The One Muslim Country That Loves America Is Developing an Extremist Problem

That's a complicated problem right there and it's not a question necessarily of "sympathizers". There are many who are foolish youngsters who don't realize what they are getting into or fooled by propaganda that misleads. Then they get there and soon realize it isn't what was promised. So what can they do? ISIS kills deserters in unpleasant ways. If they escape - they can't go back home. And te reason's they go there, can be complicated - for example, going to fight in Syria because they couldn't stand to see Assad killing innocent women and children.

Interesting article on the how complex the problem is: Brooklyn Man Fights In Syria. Is He A Threat To The U.S. Parallels NPR

You forget that some rushing off to join ISIS are grown men, men who even drag along their children with them. We also have no idea how many are cheering ISIS from the sidelines. Where are all the protests in the major cities of the world held by Muslims protesting ISIS. When the Kurds held a protest in Berlin, the Muslims sure were able to get out there and start fighting with the Kurdish protesters.

No, I don't forget that. But many are foolish young people doing something really really stupid that could affect their lives for ever.

There have been many protests on ISIS - which were reported on another thread. I'm sorry that's not enough for you. But I suspect nothing will be.

By the way, do you realize the majority of Kurds are Sunni?

What difference does it make what the Kurds are? It is the Sunnis who are killing them along with their murdering of the Shia and Christians.. Strange with all the Muslims in Los Angeles County, I haven't read one word about them protesting against ISIS. They sure were quick to come out in numerous numbers when Gaza was concerned. It is also strange that on all the news sites, there have been very, very few mentions of protests against ISIS. Perhaps you can tell us the countries in which these many protests were held and how huge the crowd was..

Ever think the news might be biased? I had look at a lot of local coverage to find the protests being covered.

Yes, the news is biased because so many papers always have something derogatory about Israel. Meanwhile, if all these protests took place of Muslims showing they were against ISIS, surely there would be some newspapers to report on these protests happening. World of mouth would get around in Southern California and local papers would pick up the news, especially those areas with large Muslim populations here. However, the Muslims seemed to have sat this one out.

Actually, most of the news I've read is fairly pro-Israel.

Keep on ignoring the Muslim's speaking out against ISIS...you don't want to see that do you?

Giving the Kurds their own state would guarantee another regional conflict for the next several decades. ...... :cool:

Iraq and Syria are in reality not even countries anymore, the borders don't even exist. If the Kurds can man up extablish their own country and secure their borders, than that will be better off than the madness we have now. A Free Kurdistan would be 10 times more secure than the failed states of Iraq and Syria.

It appears that many Muslims can't seem to restrain themselves from going to fight with ISIS.

Kosovars are traveling to the Middle East to fight the same U.S.-led forces that once helped secure their country’s freedom.
kosovo.jpg

PRISTINA, Kosovo — Musli Musliu's Facebook page looks much like any other 20-something's profile: He posts selfies along with videos uploaded from YouTube, and he has an app for playing Texas Hold 'Em with his friends. But his profile is not actually one of a typical millennial. The videos Musli posts call for jihad, urging his friends to join the fight against the enemies of Islam. One photo shows a man with a balaclava covering his face. In another, a man holds an assault rifle with a bullet belt wrapped like a scarf around his neck

Continue reading at:

Islam and Muslims are and will be at war with America and the West.

Even with Muslim nations that are "friendly" to the West, it is only because their leaders are, not the people. Westerners are considered dirty sinners and violators of the tenements of Islam and Shariah law, that must either submit ie convert to Islam, or agree to live under Islamic Shariah law as second class citizens, or be slaughtered. All that ISIS and many of these Islamic groups are doing is CARRYING OUT TRUE ISLAM. Much like Nazism, we are dealing with a supremacist ideology with a military terroristic component.

Unfortunately this mindset will stay that way with groups like ISIS, Al Queda popping up all over the place, until the violence and intolerance towards non Muslims that exists in Islam and is spread by its clerics, is either reformed or culturally removed, which will take a long, long time, and unlikely to happen.

Last edited:
It appears that many Muslims can't seem to restrain themselves from going to fight with ISIS.

