The Official Dow 7000 thread

It very much feels like a bottom is near in terms of time. However, at this rate, we will be at 600 on the SP by Friday.

I say, if its going to get there, bring it on. The sooner we get to the bottom, the better.

Impossible. There is no way in hell we're going to 600 on the S&P. I think 700 is the bottom at the S&P and I think it will hold.

It very much feels like a bottom is near in terms of time. However, at this rate, we will be at 600 on the SP by Friday.

I say, if its going to get there, bring it on. The sooner we get to the bottom, the better.

Impossible. There is no way in hell we're going to 600 on the S&P. I think 700 is the bottom at the S&P and I think it will hold.

we will see tomorrow both the nasdaq and s&p futures are down, but the dow futures is up.

we will see tomorrow both the nasdaq and s&p futures are down, but the dow futures is up.

Not sure what you're talking about. S&P futures are up 7.2. DOW is up 64. Nice start to a meteoric rise tomorrow.

Last edited:

Not sure what you're talking about. S&P futures are up 7.2. DOW is up 64. Nice start to a meteoric rise tomorrow.

i had it on cnbc and they had the dow futures up 58, the s&p down 24 and the nasdaq down 28. but that was at 9:00 cst

then that is my call.....

you better hope your wrong.

agreed. that would be... well, just bad.

Cramer said it best today: The market is either going to bottom when Obama finally gets a clue or when the market is so ridiculously cheap that you can't afford to stay out of it right now. He said 4000 would be that level.

Would there be any millionaires in this country left if we hit 4000????

then that is my call.....

Cramer said it best today: The market is either going to bottom when Obama finally gets a clue or when the market is so ridiculously cheap that you can't afford to stay out of it right now. He said 4000 would be that level.

yes. most smart ones took their money out quite a while ago. i don't think obama understands the markets. he sees everyone on wall street as the same level crooked. if the markets get to 4000 omg how many business, utilities and etc will be left. people here are talking about a revolution that would start one right there. if the market goes to 4000 what would the unemployment rate be then?

Last edited:

yes. most smart ones took their money out quite a while ago. i don't think obama understands the markets. he sees everyone on wall street as the same level crooked. if the markets get to 4000 omg how many business, utilities and etc will be left. people here are talking about a revolution that would start one right there. if the market goes to 4000 what would the unemployment rate be then?

unemployment will ceiling at around 10%. I think one million people lost their jobs in February.

unemployment will ceiling at around 10%. I think one million people lost their jobs in February.

i hope your right. btw bernanke are both testifying tomorrow so the markets will react i hope they like what they here.

i hope your right. btw bernanke are both testifying tomorrow so the markets will react i hope they like what they here.

Why does Congress ask Bernake and Geitner to testify every other week? Let them do their damned jobs.

Why does Congress ask Bernake and Geitner to testify every other week? Let them do their damned jobs.

well when greenspan was head of the fed he testified pretty often. i remember him being on television on cspan at least once or twice a month. geithner i dont know so much about. he is testifying before the housing committee. the rules of their housing foreclosure plan will be rolled on wednesday.

I am hope you're right, but I learned a long time ago never to say "no way in hell" regarding markets.

Forum List

Back