Nation Takes Break From Killing Babies To Mourn Death Of Cat

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2019-5-17_19-20-2.jpeg

The country that kills nearly a million babies every year was shocked to learn that Grumpy Cat had passed away. Millions paid tribute to the funny feline, saying the cat had brought joy and cheer to everyone. This all happened in a country that's "totally cool" with slaughtering the unborn and doesn't shed a tear for the murder of an infant who survived a botched abortion.

"We call for a moratorium on killing babies for a full hour while we think about how this animal has affected us all," said Planned Parenthood president Leana Wen. "It's so sad that a vulnerable, defenseless little creature like this has been lost to us. What kind of a nation would we be if we didn't care about the loss of innocent life like this?"

"We'd be monsters."

Nation Takes Break From Killing Babies To Mourn Death Of Cat

I'll admit, while I do not support the murder of unborn babies for specious and vain reasons, I do often prefer people's cats to many others' children.
Cat's are EVIL !
You must be a dog person! I like most dogs better than many children, too. I know plenty of people who bother to train their dogs to be "good citizens". People with children...yeah, not so much.

Forum List

Back