The Obama legacy

Yes, I'm a racist...or so I've been told!

Obama-legacy-150811684185.jpeg

Honestly, most of that list is pure BS. But that does not eliminate the small part which is true.

Perfect response. Credibility oozes from your pores.

Bin Laden dead! GM alive! Bush could not get him taken out! Thank you President Obama. You have made the world so much safer for us all.

Could you provide some proof of when OBL died? Picture? Anything other then the word of the government. OBL died years before of Kidney failure.

Honestly, most of that list is pure BS. But that does not eliminate the small part which is true.

OK, I will stop trying to be reasonable and emulate you.

That wasn't reasonable. That was accommodating someone with views that you admit are "pure BS". You were afraid that if you simply called the list "mostly bullshit", someone might mistake you for someone who doesn't despise the President with every fiber of your being. Can't have that, can we?

That wasn't reasonable. That was accommodating someone with views that you admit are "pure BS". You were afraid that if you simply called the list "mostly bullshit", someone might mistake you for someone who doesn't despise the President with every fiber of your being. Can't have that, can we?

And if I had made no comment what would have changed?

Oh right you would have said that anyone not condemning the list was endorsing the list. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Oh right you would have said that anyone not condemning the list was endorsing the list. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Nope. I don't do that. You are mistaking me for someone else.

Nope. I don't do that. You are mistaking me for someone else.

I made no comment. I saw it...and tossed it aside as garbage. That is not an endorsement, is it?

Forum List

Back