Hillary: "Black Lives Matter"

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
As if anyone said they did not matter the Hiltabeast latches onto another politically correct phrase and runs with it damn the country. We can not elect her to dog catcher let alone president, Bush would be better, any one of them.

HILLARY: 'Black Lives Matter'...

Do white lives matter?
Do cop lives matter?

Blacks kill twice as many whites every single year...yet, there's no uproar about that.
Many of these cop on black killings are in fact self defense of the cop
Blacks kill 2,400 other blacks per year.

Let's try to be honest.

Isn't it lovely how Liberals treat the pre-born as "clinical waste" while championing the rights of sub-human criminals? :dunno:

Agreed without the subhuman part.
'Black Lives Matter" was born of a criminal's attempt to subvert the law.

Being a criminal does not make one sub-human.
Give the criminal an EBT card, compliments of Obama...

FBI joins probe into death of Mississippi woman burned alive - Yahoo News

Isn't it lovely how Liberals treat the pre-born as "clinical waste" while championing the rights of sub-human criminals? :dunno:

Agreed without the subhuman part.
'Black Lives Matter" was born of a criminal's attempt to subvert the law.

Being a criminal does not make one sub-human.
Give the criminal an EBT card, compliments of Obama...

FBI joins probe into death of Mississippi woman burned alive - Yahoo News

And despite ZERO evidence, it's okay to assume it was a black guy. I hope you're just drunk posting tonight Mr. H.

oh great, the Pandering starting already

Well gee hill, how about all the other colors in this country?

Last edited:

the point is, of course lives matter, black or white. What is obvious is that to Hillary black lives matter when they can be used for political expedience.

Did you miss the thread by shootspeeders where conservatives are currently jerking each other off over how little black lives matter?

perhaps you are posting in the wrong thread, I said nor implied any such thing.

the point is, of course lives matter, black or white. What is obvious is that to Hillary black lives matter when they can be used for political expedience.

Did you miss the thread by shootspeeders where conservatives are currently jerking each other off over how little black lives matter?

I think I'm in the right thread. From what I've seen on this forum it seems that black lives don't matter to conservatives EVEN WHEN they can be used for political expedience.

I think I'm in the right thread. From what I've seen on this forum it seems that black lives don't matter to conservatives EVEN WHEN they can be used for political expedience.

yeah right, they just don't USE them for some agenda as the liberals like you do

I guess the big question is who do they matter to and why ?

Lot's of people's lives only matter to me in the sense that I want them to have the same liberties and freedoms I enjoy as guaranteed by the constitution.

Beyond that...they are faces in the crowd.

To think Hillary really cares is simply stupid.

She can't care beyond what she can do to protect them which isn't anything people are not already doing.

I guess the big question is who do they matter to and why ?

Lot's of people's lives only matter to me in the sense that I want them to have the same liberties and freedoms I enjoy as guaranteed by the constitution.

Beyond that...they are faces in the crowd.

To think Hillary really cares is simply stupid.

She can't care beyond what she can do to protect them which isn't anything people are not already doing.

good post dear.

Forum List

Back