The Next Recession Is Going to Be Brutal. The economy is showing signs of turning ...

Twice now ......"you are wrong but maybe you are right".

Trust me, you want me to be Right; because if I’m wrong 1861-1865 is gonna lol like a trip to Disneyland compared to what 2021-2024 will look like.
Course this is just another landmine Obama set for Trump.

The focus is create negativity whenever possible while calling everyone a White Supremacist

now theres one of MY PREDICTIONS ^^^^^^^^^

Trump recession - BLAME OBAMA.

:auiqs.jpg:

No, this one is going to call for a bigger cannon. Blame Obama, Hillary, the Fed., McCain, all of his departed aids and cabinet members, Pocahontas, democrats, all of our departed allies, Muslims, illegal aliens, lesbians and gays, and blacks.

Pretty please cite what Obama did to improve the economy here:............GO!
This is where I list all his accomplishments and you go those weren’t Obama or, it should have been better. Not my first day on the internet brah.

This is where I list all his accomplishments

Cool!

Why don't you just list his top 5?
Top 5 things he did to grow GDP.
Sigh. I don’t know why I plays these games with you Russians but here it goes a few.

1. Ended worst recession since Great Depression. Yea it costed but it was ended.
2. Saved and modernized the auto industry. No it didn’t cost us anything.
3. Dodd Frank reform to reduce chances of future meltdowns and unsavory bank actions.
4. Yes Obama extended and cut taxes early in his administration
5. Actually had trade agreements not trade wars

You can argue #3 didn’t grow GDP but it keeps it more likely not to crash.

1. Ended worst recession since Great Depression.

It ended in June 2009. I know he was magic, but what did he do that could end a depression so quickly?

2. Saved and modernized the auto industry. No it didn’t cost us anything.

I thought all that TARP money was authorized before he was elected?
I'm pretty sure GM and Chrysler never repaid in full, so how is that no cost?

3. Dodd Frank reform to reduce chances of future meltdowns and unsavory bank actions.

I asked for things that helped the economy.

4. Yes Obama extended and cut taxes early in his administration

Tax cuts help the economy? Shhhh…..don't tell the libs.

5. Actually had trade agreements not trade wars

Which agreements?
You realize you just did exactly what I said you would? What a joke. All your questions are easily answered by half a brain or google. Which one do you not have access to?

Mocked your claims? Yes I did.
Let me know when you actually get 5 things he did that helped grow GDP.

When Obama became president, Republicans handed him a DOW that was close to 6000. When he left office it was almost 20,000. At the rate it’s going now, soon it could be down where Obama left it.

When Obama became president, Republicans handed him a DOW that was close to 6000. When he left office it was almost 20,000. At the rate it’s going now, soon it could be down where Obama left it.

Hey dean you still predicting Trump wont finish his term out?

Does this look familiar?

shareblue2.jpg

Trump's recession is gearing up.

U.S. Stocks Drop as Treasurys Flash Warning Signal

"Trade tensions between the U.S. and China, uncertainty about the Federal Reserve’s interest-rate policy and signs of slowing economic growth have spurred weeks of turbulence that have rippled through the stock, bond and currency markets. In the Treasury market, the yield on the U.S. 30-year Treasury note touched 2.018%, below the previous intraday low of 2.094% in July 2016, according to Tradeweb.

Meanwhile, yields on the 10-year Treasury note briefly fell below two-year yields for the first time since 2007. This kind of inversion between short and long-term yields is viewed by many as a strong signal that a recession is likely in the future.""

The federal government has broken yet another record for how much money it's spending
"The federal government has spent more real money in the first seven months of this fiscal year than any other year in U.S. history, according to the latest monthly statement by the Department of Treasury. The previous record was set in 2011, when the U.S. was recuperating from the Great Recession."

Mark this up as another failure of Trump's, so many now.

You didnt predict it. You hoped for it. Every boom ends in a bust. Thats a fact...not a prediction.

Okay. So what? Who cares?

If you’re suggesting that an economic downturn would have negative influence on Trump’s ability to get re-elected in 2020, I don’t think you understand the motives or interests of most people who support him.

Hahhahhahaa.....People vote with their wallet. Doesn't matter whose the incumbent.

