The NRA Really Wants You To Stop Making Fun Of Trump Now, OK?

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago

The NRA really doesn’t like it when people don’t show enough respect to President Donald Trump.

A new spot from the gun lobbyists features an angry guy stewing as a TV shows clips of the media criticizing Trump and the National Rifle Association. Some of the clips are of comedy shows, including “Saturday Night Live” and “Last Week Tonight With John Oliver.”

Eventually he lowers a set of goggles and destroys the TV set with a sledgehammer in a tantrum as it displays a “Morning Joe” segment.

The angry guy in the video is right-wing radio host Grant Stinchfield, who made headlines last year when he suggested that North Korea drop a nuclear bomb on Sacramento, California.

There's no other word for it, this guy is a c*nt.

An f-ing cry baby, who thinks the first amendment limited to those who agree with him.

He wants to exercise free speech, but resents being mocked for speaking stupid words...

Go to hell, loser.

The NRA really doesn’t like it when people don’t show enough respect to President Donald Trump.

A new spot from the gun lobbyists features an angry guy stewing as a TV shows clips of the media criticizing Trump and the National Rifle Association. Some of the clips are of comedy shows, including “Saturday Night Live” and “Last Week Tonight With John Oliver.”

Eventually he lowers a set of goggles and destroys the TV set with a sledgehammer in a tantrum as it displays a “Morning Joe” segment.

The angry guy in the video is right-wing radio host Grant Stinchfield, who made headlines last year when he suggested that North Korea drop a nuclear bomb on Sacramento, California.

An f-ing cry baby, who thinks the first amendment limited to those who agree with him.

He wants to exercise free speech, but resents being mocked for speaking stupid words...

Go to hell, loser.

I wouldn't want to waste money by destroying a perfectly good TV. I just cut the cable, to show my disgust with what is on TV. The ratings say it all. Even the NFL is realizing not to piss off the golden goose which are the US citizen..

Go to hell, loser.

Awww, does the hazeltwat have some unresolved butthurt?

He isn't trying to stop anyone from speaking, he is voicing his opinion.

Obama, Trump, Secret Service, FBI, DOJ, and the whole kit and kaboodle have me "adjudicated as a mental defective" in a court of law by Eric Holder's "guidance" and NONE of the above support my right to bear arms, even though Eric Holder himself has retired from his position at the DOJ.

Obama, Trump, Secret Service, FBI, DOJ, and the whole kit and kaboodle have me "adjudicated as a mental defective" in a court of law by Eric Holder's "guidance" and NONE of the above support my right to bear arms, even though Eric Holder himself has retired from his position at the DOJ.
So it's not just dems.....

Sounds like you may actually be 'Mentally Defective'... What's their reason?

Go to hell, loser.

The conservative snowflakes are out in force this week. People making fun of their dear leader The Dotard.

Too funny.

Go to hell, loser.

The conservative snowflakes are out in force this week. People making fun of their dear leader The Dotard.

Too funny.

As far as I am concerned everyone is a target, even myself....and believe me I get it.....

Go to hell, loser.

I wouldn't want to waste money by destroying a perfectly good TV. I just cut the cable, to show my disgust with what is on TV. The ratings say it all. Even the NFL is realizing not to piss off the golden goose which are the US citizen..

Go right ahead.

Go to hell, loser.

Go right ahead.

I guess he's so rich he's never heard of streaming?

I pay zero dollars to watch TV...

Go to hell, loser.

Too funny.

As usual progressives misuse the term snowflake. Snowflakes don't confront views they don't like, they complain to others to suppress the views they don't like, or at best they try to shut down the expression of views they don't like by screaming and whining.

Making a video about something you believe in and sending it out for all to see is not snowflake behavior.

Go to hell, loser.

Oh yeah, the NFL is hurting good...they only had a tad over 8 billion in revenue this past season, how will they survive?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back