The Next Recession Is Going to Be Brutal. The economy is showing signs of turning ...

A mild recession would be good for us. Anyone who thinks annual growth is a benefit is foolish.

Incidentally, the OP couldn't predict his way out of a wet paper bag.

two or three more $4 Trillion dollar budgets from Trump should be GREAT - you know, FOR US,

Trump's recession is gearing up.

U.S. Stocks Drop as Treasurys Flash Warning Signal

"Trade tensions between the U.S. and China, uncertainty about the Federal Reserve’s interest-rate policy and signs of slowing economic growth have spurred weeks of turbulence that have rippled through the stock, bond and currency markets. In the Treasury market, the yield on the U.S. 30-year Treasury note touched 2.018%, below the previous intraday low of 2.094% in July 2016, according to Tradeweb.

Meanwhile, yields on the 10-year Treasury note briefly fell below two-year yields for the first time since 2007. This kind of inversion between short and long-term yields is viewed by many as a strong signal that a recession is likely in the future.""

The federal government has broken yet another record for how much money it's spending
"The federal government has spent more real money in the first seven months of this fiscal year than any other year in U.S. history, according to the latest monthly statement by the Department of Treasury. The previous record was set in 2011, when the U.S. was recuperating from the Great Recession."

Mark this up as another failure of Trump's, so many now.

This is why not everyone should vote.

Okay. So what? Who cares?

If you’re suggesting that an economic downturn would have negative influence on Trump’s ability to get re-elected in 2020, I don’t think you understand the motives or interests of most people who support him.
He NEEDS the voters in the middle to win reelection not just his supporters. A recession would most certainly put those votes in jeopardy.

Thinking otherwise is just blindness

Republicans undoing ALL of Obama’s accomplishments, including his economic expansion which was the longest in history. Nice job fuckwads.

Obama had no accomplishments beyond resurrecting the race issue, funding terrorists and grabbing his ankles for foreign interests on a regular basis.

Republicans undoing ALL of Obama’s accomplishments, including his economic expansion which was the longest in history. Nice job fuckwads.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Ear's economy was a tepid mess
You’re about to experience the second Republican mess... I mean economy. I am sorry for you.

Yeah....you're track record on here just reveals you're an Ear's ass licker. Go try and snow someone else, loon

A bad economy and a realization he did nothing about the "social" issues you care about will lead to a loss.

I'm not even going to argue that is a good thing at this point as I do not know who the (D) candidate will be but he will lose.

Don’t count on that. The difference in where we are now and where we would be at this point in a Clinton presidency on those Social Issues is a massive WIN for Conservatives

Maybe he still loses. Then we go back to my favorite political concept... “Bullets over Ballots!!!’

Obama had no accomplishments beyond resurrecting the race issue, funding terrorists and grabbing his ankles for foreign interests on a regular basis.
The longest economic expansion and the most value added to the stock market in dollars is being reversed by the tarded pubs. Apparently America was great in the 1930’s. Enjoy the dust bowl.

"Trade tensions between the U.S. and China, uncertainty about the Federal Reserve’s interest-rate policy and signs of slowing economic growth have spurred weeks of turbulence that have rippled through the stock, bond and currency markets. In the Treasury market, the yield on the U.S. 30-year Treasury note touched 2.018%, below the previous intraday low of 2.094% in July 2016, according to Tradeweb.

Meanwhile, yields on the 10-year Treasury note briefly fell below two-year yields for the first time since 2007. This kind of inversion between short and long-term yields is viewed by many as a strong signal that a recession is likely in the future.""

The federal government has broken yet another record for how much money it's spending
"The federal government has spent more real money in the first seven months of this fiscal year than any other year in U.S. history, according to the latest monthly statement by the Department of Treasury. The previous record was set in 2011, when the U.S. was recuperating from the Great Recession."

Democrats are busy trying to create a real or imaginary recession.
We knew they would try this before Trump was elected. It's what they did to elect Obama Bin Lazy.

A bad economy and a realization he did nothing about the "social" issues you care about will lead to a loss.

I'm not even going to argue that is a good thing at this point as I do not know who the (D) candidate will be but he will lose.

Don’t count on that. The difference in where we are now and where we would be at this point in a Clinton presidency on those Social Issues is a massive WIN for Conservatives

Maybe he still loses. Then we go back to my favorite political concept... “Bullets over Ballots!!!’

Twice now ......"you are wrong but maybe you are right".

You’re about to experience the second Republican mess... I mean economy. I am sorry for you.

Yeah....you're track record on here just reveals you're an Ear's ass licker. Go try and snow someone else, loon
I call them like I see them. Your attack adds no value except to signal you have no argument. Name calling is for dumdasses you dumbass.

Twice now ......"you are wrong but maybe you are right".
the same people made up the russia hoax to get rid of trump. why not punish all of america to do it. they don't care. never have.

I call them like I see them. Your attack adds no value except to signal you have no argument. Name calling is for dumdasses you dumbass.

Pfffft, you're just another know nothing left loon.

Anyone trying to defend that jackass Ear's economy has no business discussing anything economic

Democrats are busy trying to create a real or imaginary recession.
We knew they would try this before Trump was elected. It's what they did to elect Obama Bin Lazy.
Funny. That was a real recession. Your point is valid. We are not there yet and it may not happen. Odds are betting it is coming though.

'Predicted'? This is what traitorous, Trump-hating sore-loser party-1st Democrats / snowflakes have been praying for, for the record-setting economy to stall, for the country to fail, for Americans to be hurt and suffer so they could blame the President, knowing that if the economy remained / remains strong they don't have a shot in hell of beating him in 2020. Pulling for your country to fail for party benefit is akin to treason in my book. You either have something to offer the country on your own or you don't...without praying the country suffers...

Spin it how you want, but you elected a loser, just like you.

Forum List

Back