"The Notion of Sarah Palin Being President

of the United States is..... "

unacceptable?

That was Steve Schmidt just now on Morning Joe... and HE isn't saying that the portrayal in Game Change was wrong.

He also says that we need to start making Vice Presidential choices for actual considerations like can this person step into the job rather than for political considerations like what group does this person help with?

FWIW, he thought John Edwards was ill-equipped for the big job, too.

Last I checked she ISN'T running for President so who cares?

Presidents die in office.

And???? got more?? thin not seeing your point how would she be the most dangerous president ever??

Skip the broad generalities try and be a bit more detailed.
What's the title of this thread?

chickenbone is kinda dumb... so can't expect him to actually express a coherant thought.

fwiw, i suspect had they picked Kay Bailey Hutchenson, which they should have done... they'd have won.

The amazing thing is if Sarah hadnt quit halfway through her term, she could Have run and would be the front runner right now.

So she told you this last night over a few drinks??

I get a kick out of people that think thier personnel opinions are automatically facts.

Quick question.... Why would anyone pick Biden to be Vice President? Or are you saying Jillian, that he was a good choice for second in command?

Yeah guys. Help him out.......
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.....that was a woman who begged for a lil' help.

(Whew! It's no wonder you Teabaggers have gender-issues....)

What did she ever do to you you little dinkie

Answer this. I will come at you. Day after day. Why? Why did you target her so?
She SHOULD have had the good sense to tell McCain her hands were FULL!!

But, noooooooooooooooooo.....she'd (obviously) been dreaming 'bout the "bright-lights & big-city", since before her pageant-days....and, there was NO WAY she was gonna let a family get in-the-way!!!

If she's THAT desperate for attention....that's her business. But, to allow such a self-centered person (who's willing & desperate to push her family aside, for fame & glory), in this Country's wheelhouse???? Are you fuckin' KIDDIN'??!!!! :eek:

"After concluding her debate with now-Vice President Joe Biden in the upcoming HBO movie "Game Change," Sarah Palin tells John McCain's campaign manager Steve Schmidt why McCain needs to definitely win the 2008 presidential election. "I so don't want to go back to Alaska," Palin says.

The line, uttered by actress Julianne Moore, who portrays Palin in the film, echoes a similar one from a book about Palin -- but it isn't "Game Change," the bestseller by Time's Mark Halperin and New York magazine's John Heilemann. Instead, a slight variation of the quote can be found in "Sarah From Alaska," a book written by political reporters Scott Conroy and Shushannah Walshe, both of whom were embedded with Palin during her two months on the Republican ticket. "I just don't want to go back to Alaska," Palin says in "Sarah From Alaska" after the debate."

Yeah......she wanted to be "of-service" to her Country.

handjob.gif

She's a garden-variety hu$tler....and, not a very smart-one....simple as that!

Last edited:
And???? got more?? thin not seeing your point how would she be the most dangerous president ever??

Skip the broad generalities try and be a bit more detailed.

chickenbone is kinda dumb... so can't expect him to actually express a coherant thought.

fwiw, i suspect had they picked Kay Bailey Hutchenson, which they should have done... they'd have won.

sure

The title says it all, give this a try, explain just what Palin would have done,to make her the most dangerous president ever??

Nether one of you have come even close to articulating your thoughts,jsu insults and generalities,and I am the dumb one.

sure

The title says it all, give this a try, explain just what Palin would have done,to make her the most dangerous president ever??

Nether one of you have come even close to articulating your thoughts,jsu insults and generalities,and I am the dumb one.

You're dismissed as a fucking moron. I'm done with your dumb ass. You are the mr shaman of the right. Congrats.

sure

You're dismissed as a fucking moron. I'm done with your dumb ass. You are the mr shaman of the right. Congrats.

LOL still got nothing

lets see you blubber on about how dangerous she would be but not once coming even clsoe to making a case and Iam the fucking moron.

pricless

of the United States is..... "

unacceptable?

That was Steve Schmidt just now on Morning Joe... and HE isn't saying that the portrayal in Game Change was wrong.

He also says that we need to start making Vice Presidential choices for actual considerations like can this person step into the job rather than for political considerations like what group does this person help with?

FWIW, he thought John Edwards was ill-equipped for the big job, too.

We need to go old school. Winner is POTUS, second place is VPOTUS.

Forum List

Back