around 2.5 million more popular votes than Trump. So if anybody stole the election, he did. And he tried to do it again. That is what the January 6th attack on the Capitol Building was all about.

Shoot anyone trying to cross illegally. Turn the Rio Grande red.

You actually said it!!! Neither were you banned! (Yet) And it remained! (I wonder how long that will last) Though it could still cause this thread to be deleted at any time. Or at least closed to further replies. Now if I would have said that, you wouldn't be reading this. Because I would have already been banned and unable to do anything.

You actually said it!!! Neither were you banned! (Yet) And it remained! (I wonder how long that will last) Though it could still cause this thread to be deleted at any time. Or at least closed to further replies. Now if I would have said that, you wouldn't be reading this. Because I would have already been banned and unable to do anything.
Do crocodiles do well in the Rio Grande?

Do crocodiles do well in the Rio Grande?

I liked your first idea better. That one doesn't involve introducing invasive species that may or may not do well in the climate. You should have went with something like land mines. Also, something I find interesting about the whole topic is the fact that there are apparently "sanctuary cities" in the U.S. Because in Article 4 Section 4 of the Constitution, speaking of the states it clearly states, "and shall protect each of them against invasion;" That law is Federal Authority. Didn't we fight a Civil War over who had ultimate authority? The Federal Government vs Stares Rights? And didn't the side that backed Federal Authority win? With that being the case, how in the hell in any court can any part of this country declare itself a sanctuary for illegal invaders!!! Obviously, our court system is a fucking joke!

IMG_3736.png

I wonder if you have the ability to tell me exactly what screwed up your brain so bad. The indians were bloodthirsty savages. They were almost as bad as cave men. Anything "stolen" from such people they didn't deserve to have to begin with. Also, the Europeans were more advanced. That's why they beat them. Though at the time, the vast majority of them had already died off due to diseases brought from Europe which they had no natural immunity against.

Here is another point that it is easy for those with a weak mind to overlook. Different indian tribes didn't take any shit from each other either. They often warred with each other. And they would completely wipe out another tribe if they could. They would do things to captives like skin them alive. That is how much they hated each other. From what I have heard, members of the Soux and Blackfoot tribes still don't like each other much. Also, you have probably heard of tribes such as the Apache and Comanche. Well that isn't what those tribes called themselves. Those are names that their enemies gave them. So you're saying that no one is illegal on "stolen" land is a joke.

I wonder if you have the ability to tell me exactly what screwed up your brain so bad. The indians were bloodthirsty savages. They were almost as bad as cave men. Anything "stolen" from such people they didn't deserve to have to begin with. Also, the Europeans were more advanced. That's why they beat them. Though at the time, the vast majority of them had already died off due to diseases brought from Europe which they had no natural immunity against.

Here is another point that it is easy for those with a weak mind to overlook. Different indian tribes didn't take any shit from each other either. They often warred with each other. And they would completely wipe out another tribe if they could. They would do things to captives like skin them alive. That is how much they hated each other. From what I have heard, members of the Soux and Blackfoot tribes still don't like each other much. Also, you have probably heard of tribes such as the Apache and Comanche. Well that isn't what those tribes called themselves. Those are names that their enemies gave them. So you're saying that no one is illegal on "stolen" land is a joke.
You did not buy the land. You did not trade for the land. You stole the land. That is a fact.

You did not buy the land. You did not trade for the land. You stole the land. That is a fact.

Like changing the subject much? It appears so. This thread is about stopping illegals from coming into this country. You know. Just like different indian tribes back in those days would have done. But keep galloping along on your anti-White horse. After all, the jewish controlled media went through enough trouble to make you have that belief.

Forum List

Back