The Official 2020 Democratic Candidate Scoreboard Thread

Who has the best chance of beating Trump and being a good president, too?

• Bidet (the fondler)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Bananars (the commie)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warrant (on the warpath)

• Bookkeeper

• Buttplug (the man idol)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Gabby

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Gilligan

• Hairy

• Outgasio

• YaMasta (IM2's fave)

• Horrorwitz

• Yankme

• Swallowell

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Buttock

• Bennies

• Castrate

• Felony

• Schicklgruger

• Cantpee

• Other

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Here is the place to rate the 24 candidates now running for White House and to run against Donald Trump. I don't expect there will be any more. Vote for your favorite and tell us why you think they can run the country, lead the world, and be a better candidate than Trump!

Here is my latest, updated chart of all the official democratic candidate hopefuls.

2020 Dem Hopefuls.jpg

If you don't think any of these candidates can beat Trump, run the country, lead the world or do it better than Trump, tell us why as well.

The Official 2020 Democratic Candidate Scoreboard Thread

They shoot... REJECTED!!!

e7430c4c81bcb70b19cdb42ac18697a0--basketball-funny-basketball-motivation.jpg

The really amazing thing Ridge is that out of 24 (and we thought the GOP was full at 16-17), all of the people here except maybe 2 or 3 at best have no real experience and name/face recognition / background / history at all much less any clear message whatsoever on what stands them apart from the rest.

And of those top 3 possibilities,
  • One is a psycho fraud caught lying about her ancestry just as Obama did to get free school financing.
  • One is a commie not even a democrat who was ERASED from the last campaign he was in by the party he wanted to run on.
  • And the last has a checkered past offending groups he now depends on as well as being a compulsive female assaulter and public gaffer.

Well toobs we can never eliminate the element of surprise... 4 years ago I was solidly behind Ted Cruz being our next POTUS... My God am I glad I was full of shit and life turned out the way it did... In that list of 24 there may just be a pretender contender...

Buttplug would be the one to beat Trump if he picked a black tranny for a running mate. The Democraps would be in a state of ecstasy for eight years. Actually, we've already had a Buttboy and a black tranny in the White House but he/she wasn't the Veep.
Guess I should pick Banares even if he'll probably be on life support before the election.

Here is the place to rate the 24 candidates now running for White House and to run against Donald Trump. I don't expect there will be any more. Vote for your favorite and tell us why you think they can run the country, lead the world, and be a better candidate than Trump!

Here is my latest, updated chart of all the official democratic candidate hopefuls.

View attachment 261439
If you don't think any of these candidates can beat Trump, run the country, lead the world or do it better than Trump, tell us why as well.

TLDR......

View attachment 261439
Media Urged Not To Release Names Of Any More Presidential Candidates In Effort To Prevent Copycats.

Forum List

Back