"The Notion of Sarah Palin Being President

There is only one reason why Sarah Palin was treated as badly as she was and still is. She chose to have a disabled child and didn't get an abortion.

There is only one reason why Sarah Palin was treated as badly as she was and still is. She chose to have a disabled child and didn't get an abortion.

While that did pour gasoline on the media generated contempt for her, I gently disagree. The reason she was treated so badly is that she is a funny, smart, gutsy, successful, charismatic, and articulate woman who immediately captured the enthusiasm, curiosity, intrigue, and appreciation of the people and, because she is conservative and a woman, that made her a real threat. It could not be allowed to stand. They will and have done the very same thing to EVERY conservative woman on the national scene as well as any person from a minority group who dares to be conservative and most especially if they dare to be (gasp) Republican.

Women's rights are to be applauded, supported, and defended only if the woman is left of center.
Minorities are to be applauded, supported, and defended only if the person is left of center.

Last edited:
of the United States is..... "

unacceptable?

That was Steve Schmidt just now on Morning Joe... and HE isn't saying that the portrayal in Game Change was wrong.

He also says that we need to start making Vice Presidential choices for actual considerations like can this person step into the job rather than for political considerations like what group does this person help with?

FWIW, he thought John Edwards was ill-equipped for the big job, too.

Thanks for another totally irrelevant thread on a total non-issue from someone that fell for "Hope and Change" and Joe Biden.

:lol:

While that did pour gasoline on the media generated contempt for her, I gently disagree. The reason she was treated so badly is that she is a funny, smart, gutsy, successful, charismatic, and articulate woman who immediately captured the enthusiasm, curiosity, intrigue, and appreciation of the people......
Yeah....that's quite the inbred-herd that followed her......"Help me out, here, guys." :eusa_clap:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk]SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING - Interviews with Supporters - YouTube[/ame]

260.gif
277.gif
249.gif

258.gif

VPs are chosen to draw votes. Both sides do it, and it ain't nothing new. Frankly, I don't think Palin was any the less qualified to be the veep in 2008 than Obama was to be the pres.

While that did pour gasoline on the media generated contempt for her, I gently disagree. The reason she was treated so badly is that she is a funny, smart, gutsy, successful, charismatic, and articulate woman who immediately captured the enthusiasm, curiosity, intrigue, and appreciation of the people......
Yeah....that's quite the inbred-herd that followed her......"Help me out, here, guys." :eusa_clap:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk]SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING - Interviews with Supporters - YouTube[/ame]

260.gif
277.gif
249.gif

258.gif

Yeah guys. Help him out by dredging up all the edited, manipulated youtube clips you can find that were engineered to embarrass Sarah Palin.

260.gif
277.gif
249.gif

258.gif

Yeah guys. Help him out.......
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.....that was a woman who begged for a lil' help.

(Whew! It's no wonder you Teabaggers have gender-issues....)

SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING - Interviews with Supporters - YouTube

260.gif
277.gif
249.gif

258.gif

Yeah guys. Help him out.......
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.....that was a woman who begged for a lil' help.

(Whew! It's no wonder you Teabaggers have gender-issues....)

What did she ever do to you you little dinkie

Answer this. I will come at you. Day after day. Why? Why did you target her so?

Lord only knows what happens on Hannity.

Last edited:

260.gif
277.gif
249.gif

258.gif

You watch this round.

Blacks dissing First Nations? We got a whole different game going on.

Fuck you.

Last edited:

260.gif
277.gif
249.gif

258.gif

Yeah guys. Help him out by dredging up all the edited, manipulated youtube clips you can find that were engineered to embarrass Sarah Palin.

Todd's what?

Whanna go? I'll do you? By all means darlin......

Last edited:
He should of talked about how the people elect a President. They elected a inexperienced Junior Senator that never ran a thing in his life.

he is talking about it stupid....This is beyond you so i would just go talk about butterflies or something if i was you. Thats more your level.

maybe you should go chase some butterflies, could get you out of your hate to see something beautiful..

of the United States is..... "

unacceptable?

That was Steve Schmidt just now on Morning Joe... and HE isn't saying that the portrayal in Game Change was wrong.

He also says that we need to start making Vice Presidential choices for actual considerations like can this person step into the job rather than for political considerations like what group does this person help with?

FWIW, he thought John Edwards was ill-equipped for the big job, too.

He's right. If only Kennedy hadnt played to win in 1960. But that goes against the "most important thing is to get elected" idea.

Game change filled with hatred and bias against republicans.

"And then there's the fact that Game Change, the movie, focuses on a negative portrayal of Palin while ignoring the dramatic and divisive primary battle between Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton that made up the biggest part of the book

*So there's a lot of bias to go around -- not a surprise in a picture made by the same Hollywood writer-and-director team that produced Recount, the pro-Gore HBO version of the 2000 "

Comparing the two,a sitting state Governor,and a 200 days young senator with NO executive experience,pushing this she didn't have the experience and he did is absurd.

Comparing the two,a sitting state Governor,and a 200 days young senator with NO executive experience,pushing this she didn't have the experience and he did is absurd.

That's true. But it's a moot point cause shed be the most dangerous president in history.

Last edited:

While that did pour gasoline on the media generated contempt for her, I gently disagree. The reason she was treated so badly is that she is a funny, smart, gutsy, successful, charismatic, and articulate woman who immediately captured the enthusiasm, curiosity, intrigue, and appreciation of the people and, because she is conservative and a woman, that made her a real threat. It could not be allowed to stand. They will and have done the very same thing to EVERY conservative woman on the national scene as well as any person from a minority group who dares to be conservative and most especially if they dare to be (gasp) Republican.

You're serious, aren't you...

Forum List

Back