Kosovars are traveling to the Middle East to fight the same U.S.-led forces that once helped secure their country’s freedom.
kosovo.jpg

PRISTINA, Kosovo — Musli Musliu's Facebook page looks much like any other 20-something's profile: He posts selfies along with videos uploaded from YouTube, and he has an app for playing Texas Hold 'Em with his friends. But his profile is not actually one of a typical millennial. The videos Musli posts call for jihad, urging his friends to join the fight against the enemies of Islam. One photo shows a man with a balaclava covering his face. In another, a man holds an assault rifle with a bullet belt wrapped like a scarf around his neck

Continue reading at:

Islam and Muslims are and will be at war with America and the West. Even the Muslim nations that are "friendly" it is only because their leaders are, not the people. Unfortunately it will stay that way until the violence and intolerance and violence towards non Muslims that exists in Islam and is spread by its clerics is either reformed or culturally removed, which will take a long, long time.

This is very true, technically you could say Jordan and Egypt are "friendly" towards Americans but their people despise us.

You forget that some rushing off to join ISIS are grown men, men who even drag along their children with them. We also have no idea how many are cheering ISIS from the sidelines. Where are all the protests in the major cities of the world held by Muslims protesting ISIS. When the Kurds held a protest in Berlin, the Muslims sure were able to get out there and start fighting with the Kurdish protesters.

No, I don't forget that. But many are foolish young people doing something really really stupid that could affect their lives for ever.

There have been many protests on ISIS - which were reported on another thread. I'm sorry that's not enough for you. But I suspect nothing will be.

What difference does it make what the Kurds are? It is the Sunnis who are killing them along with their murdering of the Shia and Christians.. Strange with all the Muslims in Los Angeles County, I haven't read one word about them protesting against ISIS. They sure were quick to come out in numerous numbers when Gaza was concerned. It is also strange that on all the news sites, there have been very, very few mentions of protests against ISIS. Perhaps you can tell us the countries in which these many protests were held and how huge the crowd was..

Ever think the news might be biased? I had look at a lot of local coverage to find the protests being covered.

Yes, the news is biased because so many papers always have something derogatory about Israel. Meanwhile, if all these protests took place of Muslims showing they were against ISIS, surely there would be some newspapers to report on these protests happening. World of mouth would get around in Southern California and local papers would pick up the news, especially those areas with large Muslim populations here. However, the Muslims seemed to have sat this one out.

Keep on ignoring the Muslim's speaking out against ISIS...you don't want to see that do you?

Are you having a problem showing us many sites where the Muslims are speaking out against ISIS? I certainly am not aware of any Muslims holding protests in Southern California showing that they are against ISIS, and there is a huge Muslim population in Southern California that can start initiating these protests.

Well, I feel that most of the news is anti-Israel in the major U.S. media and also those of Europe as well as many of the different news sites. You can feel the opposite as we all have the right to feel as we do.

One time a Muslim man in Pakistan with the first name of Mohammed wrote a Letter to the Editor in Dawn.com saying that even if only a small percentage of Muslims were terrorists, it would mean in the millions. He doesn't make excuses for this like Coyote is always trying to do. I say kudos to this man for being honest.

Are you having a problem showing us many sites where the Muslims are speaking out against ISIS? I certainly am not aware of any Muslims holding protests in Southern California showing that they are against ISIS, and there is a huge Muslim population in Southern California that can start initiating these protests.

No Sally. I'm having a problem with your faux ignorance. You personally participated in a thread where such were posted. Surely you're memory isn't that patchy. And, in case you need a geographic refresher - Southern California is only one tiny area.

Well, I feel that most of the news is anti-Israel in the major U.S. media and also those of Europe as well as many of the different news sites. You can feel the opposite as we all have the right to feel as we do.

Absolutely, we all have our opinions.

One time a Muslim man in Pakistan with the first name of Mohammed wrote a Letter to the Editor in Dawn.com saying that even if only a small percentage of Muslims were terrorists, it would mean in the millions. He doesn't make excuses for this like Coyote is always trying to do. I say kudos to this man for being honest.

Yup. Nothing like broadbrushing the 99 percent who aren't terrorists with the 1 percent who are because after all, they're all Muslims. Kudus to bigotry.

No Sally. I'm having a problem with your faux ignorance. You personally participated in a thread where such were posted. Surely you're memory isn't that patchy. And, in case you need a geographic refresher - Southern California is only one tiny area.

Absolutely, we all have our opinions.

Yup. Nothing like broadbrushing the 99 percent who aren't terrorists with the 1 percent who are because after all, they're all Muslims. Kudus to bigotry.

Southern California is the home to many, many Muslims, and I have yet to see or hear of any protests against ISIS from them. Now why not tell us how you are sure that it is only one percent of the Muslims who are terrorists. I still say kudos to the Pakistani guy who took the time to write his Letter to the Editor (and this was even before ISIS popped up). He is not an apologist like you are.

And, remember -- it is emulate, not immulate

Forum List

Back