The Next Recession Is Going to Be Brutal. The economy is showing signs of turning ...

China's response to the US trade 'effort' was to further devalue the Yuan. Their intention is to push us into a recession.

Xi Jinping alluded to a "New Long March" during a speech in May. The double meaning was in essence preparing the Chinese people for an impending recession.

Xi Jinping says China is embarking on a 'new Long March,' signaling no end to trade war soon

If the economy does go into recession...does not bode well for Trump

Trump has been calling for and probably receiving quantitative easing via the Fed...for some months now.

Trump Calls for New Quantitative Easing to Prop Up U.S. Economy
If we go into recession we are in big trouble. We are already spending like we are in a recession. Interest rates are very low. We already did a huge tax handout. Not any options to get out.
Yeap...and...who will buy our bonds? Worst yet...how will we absorb the mass sell off of existing bonds?
China has something like $1T? Last time I cared to check many years ago.
Last time we worked with countries like China. As China dumps other holders will be forced to move their assets in kind to prevent leaving their ass flapping in the breeze.

This is otherworld levels of fuckery that I don't even want to imagine.

Yeap...and...who will buy our bonds?

Based on our sinking yields.....everybody.
Not if the bond ratings are downgraded...a huge factor in bond investment is the Moody's Rating. If there are massive sell offs in the US market there WILL be a significant downgrade.

Treasuries are going to get downgraded?
The US credit rating will be downgraded significantly if there is a massive sell off in the market.
United States - Credit Rating

He NEEDS the voters in the middle to win reelection not just his supporters. A recession would most certainly put those votes in jeopardy.

In most cases yes; but this time around the Dems appear Hell bent on running the most Progressive, Leftist moron they can come up with. The middle isn’t going to vote for that any more than they voted for Hillary.
You’re right. We won’t elect crazy. It does limit our selection. You should have seen the Republican field last time. Glad they didn’t elect crazy.
Gramps those voters were ALREADY in question A recession will just put the icing on the cake

China's response to the US trade 'effort' was to further devalue the Yuan. Their intention is to push us into a recession.

Xi Jinping alluded to a "New Long March" during a speech in May. The double meaning was in essence preparing the Chinese people for an impending recession.

Xi Jinping says China is embarking on a 'new Long March,' signaling no end to trade war soon

Trump has been calling for and probably receiving quantitative easing via the Fed...for some months now.

If we go into recession we are in big trouble. We are already spending like we are in a recession. Interest rates are very low. We already did a huge tax handout. Not any options to get out.
Yeap...and...who will buy our bonds? Worst yet...how will we absorb the mass sell off of existing bonds?
Last time we worked with countries like China. As China dumps other holders will be forced to move their assets in kind to prevent leaving their ass flapping in the breeze.

There’s lots of demand for our bonds even if the Chinese sell them all.
Maybe. If China goes full kung fu and dumps their shit it will send everyone for the door. $1T is a lot of mullah. Would it cut their throat? Yeah...will they do it? No...but IF.

You’re right. We won’t elect crazy. It does limit our selection. You should have seen the Republican field last time. Glad they didn’t elect crazy.

All the Republican Party had to do in 2016 was find a non-Establishment candidate who could st least look like he walked the Conservative talk and they’d have been the nominee. When Donald Trump is the most Conservative candidate on the stage at a Republican debate with 16 candidates, I’d say it wasn’t Trump who was acting crazy.

Not if the bond ratings are downgraded...a huge factor in bond investment is the Moody's Rating. If there are massive sell offs in the US market there WILL be a significant downgrade.

Treasuries are going to get downgraded?
The US credit rating will be downgraded significantly if there is a massive sell off in the market.
United States - Credit Rating
Maybe Fed cuts 50 next time?

I call them like I see them. Your attack adds no value except to signal you have no argument. Name calling is for dumdasses you dumbass.

Pfffft, you're just another know nothing left loon.

