The ONLY reason MOST Obama voters voted for Obama...

Those of us who had obviously more information about Obama had SEVERAL reasons for not voting for him.
So millions of apparently "intelligent" voters should have had the same information we had so why did they still vote for Obama?

For example those of us that voted against Obama AND NOT for McCain by the way did so because we knew this about Obama:
A) He told us he was going to use "Tricks" and "tactics" to fool people that might have a fear he was an angry black man.
B) He told us he wanted to raise gas prices... not just so fast!
C) He told us he would make it so financially hard that utilities would be bankrupt.
D) He told us that by doing that our utilities costs would "skyrocket".
E) He told us he preferred to put out of business 1,400 companies, lay off 400,000 people and decrease $100 billion in Fed/state/local income taxes.
F) He told us that his friends included terrorists that were on the FBI terrorists list.
G) He told us he thought all the military planners on purpose with malice "air-raided villages and killed civilians".

And his actions also showed those of us that didn't vote that Obama was totally inexperienced in the Senate.
These are the 5 bills of 137 that he sponsored that became law. Those of us that opposed took these 5 bills and examples of his competency.
1)Democratic Republic of the Congo Relief, Security, and Democracy Promotion Act of 2005
2)To congratulate the Chicago White Sox on winning the 2005 World Series Championship.
3)Recognizing the historical significance of Juneteenth Independence Day and expressing the sense of the Senate that history
4)Designating July 13, 2006, as `National Summer Learning Day'.
5)A resolution commemorating the 44th anniversary of the deaths of civil rights workers Andrew Goodman, James Chaney,
These are the Obama's sole Congressional contributions before he became President.
List of bills sponsored by Barack Obama in the United States Senate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So given ALL these actions and activities that intelligent people would say.."WOA!!" Let's think a minute about him!
Why would these supposedly intelligent voters KNOWING all of the above STILL vote for Obama?

The majority of them that did vote for him in spite of the lack of experience, knowledge and in spite of what he said and his actions.
WHY? If they knew the above about Obama but they still KNOWING he favored higher gas,utility,putting people out of work they voted?

Because the only reason they had was they didn't want to have people think the ONLY reason they voted against was because he was black!
That is these people that knew Obama was a trickster, was inexperienced, voted because they just didn't want to be considered "racist"!

That's it! There is no conceivable reason for voting for Obama as everything he told us he wanted to happen is happening!
We have utilities closing, gas prices highest ever, skyrocketing utilities and now the highest number of people on food stamps, highest unemployment, and highest number of people on SS disability! Everything Obama told us has happened.

So why if all those destructive events have occurred... why did these people vote other then they didn't want to think themselves as "RACIST"!

Is this how your5 party rationalizes cheating Americans out of their right to vote to win elections?

PS your party cant cheat enough to win anymore.

Your in big trouble

Who was cheated out of their right to vote by republicans? Who? give us specific examples or admit that you are nothing but a partisan liar.

Those of us who had obviously more information about Obama had SEVERAL reasons for not voting for him.
So millions of apparently "intelligent" voters should have had the same information we had so why did they still vote for Obama?

For example those of us that voted against Obama AND NOT for McCain by the way did so because we knew this about Obama:
A) He told us he was going to use "Tricks" and "tactics" to fool people that might have a fear he was an angry black man.
C) He told us he would make it so financially hard that utilities would be bankrupt.
E) He told us he preferred to put out of business 1,400 companies, lay off 400,000 people and decrease $100 billion in Fed/state/local income taxes.
F) He told us that his friends included terrorists that were on the FBI terrorists list.
G) He told us he thought all the military planners on purpose with malice "air-raided villages and killed civilians".

