The NFL is getting hammered after another game was played in a half-empty stadium

Discussion in 'Sports' started by shockedcanadian, Sep 24, 2017.

1. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,158
    alternate reality to someone who cowardly runs off with his tail between his legs when he is proven wrong refusing to address the facts knowing he cant counter them.:lmao: glad you are not my lawyer you would lose every case for me remaining silent everytime false and fake evidence was brought against me and then running out the door as you do here all the time.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

2. IsaacNewton

IsaacNewton Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,262
    Put down the bottle dear. You are out in public. :booze:

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  3. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,158
    Hey how often do you and USMB's resident fellow agent troll WRONGwinger sleep in bed together?:lmao::haha:

4. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,158
    this is a major reason here WHY NFL attendance is so low in many cities around the country. This poster here nailed it below.could not have said it better myself.:thup:

Welcome to the NFL... This is the face of things to come. I've stopped attending football games years ago. I have better ways to spend my money. This year I've turned the channel away from NFL (and NCAA) games. These overpaid babies haven't done anything to earn my respect or attention. And now in the face of Kneel-Gate I have no interest. No football. If this nonsense bleeds into basketball, that's gone too!

people are sick of these overpaid babies and outrageous ticket prices and owners fleecing the taxpayers of cities and not willing to build their own new fucking stadiums.they are wisely taking a stand against this bullshit that has gone on too long.:thup: