The NFL has rejected a Super Bowl ad from American Veterans urging people to stand for the Anthem

" OMG OMG OMG OMG"

The NFL won't let an ad be aired that falsely describes the actions their employees are taking.

The protest was never ever about soldiers & the flag. To claim such is an insult to our soldiers to use them for political gains.
the protests were for lies
there is not a major, chronic problem of police brutality
the NFL thugs were protesting FOR:
criminals
criminality
anti-American values
all of these ARE about the American flag
the soldiers/etc are protecting America and American values
etc

I call it the Obama disease: "making it cool to hate your own country." He spent his entire second term constantly scolding and showing visible disgust for Americans and badmouthed this country every time he gave speeches abroad. I've never seen that Obama vindictive ingrate, from a race of vindictive ingrates, show any kind of patriotic attachment to this country at all. Hell, it took a multi-day, massive public outcry for him to lower the WH flag to half staff when one of his precious muslim inbreds murdered those 5 Marines in Chattanooga. He didn't even have the courtesy to stand up when he announced their deaths and sounded bored the whole time.

Point being, his anti-American poison did a fantastic job of rubbing off on his liberal supporters, especially the black ones - the only people who could outdo ScienceRocks when it comes to a paranoid persecution complex.

I call it the Obama disease: "making it cool to hate your own country." He spent his entire second term constantly scolding and showing visible disgust for Americans and badmouthed this country every time he gave speeches abroad. I've never seen that Obama vindictive ingrate, from a race of vindictive ingrates, show any kind of patriotic attachment to this country at all. Hell, it took a multi-day, massive public outcry for him to lower the WH flag to half staff when one of his precious muslim inbreds murdered those 5 Marines in Chattanooga. He didn't even have the courtesy to stand up when he announced their deaths and sounded bored the whole time.

Point being, his anti-American poison did a fantastic job of rubbing off on his liberal supporters, especially the black ones - the only people who could outdo ScienceRocks when it comes to a paranoid persecution complex.
yes--remember he went to Rev Wright for YEARS
''God Damn America''
he hated America and whites

This is the second season in a row i didn’t watch one game and plan to skip the Super Bowl again. Since I was 5 yrs old I used to go to at least one Bears game with my pops. I skipped they traditional 3 yrs ago!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Kick the Kickoff Addiction

Why watch the anti-American pros anyway? Let's go back to the days when America was great and most fans only paid attention to the college teams.

Fuck the NFL Tennis is much more exciting to me.

Most of it is rigged anyhow.

tennis is the most boring sport other than baseball
Maybe to you. There are very few positions in football that require real athleticism or talent. The rest are a bunch of overweight, oversized ogres who are mostly thugs.

A good tennis player has to manage it all, he/she is on an Island all on their own when they are playing. No coaching, no timeouts, no nothing. Not only is tennis the most physically demanding sport after boxing, it also requires intelligence, mental toughness, and ability to perform under pressure.
Junking the juiced-up jocks?

The NFL worked hard to get this issue out of people's minds and the last thing they want now it to remind folks of it again because then someone might ask them why the NFL never enforced their own regulations that REQUIRE players to stand at attention during the anthem with helmet in hand and hand over heart!
THERE IS NO ReEQYUIREMNENT TO STAND>

My God, do you assholes ever quit lying.

''God Damn America''

I judge people by the company they keep and his younger years were soaked in American-hating, anti-white black racist pigs like Jeremiah Wright and Frank Marshall Davis and he made Al Sharpton his "race advisor". Speaking of which, I'll bet F.M. Davis is Typhoid Barry's real father. His $2 whore mother fucked so many black guys, including Frank Marshall Davis, I'll bet that carpet-headed abomination doesn't even know who his father was. In pictures, F.M. Davis is the spitting image of Obamasshole and he looks nothing like Barry Obama Sr. It's also interesting this his "supposed" father's family in Kenya universally, utterly detests Typhoid Barry and really want nothing to do with him. It says a lot about a person when one whole side of their family (or in Obama's case, assumed family) are utterly disgusted by him and have nothing good to say about him.

