The ONLY reason MOST Obama voters voted for Obama...

I know you better than I wish I did, and I do know.

Girl, move on.....you don't know shit about most anything. You're a racist troll, without a life, seeking attention.

I negged you for being a racist asshole. You're welcome.

idiot. Racist against whom? It couldn't be white people..…you and the other idiot don't represent all white people. Certainly not "decent" white people. Asshole? For calling you and yours on your bs? I'll take that. Kiss my black ass.

More or less, but I underestimated people thinking they wouldn't sacrifice their principles in trade for free shit. By 2016 the cost of the free shit will move beyond attacks on the wealthy and will hit the other 98%. Then they will wake up to the reality that there really is no such thing as a free ride. In fact, they are already learning that with ObamaCare.

Sebelius: Yep, ObamaCare is raising insurance costs

W.H. Still Insists Obamacare Will Lower 'Future' Rates | The Weekly Standard

I've got news for ya...

Everyone gets free shit. You get free shit and I get free shit

The wealthy get the most free shit

Except there are a lot of us who don't want free shit and don't want to provide it to those who do on our dime. Join us.

You don't want free stuff?

You don't want the taxpayer to help pay for your children or your mortgage?
That is hundreds of thousands of dollars in free stuff

Obviously, an overwhelming majority disagreed with your assessment. Obama rescued the economy, ended the war in Iraq and Republicans still looked scary

Wrong....the economy is still screwed, we still have just as many people out of work as there were when Bush left (probably more with all the people that just dropped out of site when they ran out of unemployment!), and Obama got us out of Iraq on BUSH'S time-line that was already set up and agreed on.

Sorry.....But Bush gets zero credit for Iraq

ZERO, nothing, nada, not one iota of credit

It was Bush's blunder of a decision that got us there. It was his poor execution that cost 5000 lives, eight years, $2 trillion (and growing) debt that will never be paid.

Bush wanted that war from the day he took office and he got it

The fact that Obama eventually ended it is no credit to Bush

That's ok....I didn't expect you to agree.
I expected you to do just what you did.....Thanks!

Wrong....the economy is still screwed, we still have just as many people out of work as there were when Bush left (probably more with all the people that just dropped out of site when they ran out of unemployment!), and Obama got us out of Iraq on BUSH'S time-line that was already set up and agreed on.

It was Bush's blunder of a decision that got us there. It was his poor execution that cost 5000 lives, eight years, $2 trillion (and growing) debt that will never be paid.

That's ok....I didn't expect you to agree.
I expected you to do just what you did.....Thanks!

I have no problem with condemning the invasion of Iraq.

Neither will history

So obama gets credit for following the withdrawal scheduled by Bush? Are you daft?

Obama gets full credit and Bush deserves ZERO CREDIT

You don't get credit for a war you shouldn't have started in the first place

Then why did YOUR PEOPLE in the Govt back him on this??? It wouldn't have happened if Congress and the majority of Dems were against it! Not like your man Obama who does whatever he wants when he wants....F everyone else! You need help.......

So obama gets credit for following the withdrawal scheduled by Bush? Are you daft?

If the Iraqis had agreed to continued to allow US forces immunity from Iraqi laws, do you think President Obama would have still pulled out?

No....and that's just what he wanted to do! One thing, Obama isn't is stupid. He didn't care if our military had immunity or not, but he also knew what the American people would say if he let it happen.

Those of us who had obviously more information about Obama had SEVERAL reasons for not voting for him.
So millions of apparently "intelligent" voters should have had the same information we had so why did they still vote for Obama?

For example those of us that voted against Obama AND NOT for McCain by the way did so because we knew this about Obama:
A) He told us he was going to use "Tricks" and "tactics" to fool people that might have a fear he was an angry black man.
B) He told us he wanted to raise gas prices... not just so fast!
C) He told us he would make it so financially hard that utilities would be bankrupt.
D) He told us that by doing that our utilities costs would "skyrocket".
E) He told us he preferred to put out of business 1,400 companies, lay off 400,000 people and decrease $100 billion in Fed/state/local income taxes.
F) He told us that his friends included terrorists that were on the FBI terrorists list.
G) He told us he thought all the military planners on purpose with malice "air-raided villages and killed civilians".

