ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
After beating a ranked KSU, Vanderbilt was on a roll. Or so they thought.

A defensive lineman thought it would be fun to poke the bear.
""When you come to our house, we show you how to play some SEC ball. It don't matter where you from. You're going to know what ball we play. We're going into next week ranked. That's fine. Alabama, you're next."

Then Bama came into their house and beat them down like they were children. 59-0 Vandy never got across the 50 yard line.

Of if you are like Florida State, you march right down the field and score on Bama, after which they will promptly break your legs and end the season for the entire team.

Classy that Bama.

Of if you are like Florida State, you march right down the field and score on Bama, after which they will promptly break your legs and end the season for the entire team.

Classy that Bama.

Oh please. You make it sound as though FSU was winning until Bama broke his leg on purpose. I also like the way you said "...after which they will promptly break your legs...". Almost 38 minutes passed between the only TD and the injury. Promptly? That is hilarious!

Yes, FSU marched down and scored a TD. In the 2nd quarter. When the injury happened, there was 5:41 left to play in the game and the score was 24-7. Bama was beating Florida State's ass. It is a shame that Francois was hurt. But I have seen nothing claiming the injury was intentional. Two big teams face each other and injuries happen.

The drive for FSU's only score put them in the lead. For a total of 2:11. After that FSU was completely shut out. Deondre Francois was picked off twice. So one TD and two interceptions. And was completely stopped in the 2nd half.

Here is a bit of football trivia for you.

There have been no pictures or videos on an iPhone of a Tennessee Volunteer victory over the Crimson Tide in football.

Now Penn State is doing the "WE Want Bama!" chant. lol

Be careful what you wish for.

Since my Husker's have decided that mediocrity is what their fans deserve after decades of support, this year I'm all in on Bama.

So, with pain in my heart........,

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Since my Husker's have decided that mediocrity is what their fans deserve after decades of support, this year I'm all in on Bama.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Welcome to the fold!!

But then, all teams have up years and down years. After winning the National Championship in '92, Bama went downhill for 15 years. Hell, mediocrity would have been a sharp improvement during some of those years. 3-8 for a season makes you jealous of mediocre teams.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Welcome to the fold!!

But then, all teams have up years and down years. After winning the National Championship in '92, Bama went downhill for 15 years. Hell, mediocrity would have been a sharp improvement during some of those years. 3-8 for a season makes you jealous of mediocre teams.

If Nebraska keeps the current coach I'm selling all my husker gear and buying Bama.

After beating a ranked KSU, Vanderbilt was on a roll. Or so they thought.

A defensive lineman thought it would be fun to poke the bear.
""When you come to our house, we show you how to play some SEC ball. It don't matter where you from. You're going to know what ball we play. We're going into next week ranked. That's fine. Alabama, you're next."

Then Bama came into their house and beat them down like they were children. 59-0 Vandy never got across the 50 yard line.
Omg what happened? I walked my dog bama was up I come back it’s 28 to 16 and Clemson is going to put up 3 more here

Forum List

Back