The Official Manning Bowl Thread

I hope the Giants win, but on paper at least, they shouldn't.

The Colts, like everything in Indianapolis that isn't an indy car race, suck.

I hope it's a close game like last time, but of course the Colts winning.

Who knows, we sucked against Houston last week, let's hope they tweeked some things and get on it tonight!

I hope it's a close game like last time, but of course the Colts winning.

Who knows, we sucked against Houston last week, let's hope they tweeked some things and get on it tonight!

I ate lunch at mama Manning's restaurant in Meridian a week or so ago. It was delicious.

She seems a saint. How she puts up with Archie, none of us can figure out :)

Get this!

My friend (who I teach with) just sent me a text, her husband is in the Suite at Lucus Oil with ARCHIE MANNING!

WTH???????????????

I texted her back how he got there, still haven't heard.

LUCKY!

PS-I keep looking for him on TV when they show Mr. and Mrs. Manning, he looks kind of like Harry Connick jr. if you see him!

OK, he was on TV twice when they showed the Mannings. They are in the Bud Suite, she said they just left teh suite, maybe went to another one?

I am a huge Peyton Manning fan this season... He better be awesome this year, or it is all on you, Echo. :tongue:

He also, better get me at least 20 pts today. :D

Get this!

My friend (who I teach with) just sent me a text, her husband is in the Suite at Lucus Oil with ARCHIE MANNING!

WTH???????????????

I texted her back how he got there, still haven't heard.

LUCKY!

Archie is a real ass. Momma and the boys are good folk, but Archie is a jerk. They're showcasing them in the box on the broadcast. I imagine every time something "big" happens, we're going to get a shot of Archie and Olivia's reactions.

I hated Peyton at UT, but there is no question.....

He is one of the best to ever play the game, and he's putting on a clinic for little brother tonight.

Ya gotta love it - Mammaw is 93 years old. She's been beside herself waiting for football season to start. She's a UT grad from waaaaay back and never misses a UT game or a Colts game ... she loves "Peyton." I told her she should really like seeing both Peyton and Eli playing ... against each other.

Other than football she's not into sports.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Ya gotta love it - Mammaw is 93 years old. She's been beside herself waiting for football season to start. She's a UT grad from waaaaay back and never misses a UT game or a Colts game ... she loves "Peyton." I told her she should really like seeing both Peyton and Eli playing ... against each other.

Other than football she's not into sports.

I'm thinking Mammaw is one happy mama right now, the Colts are spanking the Giants 38-7 in the fourth quarter!

I still feel sorry for Eli though............ :(

But it's a great game! :D

The Giants got schooled by the Colts in every facet of the game

I knew it would be tough to win in Indy....but the Giants never showed up

Forum List

Back