And his actions also showed those of us that didn't vote that Obama was totally inexperienced in the Senate.
These are the 5 bills of 137 that he sponsored that became law. Those of us that opposed took these 5 bills and examples of his competency.
1)Democratic Republic of the Congo Relief, Security, and Democracy Promotion Act of 2005
2)To congratulate the Chicago White Sox on winning the 2005 World Series Championship.
3)Recognizing the historical significance of Juneteenth Independence Day and expressing the sense of the Senate that history
4)Designating July 13, 2006, as `National Summer Learning Day'.
5)A resolution commemorating the 44th anniversary of the deaths of civil rights workers Andrew Goodman, James Chaney,
These are the Obama's sole Congressional contributions before he became President.
List of bills sponsored by Barack Obama in the United States Senate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So given ALL these actions and activities that intelligent people would say.."WOA!!" Let's think a minute about him!
Why would these supposedly intelligent voters KNOWING all of the above STILL vote for Obama?

The majority of them that did vote for him in spite of the lack of experience, knowledge and in spite of what he said and his actions.
WHY? If they knew the above about Obama but they still KNOWING he favored higher gas,utility,putting people out of work they voted?

Because the only reason they had was they didn't want to have people think the ONLY reason they voted against was because he was black!
That is these people that knew Obama was a trickster, was inexperienced, voted because they just didn't want to be considered "racist"!

That's it! There is no conceivable reason for voting for Obama as everything he told us he wanted to happen is happening!
We have utilities closing, gas prices highest ever, skyrocketing utilities and now the highest number of people on food stamps, highest unemployment, and highest number of people on SS disability! Everything Obama told us has happened.

So why if all those destructive events have occurred... why did these people vote other then they didn't want to think themselves as "RACIST"!

Again, you really need to get over last November and move on; republicans are likely to win in 2016, but if you and other nitwits on the right don’t get a grip soon, you’ll screw that up as well.

Then why did YOUR PEOPLE in the Govt back him on this??? It wouldn't have happened if Congress and the majority of Dems were against it! Not like your man Obama who does whatever he wants when he wants....F everyone else! You need help.......

You know Carol, I don't blame Congress as much on this. Congress is a bunch of spineless pussies that will vote for anything with the word patriotism attached to it. Congress didn't want to be labeled soft on terrorism so they gave Bush whatever he asked for

I blame our free press for Iraq. This thing stunk like a shit sandwich and the press should have been all over the shabby evidence for an invasion. Instead, they allowed themselves to be caught up in the post 9-11 hysteria and rubber stamped the invasion

A failure of our first amendment

Last edited:
Why America voted for Obama in 2008

1) Opposition to US involvement in Iraq
2) Collapsing economy
3) Obama offered a refreshing vision of the future
4) A young dyanamic black president looked promising
5) McCain/Palin was a scary ticket

Combination of the above

And when none of those panned out, why did people double down and vote for him again in 2012?

Because the main stream media has been in bed with Obama since the day he announced his first campaign.
It is not the GOP ideas which steer people to democrats. It is the fact that those ideas originated with republicans.

Why America voted for Obama in 2008

1) Opposition to US involvement in Iraq
2) Collapsing economy
3) Obama offered a refreshing vision of the future
4) A young dyanamic black president looked promising
5) McCain/Palin was a scary ticket

Combination of the above

And when none of those panned out, why did people double down and vote for him again in 2012?

Because the main stream media has been in bed with Obama since the day he announced his first campaign.
It is not the GOP ideas which steer people to democrats. It is the fact that those ideas originated with republicans.

If that is the case, Republicans are the biggest dumb asses in history

Caroljo is an intellectual powerhouse.

4933865898_7158d470fa_z.jpg

you mean she's full of chocolate, caramel and nuts?

you are wrong on this. the majority of democrats in congress voted against the use of force resolution. the republicans were nearly unanimous in their support of it, however.

