The Obama Birth Certificate Brouhaha...

what is it with anyone who claims to be american telling anyone else to shut up?

that will definitely earn you a spot on my ignore list. I refuse to talk to fascists. Only fascists attempt to silence their opposition.

Right now it is a lonely list, just one on it, for the same reason.

[youtube]XrNl6-j9x5w[/youtube]

How do we know for sure that Romney was born in the US, if state-supplied birth certificates and newspaper announcements aren't good enough? :eusa_think:

Born in the USA is a Constitutional requirement for the job. In a college bio Obama said he was born in Indonesia. Did he lie to his diary?

In 1966, Dunham married Lolo Soetoro, another East–West Center student from Indonesia. A year later, the family moved to Jakarta, Indonesia, where Obama's half-sister Maya Soetoro Ng was born.

1967 moved to Indonesia hello?

:cuckoo:

whether or not you like Obama, do you really give a flying fuck about this issue...?

Nope.

DITTOED.
icon14.gif

All I care about is getting his sorry ass OUT of office so the bleeding he's caused stops.

Born in the USA is a Constitutional requirement for the job. In a college bio Obama said he was born in Indonesia. Did he lie to his diary?

The Constitution doesn't define "natural born citizen". By law it means anyone born on US soil, even if BOTH parents are aliens, or those born abroad, as long as at least one parent is a citizen. Therefore, where Obama was born is irrelevant, since his mother was a citizen.

In 1966, Dunham married Lolo Soetoro, another East–West Center student from Indonesia. A year later, the family moved to Jakarta, Indonesia, where Obama's half-sister Maya Soetoro Ng was born.

Did he become an Indonesian citizen at that time? We'd have to know if it's true that Indonesia would not allow non-citizens to live there in '67.

If so, he would have had to apply for American citizenship once he returned. Are there any records of that?

Obama hasn't given us the whole story. We haven't seen his college transcripts and he is elusive when it comes to answering questions about his past. Some things he has said, such as where his parents met, turned out to be a lie. I don't believe him anymore because he has lied too many times.

An investigation into Indonesian citizenship law and a review of Obama’s biography and travels suggest the Illinois senator at one point may have been a citizen of Indonesia. That would not necessarily disqualify Obama to run for president, but it could raise loyalty concerns.
Was young Obama Indonesian citizen?

Did he become an Indonesian citizen at that time? We'd have to know if it's true that Indonesia would not allow non-citizens to live there in '67.

If so, he would have had to apply for American citizenship once he returned. Are there any records of that?

Obama hasn't given us the whole story. We haven't seen his college transcripts and he is elusive when it comes to answering questions about his past. Some things he has said, such as where his parents met, turned out to be a lie. I don't believe him anymore because he has lied too many times.

An investigation into Indonesian citizenship law and a review of Obama’s biography and travels suggest the Illinois senator at one point may have been a citizen of Indonesia. That would not necessarily disqualify Obama to run for president, but it could raise loyalty concerns.
Was young Obama Indonesian citizen?

Not possible because

1) Indonesia doesn't allow dual citizenship and
2) Neither an adult nor a child can vacate a child's US citizenship.

He was born to an American citizen and though you rw's hate the Constitution, that's what decides this.

Now would you either get up some proof or STOP WHINING.

The Constitution doesn't define "natural born citizen". By law it means anyone born on US soil, even if BOTH parents are aliens, or those born abroad, as long as at least one parent is a citizen. Therefore, where Obama was born is irrelevant, since his mother was a citizen.

Obama's mother was an alien. She had to be. She must be. Therefore she is.

Dante about your sig ..

In an op-ed piece in the Wall Street Journal, Lawrence B. Lindsey, a former economic adviser to President George W. Bush, wrote that Frank "is the only politician I know who has argued that we needed tighter rules that intentionally produce fewer homeowners and more renters."

Actually, Mittens has said that the wealthy should own more foreclosed properties and rent them out to the people who would still own them if the R's hadn't screwed over the working class.

You're a moron now and forever.
I just want a list of these birthers so I can market tin hats to these knuckle daggers.

First two on the list would be Obama and his publisher. If anyone else had a written bio stating they were born in a foreign country, would you ignore it?

If HE wrote it would be termed autobiography, but don't let reality intrude upon your fantasies.

At this point? Don't care. Obama needs to go no matter WHERE he was hatched.

I really do agree...but there's times that "Mean" part of me comes out and i think that IF it's proven that Obama wasn't born in the US that i hope I get to see the meltdown of the left! I would like to see something come out and be proven on Obama that would actually wake the left up. I know...it's a fantasy :)

Obama used his "foreign" status to gain a lot of "perks" while in college. That's why his transcripts are sealed. He's no different than Elizabeth Warren claiming Native American Heritage.

They both used what ever it took to get special "things". Obama was born in Hawaii but used his "roots" to claim what he needed to get admittance to Columbia and Harvard.

He's not hiding where he was born, he's hiding where he wasn't born. ;)

Forum List

Back