And his actions also showed those of us that didn't vote that Obama was totally inexperienced in the Senate.
These are the 5 bills of 137 that he sponsored that became law. Those of us that opposed took these 5 bills and examples of his competency.
1)Democratic Republic of the Congo Relief, Security, and Democracy Promotion Act of 2005
2)To congratulate the Chicago White Sox on winning the 2005 World Series Championship.
3)Recognizing the historical significance of Juneteenth Independence Day and expressing the sense of the Senate that history
5)A resolution commemorating the 44th anniversary of the deaths of civil rights workers Andrew Goodman, James Chaney,
These are the Obama's sole Congressional contributions before he became President.
List of bills sponsored by Barack Obama in the United States Senate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So given ALL these actions and activities that intelligent people would say.."WOA!!" Let's think a minute about him!
Why would these supposedly intelligent voters KNOWING all of the above STILL vote for Obama?

The majority of them that did vote for him in spite of the lack of experience, knowledge and in spite of what he said and his actions.
WHY? If they knew the above about Obama but they still KNOWING he favored higher gas,utility,putting people out of work they voted?

Because the only reason they had was they didn't want to have people think the ONLY reason they voted against was because he was black!
That is these people that knew Obama was a trickster, was inexperienced, voted because they just didn't want to be considered "racist"!

That's it! There is no conceivable reason for voting for Obama as everything he told us he wanted to happen is happening!
We have utilities closing, gas prices highest ever, skyrocketing utilities and now the highest number of people on food stamps, highest unemployment, and highest number of people on SS disability! Everything Obama told us has happened.

So why if all those destructive events have occurred... why did these people vote other then they didn't want to think themselves as "RACIST"!

Is this how your5 party rationalizes cheating Americans out of their right to vote to win elections?

PS your party cant cheat enough to win anymore.

Your in big trouble

Who was cheated out of their right to vote by republicans? Who? give us specific examples or admit that you are nothing but a partisan liar.

GOP voter suppression fueled black turnout - CNN.com

Former Florida GOP leaders say voter suppression was reason... | www.palmbeachpost.com

It was a vote against the GOP because most voters trusted this lying egomaniac who once told them the truth:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgnWt13aO9k]Obama "Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America" - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
idiot. Racist against whom? It couldn't be white people..…you and the other idiot don't represent all white people. Certainly not "decent" white people. Asshole? For calling you and yours on your bs? I'll take that. Kiss my black ass.

Hey coward, if you're going to post visitor messages on peoples profile page, then have the balls to turn yours on for a reply instead of being a hiding little pussy. Yes, you are racist. You're racist because you see everything thru a black lens and calls anyone who disagrees with you a racist. For you, it's all about race. Free yourself. You'll be much happier.

illogical fallacy. Just calling out the racists and the bigots and exposing them to the light.
And no, I'm blocking access to my wall, indefinitely. You mad? LOL
Talk to me in open forum, so I can reduce you to ashes.

Sorry, YOU don't get to define racism. I'm just shining light on your biases and bigotry. I'd suggest you not be a pussy and post messages on other peoples pages instead of on the open forums if you are too cowardly to do the same. Dipshit.

Obama gets full credit and Bush deserves ZERO CREDIT

You don't get credit for a war you shouldn't have started in the first place

Then why did YOUR PEOPLE in the Govt back him on this??? It wouldn't have happened if Congress and the majority of Dems were against it! Not like your man Obama who does whatever he wants when he wants....F everyone else! You need help.......

You know Carol, I don't blame Congress as much on this. Congress is a bunch of spineless pussies that will vote for anything with the word patriotism attached to it. Congress didn't want to be labeled soft on terrorism so they gave Bush whatever he asked for

I blame our free press for Iraq. This thing stunk like a shit sandwich and the press should have been all over the shabby evidence for an invasion. Instead, they allowed themselves to be caught up in the post 9-11 hysteria and rubber stamped the invasion

A failure of our first amendment

Could you possible whine like a bitch any more?

Obama is president now so please try to stop sniveling about bush

Then why did YOUR PEOPLE in the Govt back him on this??? It wouldn't have happened if Congress and the majority of Dems were against it! Not like your man Obama who does whatever he wants when he wants....F everyone else! You need help.......

