How Deep is the Deep end

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Today I saw three threads that were hilarious by accident.

The Ds have established a partisan idiocracy in the hope of winning independents.

Investigating the witch hunt has barely begun so, Biden and Sanders have only opened their mouths to produce opposition research for Trump.

Pelosi and the house Ds are going nowhere fast and in the far left lane. That worsens the meager chances of the Ds taking the White House and might actually cost lost seats in the house and senate the Ds, which would be pretty much a gimme for them if they would only shut up. Why is this happening?

If you're in a "real" pool.. 9-9 1/2 feet.

That's a real pool.

Answer: Karma, God ingrained into the world.

This election cycle appears to be based on some sort of Gilbert and Sullivan operetta, but which one?

This election cycle appears to be based on some sort of Gilbert and Sullivan operetta, but which one?

Idk because I only know one..The situation does not seem like "The Pirates of Penzance".

:dunno:

Sorry, I am not extremely cultural. I've been to some plays, but I'd rather go to a metal or rock n' roll concert. :rolleyes:

Idk because I only know one..The situation does not seem like "The Pirates of Penzance".

:dunno:

Sorry, I am not extremely cultural. I've been to some plays, but I'd rather go to a metal or rock n' roll concert. :rolleyes:

G & S wrote plays that wouldn't have the house wives repaying 1,000 times over just 10 times or so.

Sorry folks I am going to go :offtopic: for a brief interruption... Gilbert and Sullivan are more than likely brilliant and extremely well like by the families and loyal fans... Unfortunately I more than likely may not know any of their tunes... That being said...

Gilbert O'Sullivan I am familiar with... And I have a daughter (no her name is not Clair) and when I hear this tune I stop and listen because there is nothing more precious than 'Daddy's little girl'...

Gilbert O`Sullivan - CLAIR - ( The Sweetest `Clair ` video Ever !) - And Clair answers back !

I now return you to Gilbert and Sullivan...

What surprised me about this thread is that I was reminded of my favorite song "The Leningrad symphony" It's got everything:
a thousand day siege
half eaten corpses thrown on top of the sandbags.

Tanks driving into battle as they leave the assembly line

Taking non-essential people out of the city while logistics brings in food and ammo

It's better than the ride of the Valkeries.

Forum List

Back