''God Damn America''

I judge people by the company they keep and his younger years were soaked in American-hating, anti-white black racist pigs like Jeremiah Wright and Frank Marshall Davis and he made Al Sharpton his "race advisor". Speaking of which, I'll bet F.M. Davis is Typhoid Barry's real father. His $2 whore mother fucked so many black guys, including Frank Marshall Davis, I'll bet that carpet-headed abomination doesn't even know who his father was. In pictures, F.M. Davis is the spitting image of Obamasshole and he looks nothing like Barry Obama Sr. It's also interesting this his "supposed" father's family in Kenya universally, utterly detests Typhoid Barry and really want nothing to do with him. It says a lot about a person when one whole side of their family (or in Obama's case, assumed family) are utterly disgusted by him and have nothing good to say about him.
and he spent his formative years in a muslim country--where I'm sure they just talked about how much they loved America :rolleyes-41:

The NFL worked hard to get this issue out of people's minds and the last thing they want now it to remind folks of it again because then someone might ask them why the NFL never enforced their own regulations that REQUIRE players to stand at attention during the anthem with helmet in hand and hand over heart!

HEY UNREAL DAVE! First Queen of the Ignorant Lying Shitholes! Or as Cheech & Martin would say: "Dave's Not Here, Man!" Be careful Dave what you claim when you haven't a f----king clue what you are talking about. Or as Ronald Reagan once said: It isn't that Liberals don't know anything, it is just that so much that they know is wrong.

While the NFL rule book makes no mention of the national anthem, the game operations manual does. For an imbecile like you, that means: HOW TO CONDUCT THE OPERATION OF THE GAME.

ARE YOU STILL WITH ME, DAVE???? Don't drift off. Stay awake. Try to FOCUS, PLEASE.

Here are the NFL’s rules governing the National Anthem, found on pages A62-63 of the NFL Game Operations Manual:

“The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem.

During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”

Last edited:

HEY UNREAL DAVE! First Queen of the Stupid Ignorant Lying Liberal Shitholes! Or as Cheech & Martin would say: "Dave's Not Here, Man!" Be careful Dave what you claim when you haven't a f----king clue what you are talking about. Or as Ronald Reagan once said: It isn't that Liberals don't know anything, it is just that so much that they know is wrong.

While the NFL rule book makes no mention of the national anthem, the game operations manual does. For an imbecile like you, that means: HOW TO CONDUCT THE OPERATION OF THE GAME.

ARE YOU STILL WITH ME, DAVE???? Don't drift off. Stay awake. Try to FOCUS, PLEASE.

Here are the NFL’s rules governing the National Anthem, found on pages A62-63 of the NFL Game Operations Manual:

“The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem.

During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”

HEY DAVE!!! CALLING UNREAL DAVE!!!!

Before you chew your foot off once again with FOOT IN MOUTH for calling others assholes because YOU are dumber than a box of shoes and TOO FREEKING LAZY to even get your facts straight,
the exact NFL document generally referred to as the game operation manual is the NFL Policy Manual for Member Clubs.

The NFL is citing an obscure operations manual that says players 'should' stand during the anthem

This isn't part of the rules for playing the game, it is the requirements sent out to TEAMS within the organization for all things that go into and surround the playing of the game. The Players ARE INDEED supposed to STAND and SALUTE the flag and the NFL wants to sweep this under the rug otherwise they would have the embarrassment of answering why they only enforce their rules SELECTIVELY WHEN IT SUITS THEM, Dave.

Now you can go back to sleep, Dave.

Fuck the NFL Tennis is much more exciting to me.

Most of it is rigged anyhow.

tennis is the most boring sport other than baseball
Maybe to you. There are very few positions in football that require real athleticism or talent. The rest are a bunch of overweight, oversized ogres who are mostly thugs.

A good tennis player has to manage it all, he/she is on an Island all on their own when they are playing. No coaching, no timeouts, no nothing. Not only is tennis the most physically demanding sport after boxing, it also requires intelligence, mental toughness, and ability to perform under pressure.
Junking the juiced-up jocks?
I think the gay forum is next door---->? Have a nice day.

Make the Homo Steroidus Species an Endangered One

The owners were traitors during the Vietnam era, getting their doped gorillas out of the draft and into the fake Army Reserves, which back then were hideouts for unpatriotic sissyboys with connections..

Forum List

Back