You know Carol, I don't blame Congress as much on this. Congress is a bunch of spineless pussies that will vote for anything with the word patriotism attached to it. Congress didn't want to be labeled soft on terrorism so they gave Bush whatever he asked for

I blame our free press for Iraq. This thing stunk like a shit sandwich and the press should have been all over the shabby evidence for an invasion. Instead, they allowed themselves to be caught up in the post 9-11 hysteria and rubber stamped the invasion

A failure of our first amendment

Could you possible whine like a bitch any more?

Obama is president now so please try to stop sniveling about bush

I'm not the one trying to inflate the Bush legacy

Especially on a clusterfuck like Iraq

the fact remains... many people, like me, voted for Obama simply because he was the man carrying the standard for our party and, until our party becomes an organization whose goals we no longer agree with, we will always vote that way. But many other people did, in fact, vote for Obama simply because they were absolutely disgusted with what the previous fellow from the other party had been doing for the previous eight years.

Voting for Obama was a way to vote "NO" to whatever problems with Govt/economy/society
they want to blame on GOP or white Christian Conservatives
[who are perceived as intolerant hypocrites pushing pro-life and pro-religious polices
as discrimination against women, gays, potheads, poor minorities and liberals in general.]

I have a friend who explained this to me, that because of his perception and grudge against the GOP as anti-choice anti-gay hateful, he is going to vote for the Democrat Party which he feels will best protect his liberties from the GOP; which is where I disgreed with him and said he needs to invoke rights by enforcing the Constitution directly, not depend on the Democrat Party for "your rights"
which gives too much power to govt and takes it away from the people as victims depending on political parties to bully for them.
you create your own oppression, then you blame the other party for responding to defend their interests and views being threatened.

As Obama stated it himself as "voting for revenge."
It was to politically punish the people who would be freaked out by Obama as President,
and unfortunately the entire nation has to live with and pay for the consequences.
So it collectively punishes everyone, to make a political/social statement NO to the GOP
and now also the Tea Party equally blamed for being hateful and racist against minorities.

Whether or not the Democrat Party truly lives up to its image of being the party of inclusion, that is what the party is seen as representing, so people vote for that image and concept.

NOTE:
The most disturbing of the Obama voters I met remind me of young kids having a "temper tantrum" to protest and rebel against authority viewed as oppressive and unfair, whose only way of saying "NO I don't consent to you telling me what to do" is to knock all the food off the table or spill or pee all over the floor so other people have to clean up!

Not all voters are that irresponsible, many are working people who do want things to change but just had NO HOPE of working with conservative Republican approaches to govt, which is where I disagree with them, and believe limited govt IS the key to reform by shifting resources and democratic authority locally to the people through city, state and party levels. [I believe it will take a COMBINATION of the Democrat focus on Inclusion of all classes and cultures, the Republican/Libertarian focus on limited cost-effective govt and shifting responsibility to the states and people, the Occupy/Green focus on sustainable environmentally safe policies, and the Tea Party focus on Constitutional unity and enforcement.]

A few friends who voted for Obama personally insulted me by ragging on Romney for being rich, and voting for Obama who has done nothing to help create jobs for the poor while spending 6 billion to get re-elected, while I used my own resources to help these friends (when they had "no jobs" which shows how Romney voters end up supporting the Obama-voters financially) which I earned by working 3 jobs to fund community nonprofits that were denied support to save a national historic district of African American Freed Slave churches (largely because local leaders including Democrats sold out to corporate developer interests and spent millions of grants on them to destroy the history instead of helping nonprofits to preserve it). So while my work supports community plans for sustainable jobs, housing and health care to save this national historic district as a campus, these people's time energy and money (millions if not billions of dollars) went to elect Democrat leaders who took resources AWAY from the community's ability to save Black history. What an irony and an outrage!

I am asking fellow Democrats and especially Obama voters to take responsibility for their votes. If I can work 3 jobs and contribute most of my salary to these community nonprofits doing more work with less resources than we throw at govt and election campaigns, surely the candidates officials and their supporters can chip in a % of their contributions to set up a sustainable campus for jobs housing and services to end poverty and overreliance on govt.

