The Ocean Ate My Global Warming

The articles I quote are not of faith, they are the products of the exercise of the scientific method by the world's mainstream climate scientists.[/quote]

Climate science doesn't engage in the scientific method....Tell me, following the scientific method, how many times might a hypothesis be allowed to fail before it is scrapped and practitioners go back to the basics to see where they missed the boat?

When YOU mindlessly repeat the articles of your FAITH but cannot even acknowledge the evidence that casts your faith into doubt, as you always do, it's without doubt that you are merely a hack cultist AGW Faither.

The articles I quote are not of faith, they are the products of the exercise of the scientific method by the world's mainstream climate scientists.

No. They are the product of some pseudo scientific work done by some of the world's climate scientists. And you are unable and unwilling to even admit the numerous flaws since that would be heresy vis a vis the FAITH you practice.

By the way if one large ocean getting warmer leads to in[c]reased winds that cool down another large ocean, that sounds like a system at work.

And...?

I knew you wouldn't fathom it.

The articles I quote are not of faith, they are the products of the exercise of the scientific method by the world's mainstream climate scientists.

Climate science doesn't engage in the scientific method....Tell me, following the scientific method, how many times might a hypothesis be allowed to fail before it is scrapped and practitioners go back to the basics to see where they missed the boat?
And yet not one experiment to show what 120 PPM of CO2 will do to temperatues. And he backs science? hahahahahahaahaha.. lamo claims all over this forum. Yet I get a chuckle from the warmest nutjobs. WiNNiNg

Climate science doesn't engage in the scientific method.

Do you even realize how stupid a comment you've made here?

Tell me, following the scientific method, how many times might a hypothesis be allowed to fail before it is scrapped and practitioners go back to the basics to see where they missed the boat?

Not often. Thus you should look at the very real possibility that whatever hypothesis you believe has failed, has not. If you're going to throw your faith behind Dr Latour or that the world's oceans are one big Alka-Seltzer, then some serious self-examination (fruitfully preceded by some serious education) is in order. Both contentions are complete nonsense.

But, perhaps I've gotten ahead of myself. Why don't you tell us what hypothesis - that you seem to think universal and fundamental in all climate research - do you believe has failed?

Scientific method is about rigorously trying to disprove a theory. AGW has altered data fed through flawed models that are 100% accurate, but only retroactively. Oh, and they have"Consensus"

LOLz

Scientific method is about rigorously trying to disprove a theory. AGW has altered data fed through flawed models that are 100% accurate, but only retroactively. Oh, and they have"Consensus"

AGW is supported by mountains of empirical data.

The acceptance it receives from the vast majority of scientists is based on the success with which experiments have shown it to be the best explanation for the observations. No one has been able to falsify it and you have no alternative explanation for the observations.

Argument from authority is a valid argument if one's authorities are actually experts and if a consensus actually exists. The consensus for AGW among the world's climate scientists satisfy that precisely.

Last edited:

The acceptance it receives from the vast majority of scientists is based on the success with which experiments have shown it to be the best explanation for the observations. No one has been able to falsify it and you have no alternative explanation for the observations.

Argument from authority is a valid argument if one's authorities are actually experts and if a consensus actually exists. The consensus for AGW among the world's climate scientists satisfy that precisely.
oh experiments? Oh goody, let's see the one that shows 120 PPM of CO2 causes a temperature increase or climate problem. Great, about fnnn time they did one. Let's see it!

Deniers

tinfoil-hat.jpg

I didn't think you could. Thanks for showing that you are indeed the Denier. Nice photo, when did you have it taken? were you in the middle of a good thought? hahahhahahaahhahaha you're so LoSiNg

1. AGW is supported by mountains of empirical data.

Pointing at the Weather Channel and shrieking, "ManMade Global Warming, you DENIER!!!!!" is not Empirical Data!

We all know why you never point to any lab work, it's because the lab is a DENIER! and refuses to support your stupid "120PPM of CO2 will raise temperature 7 degrees" theory. So you're reduced to pointing to weather events and calling them AGW. It's not science

Yet here we are, the biosphere is changing, 7 billion humans, record numbers of animal extinctions and the excretions of the record number of humans ISN'T and CAN'T be a factor...oh, NO, why the hell NOT? It's pretty obvious and has had effects any way you want to cut it. I have seen the changes, the extremes in weather, the warmer dryer effects and the dying pine forest in Colorado due to pine beetles loving the warmer climate. Don't dare to argue with me unless you are an idiot.

oh experiments? Oh goody, let's see the one that shows 120 PPM of CO2 causes a temperature increase or climate problem. Great, about fnnn time they did one. Let's see it!

Go read AR5. Let us know when you think you've refuted the whole thing.

AR5....not a lab experiment. It's the collected works of the AGWCult pointing at stories on the Weather Channel and shrieking MANMADE GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

AR5....not a lab experiment. It's the collected works of the AGWCult pointing at stories on the Weather Channel and shrieking MANMADE GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

And models...don't forget the models...it's all models all the time on the AGW crazy train.

:funnyface:

so Jiminie, Why not cut the crap and just paste the text from the AR5 report that backs your story. I dare you to. LoSiNg :funnyface: :funnyface: :funnyface:

You've been provided the link on multiple occasions. Even if you lost it, it's easy as pie to look up. It's completely obvious to everyone here, on both sides of this argument that you are afraid to try to read it because you don't have sufficient education to understand that level of basic science. If you'd like to retain the slightest shred of common respect around her - from everyone - go to the site and start reading. If you've got questions, ask someone. Or just ask the internet. There's tons of educational material out there.

You've been provided the link on multiple occasions. Even if you lost it, it's easy as pie to look up. It's completely obvious to everyone here, on both sides of this argument that you are afraid to try to read it because you don't have sufficient education to understand that level of basic science. If you'd like to retain the slightest shred of common respect around her - from everyone - go to the site and start reading. If you've got questions, ask someone. Or just ask the internet. There's tons of educational material out there.
Jiminie, so you can't provide the text of that document to which you are arguing for? I see. You LoSiNg is so special daily for me. Y-e-s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jiminie, so you can't provide the text of that document to which you are arguing for? I see. You LoSiNg is so special daily for me. Y-e-s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are profoundly pathetic and everyone here knows it.

Forum List

Back