The Obama Approved (Nazi)TSA sexual assault of former Miss USA

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14mKoAptaiw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Susie Castillo Assaulted by TSA[/ame]

What bothered me most was when she ran the back of her hands down my behind, felt around my breasts, and even came in contact with my vagina! Honestly, I was in shock, especially since the woman at LAX never actually touched me there. The TSA employee at DFW touched private area 4 times, going up both legs from behind and from the front, each time touching me there. Was I at my gynecologist’s office? No! This was crazy!
On one hand, TSA could claim this is just a case of one employee in need of retraining. On the other hand, this incident begs the same question that is raised every time the TSA frisks someone who is extremely unlikely to be planning any sort of terror attack. Why are TSA’s procedures so stupid?
I just kept thinking, “What have I done to deserve this treatment as an upstanding, law-abiding American citizen?” Am I a threat to US security? I was Miss USA, for Pete’s sake!

Former Miss USA: TSA Agent “Touched My Vagina” « Hot Air

Don't worry though, I am paranoid, and this does not happen.

wah, I was Miss USA I should be treated differently. I flew last month, I got patted down once, the TSA touched my balls a few times through my clothes. BIg fucking deal, I'm an adult I can handle an accidental grope.

wah, I was Miss USA I should be treated differently. I flew last month, I got patted down once, the TSA touched my balls a few times through my clothes. BIg fucking deal, I'm an adult I can handle an accidental grope.
If we don't let the TSA handle our balls, then the terrorists win.

YouTube - Susie Castillo Assaulted by TSA

What bothered me most was when she ran the back of her hands down my behind, felt around my breasts, and even came in contact with my vagina! Honestly, I was in shock, especially since the woman at LAX never actually touched me there. The TSA employee at DFW touched private area 4 times, going up both legs from behind and from the front, each time touching me there. Was I at my gynecologist’s office? No! This was crazy!
On one hand, TSA could claim this is just a case of one employee in need of retraining. On the other hand, this incident begs the same question that is raised every time the TSA frisks someone who is extremely unlikely to be planning any sort of terror attack. Why are TSA’s procedures so stupid?
I just kept thinking, “What have I done to deserve this treatment as an upstanding, law-abiding American citizen?” Am I a threat to US security? I was Miss USA, for Pete’s sake!

Oh, she gets special treatment? :eusa_eh:

If some TSA rent a cop gets his thrills by feeling my balls through a pair of levis, I'm not going to deny him his pleasures.:lol:

Wow, liberals defending this is beyond words... Now if this were under Bush I get the odd feeling yall be off the fuckin hook~

Whatever, get back to cheerleading Obama's 4 wars.

Well, if you are referring to me, I'm not defending anything...I refuse to fly now....but I have a problem with someone thinking they don't have to do what the "little people do" because they were Miss U.S.A.....big whoop!

If some TSA rent a cop gets his thrills by feeling my balls through a pair of levis, I'm not going to deny him his pleasures.:lol:
You know, they don't change their gloves every time. Did you know that? That means that someone else's cheese is being rubbed on your balls? Just so you know.

You know, they don't change their gloves every time. Did you know that? That means that someone else's cheese is being rubbed on your balls? Just so you know.

woah woah woah, let's be clear here. I said through my Levis. I will absolutely draw the line at some TSA agent reaching his grubby hands down pants and groping my balls directly.

YouTube - Susie Castillo Assaulted by TSA

Oh, she gets special treatment? :eusa_eh:

If you call sexual assault special treatment.

Conservatives only object to this because she's not Muslim.

I don't object to this, however you do bring up an interesting point. MOST of the effort should of course be focused on Muslim passengers. That's just common sense. if at some point 3K Americans are killed by Quaker terrorists, I will want them targeted.

I don't object to this, however you do bring up an interesting point. MOST of the effort should of course be focused on Muslim passengers. That's just common sense. if at some point 3K Americans are killed by Quaker terrorists, I will want them targeted.

Who should we deny gun permits to based on the profile of anti-abortion terrorists shooting doctors?

Who should we deny gun permits to based on the profile of anti-abortion terrorists shooting doctors?

People who are apt to shoot others for reasons other than self defense of course.

Forum List

Back