Biden wants to defend democracy by making sure you can’t vote for Trump

I did answer the question.

They made an allegation based on an unverified statement.

It was not proof and they don't know he got 5 million.
No, no you didn't answer the question. is this a court of law or a court of public opinion?

Which judgment system are we dealing with here? The court of public opinion or the real judicial legal system? Is what we decide here if I have sufficient proof going to be binding on Joe Biden? You seem to be living in a fantasy reality show. You're giving yourself way too much power.
Proof in a court of law.

Criminality is not based on polls.

Proof in a court of law.

Criminality is not based on polls.
I'm afraid we're arguing apples and oranges here then. Biden is a criminal and the proof is everywhere. This is not a court of law so you are moot. Most people think he's a criminal so it looks like I am on the correct side of things.

I'm going to have to get my Biden doll out, and start poking needles in it again!

The Dems think people are stupid enough to believe their nonsense and because of the failure of our educational system they may be right.

Court of public opinion is not a real thing. It's am expression. It has no power. It has no bearing on the law.

I can't opine to your hypothetical situation.
Perception is reality. We can't possibly argue a binding judgment here online. All we can do is look at the facts and make our own judgments. You don't even know what a criminal is! How can I trust you to make a correct judgment? Do you think OJ Simpson was not a criminal?

I'm afraid we're arguing apples and oranges here then. Biden is a criminal and the proof is everywhere.

You have yet to show this proof.

I am waiting.

This is not a court of law so you are moot. Most people think he's a criminal so it looks like I am on the correct side of things.
I agree. This is not a court of law.

Criminality is not decided by polls.

You have yet to show this proof.

I am waiting.

I agree. This is not a court of law.

Criminality is not decided by polls.
The court of public opinion says that Joe Biden is a criminal ..guilty. you are right this is not a court of law.

The court of public opinion says that Joe Biden is a criminal ..guilty. you are right this is not a court of law.
Who cares?

I'm talking law, not thots and feels.

Did you find proof yet that Biden recieved 5 million dollars for firing the burisma guy?

Who cares?

Did you find proof yet that Biden recieved 5 million dollars for firing the burisma guy?
Is English your second language? If it is then I understand you're having trouble comprehending what I'm saying. You obviously live in a very structured world with not a lot of thought process allowed. I have supplied what evidence there is as to this date. Enough for me to make my statement that Biden is a criminal. There was the LIE he told the American public about not knowing his son's business. He stole classified documents from the Obama Administration. He went around the world and Air Force two and collected bags of cash with his son. Enough is enough

Is English your second language? If it is then I understand you're having trouble comprehending what I'm saying. You obviously live in a very structured world with not a lot of thought process allowed. I have supplied what evidence there is as to this date. Enough for me to make my statement that Biden is a criminal.

The evidence you supplied was unverified hearsay.

That is not admissable in a court of law.

There was the LIE he told the American public about not knowing his son's business.

Lying is not a crime.

He stole classified documents from the Obama Administration.

No he didn't.

He went around the world and Air Force two and collected bags of cash with his son. Enough is enough
No he didn't

This is the way things go in a Banana Republic like the US has become.

Our once great Constitutional Republic is kaput. Stolen elections, using the government to punish political opponents and lying about everything are all the trademarks of a Leftest Banana Republic like we have here in the US.

Who cares?

It's interesting that there are people like
The evidence you supplied was unverified hearsay.

That is not admissable in a court of law.

Lying is not a crime.

No he didn't.

No he didn't
We have already decided that this is not a court of law. This is a court of public opinion

This is the way things go in a Banana Republic like the US has become.

Our once great Constitutional Republic is kaput. Stolen elections, using the government to punish political opponents and lying about everything are all the trademarks of a Leftest Banana Republic like we have here in the US.
A banana republican republic supports seditious conspirators and letting people who are president, were president or who run for office be immune to criminal prosecution.

That, is a banana republic.

The Dems think people are stupid enough to believe their nonsense and because of the failure of our educational system they may be right.
Every time I read BatCat, this pops up for a moment.
1704740181706.jpeg

Forum List

Back