Biden wants to defend democracy by making sure you can’t vote for Trump

Bribery is a crime when you're a politician. Joe Biden took a bribe to protect his son and their business venture with Ukraine. Are you okay with that?
Did you find proof Joe Biden recieved 5 million for firing burisma guy?

Linking the definition of bribery is not proof bribery took place.

The document was unverified.

That is why they use the word allegedly.

Do you know what allegedly means?

The document was unverified.

That is why they use the word allegedly.

Do you know what allegedly means?
Bribery is a crime when you're a politician. Joe Biden took a bribe to protect his son and their business venture with Ukraine. Are you okay with that?
You never answered my question.

Did you find proof Joe Biden recieved 5 million for firing burisma guy?

Linking the definition of bribery is not proof bribery took place.
It does appear that he took the bribe. So all the crimes being committed in the United States are not being committed by criminals? Chicken or egg? This is a court of public opinion and Biden is a criminal.

You didn't answer my question about what exactly this is. A court of law or a court of public opinion here. Why not
I did answer the question.

They made an allegation based on an unverified statement.

It was not proof and they don't know he got 5 million.

Except for all over this board and in the media.
Who's condemning the idea? I've seen some reminding people of the reality that we are a Republic and states have a say in things, thus rendering moot the idea that we are a literal democracy, but I see no condemnation.

No. Joe Biden wants to defend Democracy making sure a criminal insurrectionist can't be president.

DERP
They can't handle that Trump instigated the insurrection with his stolen election mantra when all Trump had to do was wait another 4 years and run again.

They can't handle the truth about Trump

trump now wants to free all the J6 rioters. I guess he wants to use them again when he loses.

Last edited:
What question did I not answer?
Which judgment system are we dealing with here? The court of public opinion or the real judicial legal system? Is what we decide here if I have sufficient proof going to be binding on Joe Biden? You seem to be living in a fantasy reality show. You're giving yourself way too much power.

Forum List

Back