The Obama Approved (Nazi)TSA sexual assault of former Miss USA

I can't wait until one of these TSA's feels a suspicious string hanging down and yanks out a bloody tampon. I think THAT will put an end to genitil searches. :lol: :lol:

Just sayin...:eusa_whistle:

Unless that bloody tampon explodes when the string is pulled.

TSA sexual assault of former Miss USA

I don't fly commercial anymore unless I absolutely have to. The ongoing TSA molestations, especially when it involves children, it beyond disgusting.

What some people call "beyond disgusting molestations" are actually the human practice of practical solutions to real security problems which become disproportionally dramatized by trouble makers with an agenda...

I don't fly commercial anymore unless I absolutely have to. The ongoing TSA molestations, especially when it involves children, it beyond disgusting.

What some people call "beyond disgusting molestations" are actually the human practice of practical solutions to real security problems which become disproportionally dramatized by trouble makers with an agenda...

Do you even live in the United States? If so, do you even know what American Exceptionalism means? What makes Americans exceptional is our ornery resistance to being bossed around. You sound like a Bush-loving Neoconservative to me. You'll give up your rights for a little extra security. I hope you're in the minority.

Wow, liberals defending this is beyond words... Now if this were under Bush I get the odd feeling yall be off the fuckin hook~

Whatever, get back to cheerleading Obama's 4 wars.

And on the other hand the only reason you're sniveling about it is because Obama is POTUS. :eusa_hand:

Hmmm....what would be worse? Going through a bit of uncomfortable pat down or getting blown up mid-air?

Do you even live in the United States? If so, do you even know what American Exceptionalism means? What makes Americans exceptional is our ornery resistance to being bossed around. You sound like a Bush-loving Neoconservative to me. You'll give up your rights for a little extra security. I hope you're in the minority.

Like I said, it's just practical solutions and drummed up drama... Way to go!

Wow, liberals defending this is beyond words... Now if this were under Bush I get the odd feeling yall be off the fuckin hook~

And on the other hand the only reason you're sniveling about it is because Obama is POTUS. :eusa_hand:

Hmmm....what would be worse? Going through a bit of uncomfortable pat down or getting blown up mid-air?

Another person who thinks like a Bush Neoconservative. Jeez!

How about this? A terrorists jumps over the Mexican border fence with a rocket launcher and takes out a plane from the ground. Yeah, those pat-downs works great, eh?

How about this? A terrorists jumps over the Mexican border fence with a rocket launcher and takes out a plane from the ground. Yeah, those pat-downs works great, eh?

How 'bout you get real?

Like I said, it's just practical solutions and drummed up drama... Way to go!

I found a couple new avatars for you. Take your pick:

sheep-obama-watching-tv.jpg
Oakenshield-Bush-sheep.jpg

How 'bout you get real?

You haven't been paying attention to the news during the past 20 years, eh? Is this where you live?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCFMDLakxaY]YouTube - Do you live under a rock? - GEICO Commercial[/ame]

Or by people fantasizing about molesting children as xsitedmoron appears to be doing.

YouTube - Susie Castillo Assaulted by TSA

What bothered me most was when she ran the back of her hands down my behind, felt around my breasts, and even came in contact with my vagina! Honestly, I was in shock, especially since the woman at LAX never actually touched me there. The TSA employee at DFW touched private area 4 times, going up both legs from behind and from the front, each time touching me there. Was I at my gynecologist’s office? No! This was crazy!
On one hand, TSA could claim this is just a case of one employee in need of retraining. On the other hand, this incident begs the same question that is raised every time the TSA frisks someone who is extremely unlikely to be planning any sort of terror attack. Why are TSA’s procedures so stupid?
I just kept thinking, “What have I done to deserve this treatment as an upstanding, law-abiding American citizen?” Am I a threat to US security? I was Miss USA, for Pete’s sake!

Former Miss USA: TSA Agent “Touched My Vagina” « Hot Air

Don't worry though, I am paranoid, and this does not happen.

When did our Miss USA's start looking like homeless people?

I've always said this is wrong. we shouldnt subject anyone to it, let alone our women and children.

I've always said this is wrong. we shouldn't subject anyone to it, let alone our women and children.

Of course you have because by instinct you felt it was unnecessary and when push comes to shove our individual freedom needs to be protected... We agree on that. But why pretend that this is what is really happening here...?

Well, if you are referring to me, I'm not defending anything...I refuse to fly now....but I have a problem with someone thinking they don't have to do what the "little people do" because they were Miss U.S.A.....big whoop!

I admit I ended the vid like 2/3rd the way through... Did she say she deserves better than others or "little people."

Forum List

Back