The Obama Approved (Nazi)TSA sexual assault of former Miss USA

TSA sexual assault of former Miss USA

I don't fly commercial anymore unless I absolutely have to. The ongoing TSA molestations, especially when it involves children, it beyond disgusting.

What some people call "beyond disgusting molestations" are actually the human practice of practical solutions to real security problems which become disproportionally dramatized by trouble makers with an agenda...

I see you believe the lie.

There is no need to force people to submit to sexual assaults in order to keep them safe.

I don't fly commercial anymore unless I absolutely have to. The ongoing TSA molestations, especially when it involves children, it beyond disgusting.

What some people call "beyond disgusting molestations" are actually the human practice of practical solutions to real security problems which become disproportionally dramatized by trouble makers with an agenda...

There is no need to force people to submit to sexual assaults in order to keep them safe.

That's pretty sad, eh? There are a lot of sheep in America and there is no changing them. Lucky for them, America still has enough sheepdogs to keep them safe, but that won't last forever.

I've always said this is wrong. we shouldn't subject anyone to it, let alone our women and children.

Of course you have because by instinct you felt it was unnecessary and when push comes to shove our individual freedom needs to be protected... We agree on that. But why pretend that this is what is really happening here...?

Oh my. You just don't see it when it's blatantly obvious. Sad, very sad.

YouTube - Susie Castillo Assaulted by TSA

What bothered me most was when she ran the back of her hands down my behind, felt around my breasts, and even came in contact with my vagina! Honestly, I was in shock, especially since the woman at LAX never actually touched me there. The TSA employee at DFW touched private area 4 times, going up both legs from behind and from the front, each time touching me there. Was I at my gynecologist’s office? No! This was crazy!
On one hand, TSA could claim this is just a case of one employee in need of retraining. On the other hand, this incident begs the same question that is raised every time the TSA frisks someone who is extremely unlikely to be planning any sort of terror attack. Why are TSA’s procedures so stupid?
I just kept thinking, “What have I done to deserve this treatment as an upstanding, law-abiding American citizen?” Am I a threat to US security? I was Miss USA, for Pete’s sake!

Former Miss USA: TSA Agent “Touched My Vagina” « Hot Air

Don't worry though, I am paranoid, and this does not happen.

sorry man

Listening to dummies cry about getting "radiated", isn't my bag.

Wow, liberals defending this is beyond words... Now if this were under Bush I get the odd feeling yall be off the fuckin hook~

Whatever, get back to cheerleading Obama's 4 wars.

Well, if you are referring to me, I'm not defending anything...I refuse to fly now....but I have a problem with someone thinking they don't have to do what the "little people do" because they were Miss U.S.A.....big whoop!

I admit I ended the vid like 2/3rd the way through... Did she say she deserves better than others or "little people."

No. What she said was "I just kept thinking, “What have I done to deserve this treatment as an upstanding, law-abiding American citizen?” Am I a threat to US security? I was Miss USA, for Pete’s sake!" She is a beauty queen they all think the world revolves around them, just like politicians. She never said she should be exempt from being searched, and had no complaint about the search she underwent at LAX. She specifically feels this one went too far.

I see you need to pretend as if I believe there is a need to force people to "submit to sexual assaults" in order to keep them safe. :doubt:

What bothered me most was when she ran the back of her hands down my behind, felt around my breasts, and even came in contact with my vagina! Honestly, I was in shock, especially since the woman at LAX never actually touched me there. The TSA employee at DFW touched private area 4 times, going up both legs from behind and from the front, each time touching me there. Was I at my gynecologist’s office? No! This was crazy!
On one hand, TSA could claim this is just a case of one employee in need of retraining. On the other hand, this incident begs the same question that is raised every time the TSA frisks someone who is extremely unlikely to be planning any sort of terror attack. Why are TSA’s procedures so stupid?
I just kept thinking, “What have I done to deserve this treatment as an upstanding, law-abiding American citizen?” Am I a threat to US security? I was Miss USA, for Pete’s sake!

You are only paranoid if you are wrong. In this case you are not paranoid. tsa have NO business touching anyone's private parts unless there is a diffident reason to do so.

I don't care if she was a former miss USA.... a total stranger touched her private parts. Not once but 4 times? I would be filing charges.

More like she kept thinking how can I garner my 15 minutes of fame. :cuckoo:

You are only paranoid if you are wrong. In this case you are not paranoid. tsa have NO business touching anyone's private parts unless there is a diffident reason to do so.

I don't care if she was a former miss USA.... a total stranger touched her private parts. Not once but 4 times? I would be filing charges.

She should be paranoid then, cuz a cursory exam for security purposes is not a sexual assault.

The TSA employee at DFW touched private area 4 times, going up both legs from behind and from the front, each time touching me there.

She should be paranoid then, cuz a cursory exam for security purposes is not a sexual assault.

The TSA employee at DFW touched private area 4 times, going up both legs from behind and from the front, each time touching me there.

ANYONE touching my private parts without my EXPRESS consent is assaulting me. The tsa DOES NOT have my express consent to touch me PERIOD.

If i am UNDER ARREST then i would submit to being touched in that fashion. Until that time NO one has the right to touch me....let along my private parts!

ANYONE touching my private parts without my EXPRESS consent is assaulting me. The tsa DOES NOT have my express consent to touch me PERIOD.

If i am UNDER ARREST then i would submit to being touched in that fashion. Until that time NO one has the right to touch me....let along my private parts!

Well, you told me then didn't you? :lol:

You realize she OPTED for the pat down right?

Given the choice I would prefer to be scanned No one has the right to touch me. I do not OPT for any pat down..that is forced upon me/us. The only time i would submit to a pat down is if i was under arrest...at which point my refusal is null and void.

Given the choice I would prefer to be scanned No one has the right to touch me. I do not OPT for any pat down..that is forced upon me/us. The only time i would submit to a pat down is if i was under arrest...at which point my refusal is null and void.

No one is forcing you to fly commercial and even if you do opt to fly commercial, no one is forcing you to be pat down.

I see you need to pretend as if I believe there is a need to force people to "submit to sexual assaults" in order to keep them safe. :doubt:

The woman shows obvious signs of having been assaulted, and you argue that it keeps us safe. How is a rational person supposed to interpret the two facts?

Irrelevant. She opted for a pat down in LA and was not assaulted there, so it is obvious that a sexual assault is not a normal part of the TSA pat down.

No one is forcing you to fly commercial and even if you do opt to fly commercial, no one is forcing you to be pat down.

Rally, no one is forcing me to get pat down?

The woman shows obvious signs of having been assaulted, and you argue that it keeps us safe. How is a rational person supposed to interpret the two facts?

The woman shows obvious signs of being a drama queen. :lol:

Irrelevant. She opted for a pat down in LA and was not assaulted there, so it is obvious that a sexual assault is not a normal part of the TSA pat down.

No, it is obvious that different airports vary on their application of safety procedures subject to individual human involvement.

Your choice:

Get a pat down or we get to see you naked in the scanner.

How on earth can anyone justify this?

Forum List

Back