The Obama Birth Certificate Brouhaha...

If he isn't American born I hope it does come to light some day. Other than that, not really.

I quite enjoy that you used the word 'brouhaha'.

whether or not you like Obama, do you really give a flying fuck about this issue...?

did you care about watergate ? or should they have given nixon a pass.

why have people tried so hard to bury/trivialize the issue. why is it still going on.

70 million people don't want to be made fools of, that's the problem.

Last edited:
how people keep following, sucking up and voting for this guy is beyond me.

even the press doesn't have that much influence.

did you hear him today: "the private sector is doing fine...." & "if (that) people think that my whitehouse is leaking information.... is offensive"

it's not your house obama. it belongs to the people you hurt when you leak military details to make yourself look better.

plus you were born in kenya and covered it all up (your past).

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. This whole *birfer* thing is growing legs now, more than ever!
2. Even the libknot knuckle head media can't squash it now.
3. It would appear Obama lied to get into office.
4. Nixon indeed is looking like a *Saint* in comparison.
5. With Nixon, he got brought down with the, "What did you know and when did you know it, and why didn't do the right thing about it?"
6. So Obama knew way before he took office, he is a fraud.
7. It will come out, and his legacy will be *shit packed slapped* from the top of his head to his anus.:badgrin:
8. You couldn't pay me to be him.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

ZIT.gif

Born in the USA is a Constitutional requirement for the job. In a college bio Obama said he was born in Indonesia. Did he lie to his diary?

what is it with anyone who claims to be american telling anyone else to shut up?

that will definitely earn you a spot on my ignore list. I refuse to talk to fascists. Only fascists attempt to silence their opposition.

Right now it is a lonely list, just one on it, for the same reason.

Forum List

Back