Dr. Cornell West was right in criticizing Obama for spending 6 billion while his constituents suffer in poverty. Residents in Freedmen's Town, Democrat Precinct 30, can attest to that!

The saddest part is the Freed Slaves who built this once thriving district of churches, houses and businesses did so on their own, with NO help from govt, 100 years before the Civil Rights Act while they were forced to live in segregation as noncitizens.

And now that we have equal rights and protections under the Civil Rights Act and Fourteenth Amendment, there is so much govt bureaucracy, we cannot get things done.

I work 3 jobs, and another community leader is working 2 jobs and volunteering at 2 unpaid jobs trying to save this national landmark to 'Civil Right and Freed Slave' history. Sadly ironic for us to work like slaves (competing against time and money to take back control of preserving history from govt and political parties manipulating resources to mow it down.)

Last edited:
Why America voted for Obama in 2008

1) Opposition to US involvement in Iraq
2) Collapsing economy
3) Obama offered a refreshing vision of the future
4) A young dyanamic black president looked promising
5) McCain/Palin was a scary ticket

Combination of the above

And when none of those panned out, why did people double down and vote for him again in 2012?

Because things have improved under Obama after bush and friends crashed the economy. I think things would have been even better if republicans hadn't made war against Obama and the American people since inauguration day 2009.

Last edited:
Because things have improved under Obama after bush and friends crashed the economy. I think things would have been even better if republicans hadn't made war against Obama and the American people since inauguration day 2009.

In what way?

Things were WAY better in 2005 - 1 year into the Bush second term, than they are now.

'
Well, I did not vote for McCain or Romney -- in order to punish the Republicans for Bush and Cheney.

But I did not vote for Obama, either.
As a protest vote, I always write in the name of Queen Elizabeth II.

If Americans had any common sense, they would put their affairs into the hands of the British Colonial Office, until such time as this failed state is ready for self-government.

'
Well, I did not vote for McCain or Romney -- in order to punish the Republicans for Bush and Cheney.

But I did not vote for Obama, either.
As a protest vote, I always write in the name of Queen Elizabeth II.

If Americans had any common sense, they would put their affairs into the hands of the British Colonial Office, until such time as this failed state is ready for self-government.
Queen Elizabeth II is not eligible to be US President. she was born in Kenya

In what way?

Things were WAY better in 2005 - 1 year into the Bush second term, than they are now.

Are you now telling us that you think George W Bush was an effective President ?

Obama gets full credit and Bush deserves ZERO CREDIT

You don't get credit for a war you shouldn't have started in the first place

you are wrong on this. the majority of democrats in congress voted against the use of force resolution. the republicans were nearly unanimous in their support of it, however.

Link??

you are wrong on this. the majority of democrats in congress voted against the use of force resolution. the republicans were nearly unanimous in their support of it, however.

Link??

The majority of Dems voted against the invasion of Iraq. It has been established in thread after thread

Congress never ordered Bush to invade Iraq. It only authorized him to do so IF he thought it necessary

Bush was the decider

I can no longer live with myself....
I need to come clean in a matter of speaking.From the day I joined I have given the Libs here a
hard time.Well the truth is I agree with just about everything they say here.Furthermore I voted
Democrat right down the ticket the last election.

How could I not.The republican party is a joke.
Hell you would have to be a complete idiot not to see that Obama is the true salvation of the planet Earth and the universe itself.

Well I have to go now and to the republicans here try not to hate me...

Heh heh heh...

Take a look at the date...
I am and always will be a doodle wacker..and I just could not resist.

Link??

link?

If I said that the earth revolved around the sun, would you demand a link for that? The roll call votes from the house and the senate are a matter of public record. Go look them up and then come slinking back here and admit that I was right. moron.

Are you now telling us that you think George W Bush was an effective President ?

I'm telling you that things were WAY better in this nation in 2005 than they are today.

Which is why I wrote that.

strawman-motivational.jpg

Forum List

Back