The Ocean Ate My Global Warming

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Before the recent 2 decade pause, I don't recall the AGWCult bemoaning that the oceans were eating their missing "Warming"

I remember them saying the CO2 was melting oysters in Oregon and dissolving coral reefs, but warming???

Now, suddenly, post-Pause, the ocean apparently has eaten their "Global Warming"

Were we again, not supposed to notice that they were changing their story?

Frank, we notice that you're always changing your story, That's why nobody trusts a word you say, because you worked so hard to zero out your credibility.

Frank, we notice that you're always changing your story, That's why nobody trusts a word you say, because you worked so hard to zero out your credibility.

We've been asking you to post one (1) experiment that shows how a 120PPM increase in CO2 can raise temperature and lower ocean pH and now we find out why you never can. The ocean ate your global warming

Before the recent 2 decade pause, I don't recall the AGWCult bemoaning that the oceans were eating their missing "Warming"

I remember them saying the CO2 was melting oysters in Oregon and dissolving coral reefs, but warming???

Now, suddenly, post-Pause, the ocean apparently has eaten their "Global Warming"

Actually Frank.. The pause caused them to actually WORK as scientists and come up with harder and better descriptions of how things work. The general public had no idea how primitive and silly their Global numbers and proxy studies really were. NOW --- they have to work for a living. That's why it's been so darn quiet.. ACTUAL science takes more time than fictional science.

Actually Frank.. The pause caused them to actually WORK as scientists and come up with harder and better descriptions of how things work. The general public had no idea how primitive and silly their Global numbers and proxy studies really were. NOW --- they have to work for a living. That's why it's been so darn quiet.. ACTUAL science takes more time than fictional science.

Doesn't appear that they worked very hard.....they just looked for a data set that they thought they might be able to "adjust" to find the warming...turns out that the shallow southern ocean temps were just the ticket.

If they really want to find their missing heat, they need to look for it where it actually is...out in space.

Doesn't appear that they worked very hard.....they just looked for a data set that they thought they might be able to "adjust" to find the warming...turns out that the shallow southern ocean temps were just the ticket.

If they really want to find their missing heat, they need to look for it where it actually is...out in space.

The satellite data says you're full of shit. During this period in which you've claimed the Earth has stopped warming, direct measurements of the incoming and the outgoing radiation have shown a continuously increasing imbalance. The Earth has been getting warming all this time and doing so at an accelerating pace.

And the bathythermic data says we didn't see it before the pause because it wasn't taking place before the pause. The deep ocean began gathering heat at the same time as surface warming slowed. And apparently most of the slowdown in surface warming took place BECAUSE the deep oceans were taking in heat. The previously warmed surface waters were being replaced with colder water from the deep.

Last edited:

The satellite data says you're full of shit. During this period in which you've claimed the Earth has stopped warming, direct measurements of the incoming and the outgoing radiation have shown a continuously increasing imbalance. The Earth has been getting warming all this time and doing so at an accelerating pace.

And the bathythermic data says we didn't see it before the pause because it wasn't taking place before the pause. The deep ocean began gathering heat at the same time as surface warming slowed. And apparently most of the slowdown in surface warming took place BECAUSE the deep oceans were taking in heat. The previously warmed surface waters were being replaced with colder water from the deep.

See? The ocean ate my global warming!

And even in this case global =/= global

We're the ones posting global data because that's what matters. You're the ones who aren't because it would blow your fiction.

There already is some admission the warming has slowed despite CO2 numbers. The claim the oceans are "eating" heat was also recently disproved with actual recorded temperatures. One blown theory after another and these "scientists" still collect a paycheck.

We're the ones posting global data because that's what matters. You're the ones who aren't because it would blow your fiction.

One number answers for complex climate system problems is what you mental midgets REQUIRE to understand the fictionalized plot of the story. The REAL STORY is in understanding how the system stores and distributes that energy. Which you can NEVER EVER find from the Sesame Street one number answers..

Again, you prove that you can't read a graph...the rate is no faster than it has been since record keeping began and slower than much of that time.

Think of a hockey stick, stupid.

image_n%2Fgrl50382-fig-0001.png

Think of a hockey stick, stupid.

image_n%2Fgrl50382-fig-0001.png

Try just thinking....look at the slope of your graph from about 2004 till it ends...the slope is obviously more shallow indicating that the rate of accumulation has slowed...not sped up...and if you look at a graph that ends at present, rather than 7 years ago, you see that the slowdown continues.

heat_content55-07.png

The BTK plot includes the 2000 meter ARGO float data. Your NOAA graph does not. Here is Levitus 2012' (on which the NOAA plot is based) 2000 meter plot.

image_n%2Fgrl29030-fig-0001.png

and

image_n%2Fgrl29030-fig-0002.png

AGW is a total fucking shameless scam. They've been caught cooking the data numerous times. Their theory fails in broad daylight, there's been no warming it 2 decades so they say without missing a beat, "The Ocean ate my warming"

Forum List

Back