The ONLY reason MOST Obama voters voted for Obama...

If the Iraqis had agreed to continued to allow US forces immunity from Iraqi laws, do you think President Obama would have still pulled out?

I don't care

I am just glad we are out

There ya go! You're just like a woman I met years ago. It was election day. 1976. I stopped at a diner on my way back to work after lunch to pick up coffee.
Being a regular, I asked the lady that owned the place if she had voted. She said that she had slipped out about 10 AM. She offered that she had voted for "the peanut farmer" I told her that I had as well when I voted at 0700.
The little old lady at the end of the counter piped up and said, "I voted for President Ford."
Josephine and I, almost in unison, asked her why.
She replied, "I got a raise on my Social Security."
I informed her that President Ford had vetoed that bill and his veto was overridden by Congress.
To which she replied, "I don't care. All I know is I got more money."

Yes I voted for Jimmy Carter. I was 27 and foolish. It will never happen again. I swear!

We all learn the hard way. I voted for Obama in 2008 and I was 51 freaking years old. I didn't make that mistake in 2012.

Sorry.....But Bush gets zero credit for Iraq

ZERO, nothing, nada, not one iota of credit

It was Bush's blunder of a decision that got us there. It was his poor execution that cost 5000 lives, eight years, $2 trillion (and growing) debt that will never be paid.

Bush wanted that war from the day he took office and he got it

The fact that Obama eventually ended it is no credit to Bush

So obama gets credit for following the withdrawal scheduled by Bush? Are you daft?
Yep. And no

Dyslexic? That would be Nope and yes from what I've seen of you.

I don't care

There ya go! You're just like a woman I met years ago. It was election day. 1976. I stopped at a diner on my way back to work after lunch to pick up coffee.
Being a regular, I asked the lady that owned the place if she had voted. She said that she had slipped out about 10 AM. She offered that she had voted for "the peanut farmer" I told her that I had as well when I voted at 0700.
The little old lady at the end of the counter piped up and said, "I voted for President Ford."
I informed her that President Ford had vetoed that bill and his veto was overridden by Congress.

Yes I voted for Jimmy Carter. I was 27 and foolish. It will never happen again. I swear!

We all learn the hard way. I voted for Obama in 2008 and I was 51 freaking years old. I didn't make that mistake in 2012.

Damn boy! Well at least you did get your shit together.

I don't care

I voted for Carter like the above but I was 33, foolish and very uninformed!
I also voted for Perot which put Clinton into office!

When I read the following from Obama's "Dreams of My Father" I was very put off because he admitted he was fooling me!
"It was usually an effective tactic,another one of those tricks I had learned. People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Damn boy! Well at least you did get your shit together.

Well in my defense, Bush had left a bad taste in my mouth and I saw McCain as just more of the same. I foolishly voted for Obama and that act ended up solidifying my conservative libertarian leanings. I got fooled once. Not again.

If the Iraqis had agreed to continued to allow US forces immunity from Iraqi laws, do you think President Obama would have still pulled out?

I don't care

I don't give a fuck about your reminiscence from 1976.

I am glad we are out of fucking Iraq and we never should have invaded in the first place

You guys really going to retread that one for 2016?

You may never see another president

Not really, I'm counting on buyer's remorse in about 3.5 years.

Didn't you say the same thing in 2012?

More or less, but I underestimated people thinking they wouldn't sacrifice their principles in trade for free shit. By 2016 the cost of the free shit will move beyond attacks on the wealthy and will hit the other 98%. Then they will wake up to the reality that there really is no such thing as a free ride. In fact, they are already learning that with ObamaCare.

Sebelius: Yep, ObamaCare is raising insurance costs

W.H. Still Insists Obamacare Will Lower 'Future' Rates | The Weekly Standard

Not really, I'm counting on buyer's remorse in about 3.5 years.

More or less, but I underestimated people thinking they wouldn't sacrifice their principles in trade for free shit. By 2016 the cost of the free shit will move beyond attacks on the wealthy and will hit the other 98%. Then they will wake up to the reality that there really is no such thing as a free ride. In fact, they are already learning that with ObamaCare.

I've got news for ya...

Everyone gets free shit. You get free shit and I get free shit

The wealthy get the most free shit

postelection720_zps5adb695f.png

I've got news for ya...

Everyone gets free shit. You get free shit and I get free shit

The wealthy get the most free shit

Except there are a lot of us who don't want free shit and don't want to provide it to those who do on our dime. Join us.

Forum List

Back