The Obama Birth Certificate Brouhaha...

It's been proven that the copy Obama released to the public is a computer generated copy (fake) and there are differences in that and others that were issued around the same time. The Obama administration admitted that the copy is not genuine and therefore cannot be used to determine anything. So, what is the point of releasing it, then? We're supposed to accept what we're told an not ask questions. We don't know Obama's grades in college and we're not supposed to ask. It does bother me that no one can find out this information and that Obama is not transparent for even the simplest of questions. I don't trust him.

It's been proven that the copy Obama released to the public is a computer generated copy (fake) and there are differences in that and others that were issued around the same time. The Obama administration admitted that the copy is not genuine and therefore cannot be used to determine anything. So, what is the point of releasing it, then? We're supposed to accept what we're told an not ask questions. We don't know Obama's grades in college and we're not supposed to ask. It does bother me that no one can find out this information and that Obama is not transparent for even the simplest of questions. I don't trust him.

I agree about the transparency. I have never doubted Obama's birth status. Hillary Clinton would have never stood for him not being a US Citizen, she and Bill are very good.

I still think he's hiding his records because he claimed foreign status to get into Columbia. Someone pulled some strings and made it look like he was from "elsewhere". I don't know if any birth certificates are actual "copies" any more. I believe they are mostly computer generated to confirm authenticity. This is exactly why he chuckles every time he talks about his birth certificate. Not because it isn't real, but because it is.

laameassthread.gif

I agree about the transparency. I have never doubted Obama's birth status. Hillary Clinton would have never stood for him not being a US Citizen, she and Bill are very good.

I still think he's hiding his records because he claimed foreign status to get into Columbia. Someone pulled some strings and made it look like he was from "elsewhere". I don't know if any birth certificates are actual "copies" any more. I believe they are mostly computer generated to confirm authenticity. This is exactly why he chuckles every time he talks about his birth certificate. Not because it isn't real, but because it is.

i hadn't heard this one before.

i'm thrilled to see new folks interested in this issue.

Last edited:
At this point? Don't care. Obama needs to go no matter WHERE he was hatched.

I really do agree...but there's times that "Mean" part of me comes out and i think that IF it's proven that Obama wasn't born in the US that i hope I get to see the meltdown of the left! I would like to see something come out and be proven on Obama that would actually wake the left up. I know...it's a fantasy :)

maybe not c j

like watergate it won't unfold until the democrats have used all of the excuses including.

i forgot

it's about the cover up. and i'm still trying to figure out the mainstream media. if this is a conspiracy and crimes have been committed, then people will care. even democrats and people who love obama.

i hate to see this take a back seat to all of the other obama scandals now brewing.

i still think it's a big deal to figure out his past. we owe it to the next generation.

Forum List

Back