Girl, move on.....you don't know shit about most anything. You're a racist troll, without a life, seeking attention.

idiot. Racist against whom? It couldn't be white people..…you and the other idiot don't represent all white people. Certainly not "decent" white people. Asshole? For calling you and yours on your bs? I'll take that. Kiss my black ass.

Hey coward, if you're going to post visitor messages on peoples profile page, then have the balls to turn yours on for a reply instead of being a hiding little pussy. Yes, you are racist. You're racist because you see everything thru a black lens and calls anyone who disagrees with you a racist. For you, it's all about race. Free yourself. You'll be much happier.

Hey coward, if you're going to post visitor messages on peoples profile page, then have the balls to turn yours on for a reply instead of being a hiding little pussy. Yes, you are racist. You're racist because you see everything thru a black lens and calls anyone who disagrees with you a racist. For you, it's all about race. Free yourself. You'll be much happier.

illogical fallacy. Just calling out the racists and the bigots and exposing them to the light.
And no, I'm blocking access to my wall, indefinitely. You mad? LOL
Talk to me in open forum, so I can reduce you to ashes.

Those of us who had obviously more information about Obama had SEVERAL reasons for not voting for him.
So millions of apparently "intelligent" voters should have had the same information we had so why did they still vote for Obama?

For example those of us that voted against Obama AND NOT for McCain by the way did so because we knew this about Obama:
A) He told us he was going to use "Tricks" and "tactics" to fool people that might have a fear he was an angry black man.
C) He told us he would make it so financially hard that utilities would be bankrupt.
E) He told us he preferred to put out of business 1,400 companies, lay off 400,000 people and decrease $100 billion in Fed/state/local income taxes.
F) He told us that his friends included terrorists that were on the FBI terrorists list.
G) He told us he thought all the military planners on purpose with malice "air-raided villages and killed civilians".

And his actions also showed those of us that didn't vote that Obama was totally inexperienced in the Senate.
These are the 5 bills of 137 that he sponsored that became law. Those of us that opposed took these 5 bills and examples of his competency.
1)Democratic Republic of the Congo Relief, Security, and Democracy Promotion Act of 2005
2)To congratulate the Chicago White Sox on winning the 2005 World Series Championship.
3)Recognizing the historical significance of Juneteenth Independence Day and expressing the sense of the Senate that history
5)A resolution commemorating the 44th anniversary of the deaths of civil rights workers Andrew Goodman, James Chaney,
These are the Obama's sole Congressional contributions before he became President.
List of bills sponsored by Barack Obama in the United States Senate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So given ALL these actions and activities that intelligent people would say.."WOA!!" Let's think a minute about him!
Why would these supposedly intelligent voters KNOWING all of the above STILL vote for Obama?

The majority of them that did vote for him in spite of the lack of experience, knowledge and in spite of what he said and his actions.
WHY? If they knew the above about Obama but they still KNOWING he favored higher gas,utility,putting people out of work they voted?

Because the only reason they had was they didn't want to have people think the ONLY reason they voted against was because he was black!
That is these people that knew Obama was a trickster, was inexperienced, voted because they just didn't want to be considered "racist"!

That's it! There is no conceivable reason for voting for Obama as everything he told us he wanted to happen is happening!
We have utilities closing, gas prices highest ever, skyrocketing utilities and now the highest number of people on food stamps, highest unemployment, and highest number of people on SS disability! Everything Obama told us has happened.

So why if all those destructive events have occurred... why did these people vote other then they didn't want to think themselves as "RACIST"!

Is this how your5 party rationalizes cheating Americans out of their right to vote to win elections?

PS your party cant cheat enough to win anymore.

Your in big trouble

Is this how your5 party rationalizes cheating Americans out of their right to vote to win elections?

PS your party cant cheat enough to win anymore.

Your in big trouble

Its "you're" its called a contraction of the words you and are. your is a possessive, as in your mind is tiny.

Forum List

Back