Anyone trying to defend that jackass Ear's economy has no business discussing anything economic
I don’t know you. What are your credentials with respect to evaluating Obama’s economy? I’ve seen all the economic charts . They speak for themselves. Try using the google.

Economic degree...and it's what I do....bud. Now gfy Boot licker
Me too! Where’s yours from?

I don't believe you. I've read your garbage
Well. That tells me quite a bit about your assessment skills. Bachelor in economics and masters from top 10 universities. Doesn’t mean I know any more than anyone else though. Just means you are WRONG. I enjoyed that.

A devalued yen would not cause us to go into recession.

A trade war might.
looks like the trade war isn't working for Hong Kong, eh?

He NEEDS the voters in the middle to win reelection not just his supporters. A recession would most certainly put those votes in jeopardy.

In most cases yes; but this time around the Dems appear Hell bent on running the most Progressive, Leftist moron they can come up with. The middle isn’t going to vote for that any more than they voted for Hillary.
Gramps those voters were ALREADY in question A recession will just put the icing on the cake
The polls never indicated that.
How bout we just wait and see?

There’s lots of demand for our bonds even if the Chinese sell them all.

yup - we'll be eating sushi rather than lo mein .....

Neither is going to happen.

All the Republican Party had to do in 2016 was find a non-Establishment candidate who could st least look like he walked the Conservative talk and they’d have been the nominee. When Donald Trump is the most Conservative candidate on the stage at a Republican debate with 16 candidates, I’d say it wasn’t Trump who was acting crazy.
All the Dems need to do is not nominate Trump. That should do it.

Okay. So what? Who cares?

If you’re suggesting that an economic downturn would have negative influence on Trump’s ability to get re-elected in 2020, I don’t think you understand the motives or interests of most people who support him.

The economy is the number one factor in determining the reelection of a president.

Pfffft, you're just another know nothing left loon.

Anyone trying to defend that jackass Ear's economy has no business discussing anything economic
I don’t know you. What are your credentials with respect to evaluating Obama’s economy? I’ve seen all the economic charts . They speak for themselves. Try using the google.

Economic degree...and it's what I do....bud. Now gfy Boot licker
Me too! Where’s yours from?

I don't believe you. I've read your garbage
Well. That tells me quite a bit about your assessment skills. Bachelor in economics and masters from top 10 universities. Doesn’t mean I know any more than anyone else though. Just means you are WRONG. I enjoyed that.

No I'm not...just because you vomit something doesn't make it true. You're another Edward The Great Investor...that didn't know the difference between a swing trader and a day trader

You're spewing nonsense what a great economy Ears had is the first clue....just saying, toad

OK but I've seen charts of Trumps winning states that show him losing now 6 or 7 of them

Okay. So what? Who cares?

If you’re suggesting that an economic downturn would have negative influence on Trump’s ability to get re-elected in 2020, I don’t think you understand the motives or interests of most people who support him.

The economy is the number one factor in determining the reelection of a president.

shhhhhhhhhhhhh -

let that be a surprise ..

OK but I've seen charts of Trumps winning states that show him losing now 6 or 7 of them
And that was before the recession scare of the treasury came down

Republicans undoing ALL of Obama’s accomplishments, including his economic expansion which was the longest in history. Nice job fuckwads.

Pretty please cite what Obama did to improve the economy here:............GO!
This is where I list all his accomplishments and you go those weren’t Obama or, it should have been better. Not my first day on the internet brah.

Republicans undoing ALL of Obama’s accomplishments, including his economic expansion which was the longest in history. Nice job fuckwads.

Pretty please cite what Obama did to improve the economy here:............GO!
This is where I list all his accomplishments and you go those weren’t Obama or, it should have been better. Not my first day on the internet brah.

heres the way Trump rolls and his drones buy it -

President Trump Claims Credit for Shell Plant Announced in 2012 Under President Obama

Forum List

Back