In most cases yes; but this time around the Dems appear Hell bent on running the most Progressive, Leftist moron they can come up with. The middle isn’t going to vote for that any more than they voted for Hillary.
You’re right. We won’t elect crazy. It does limit our selection. You should have seen the Republican field last time. Glad they didn’t elect crazy.
Gramps those voters were ALREADY in question A recession will just put the icing on the cake
The polls never indicated that.
How bout we just wait and see?
OK but I've seen charts of Trumps winning states that show him losing now 6 or 7 of them
And that was before the recession scare of the treasury came down
all nonsense, it's what demolosers do. they say fk america.

"Trade tensions between the U.S. and China, uncertainty about the Federal Reserve’s interest-rate policy and signs of slowing economic growth have spurred weeks of turbulence that have rippled through the stock, bond and currency markets. In the Treasury market, the yield on the U.S. 30-year Treasury note touched 2.018%, below the previous intraday low of 2.094% in July 2016, according to Tradeweb.

Meanwhile, yields on the 10-year Treasury note briefly fell below two-year yields for the first time since 2007. This kind of inversion between short and long-term yields is viewed by many as a strong signal that a recession is likely in the future.""

The federal government has broken yet another record for how much money it's spending
"The federal government has spent more real money in the first seven months of this fiscal year than any other year in U.S. history, according to the latest monthly statement by the Department of Treasury. The previous record was set in 2011, when the U.S. was recuperating from the Great Recession."

You didnt predict it. You hoped for it. Every boom ends in a bust. Thats a fact...not a prediction.

Yes, I did. Any businessman who files 6 bankruptcies and loses $1B (Decade in the Red: Trump Tax Figures Show Over $1 Billion in Business Losses) is obviously NOT fit to be POTUS if he didn't learn from the FIRST fucking bankruptcy.

When did YOU learn about his bankruptcies? And you voted for the pig anyway, didn't you?

Yes, I did. Any businessman who files 6 bankruptcies and loses $1B (Decade in the Red: Trump Tax Figures Show Over $1 Billion in Business Losses) is obviously NOT fit to be POTUS if he didn't learn from the FIRST fucking bankruptcy.

When did YOU learn about his bankruptcies? And you voted for the pig anyway, didn't you?

Oh I did. And will again. And there will be a recession. If not tomorrow then next year. If not then the year after. Its economics.

or did you think there would never be another recession?

LOL you did dint you?

Does this look familiar?

View attachment 274348
When did I ever say that? Oh that’s right, I did not. In fact I believe that if Trump is not reelected he’ll end up in prison.

I was just really reading a hilarious story today about the Republicans favorite investigator, Ken Starr, who it turns out ended up working for Jeffrey Epstein.

The return of Ken Starr

Starr accused the Trump special counsel of going into "too much detail." This from the man who — after failing on his initial charge and then turning to Clinton's sexual affair and his lying about it — issued a report providing more details about oral sex than most X-rated movies.

Starr complained about leaks from the Mueller office, which was known for being almost leak-proof. By contrast, the Starr team was a sieve.

You’re right. We won’t elect crazy. It does limit our selection. You should have seen the Republican field last time. Glad they didn’t elect crazy.
Gramps those voters were ALREADY in question A recession will just put the icing on the cake
The polls never indicated that.
How bout we just wait and see?
OK but I've seen charts of Trumps winning states that show him losing now 6 or 7 of them
And that was before the recession scare of the treasury came down
A "scare" today is completely meaningless. It's what is going on in the days, weeks or a few months before the election.
The stock market could bounce up and down countless times by election day. No one will remember this "scare" unless it is a sustained an economy/job damaging situation.
it's just another coup by the left.

Three weeks ago, liberals were telling us about the virtues of Obama's economic boom and how Trump was taking credit for something he had nothing to do with.
What changed?

Trump was warned not to impose those tariffs,. It's why Gary Cohn, former CEO of Goldman Sachs and Trump's economic advisor quit as soon as Trump announced them.
Trump's spending right and left instead of reigning in the deficit, again going against the advice of his current advisors, and he's pushing it out of control.
Trump took a booming economy and started fucking it up.
That's what has changed.

It took Trump over 2 years to do it, but he has finally strangled the American economy. This was as predictable as snow in Buffalo. It is one hell of a hard way to get rid of the orange clown, but, whatever works.
still rooting for america to fail, you lied, you aren't an american.

It's almost like they wanted America to fail

Yeap...and...who will buy our bonds? Worst yet...how will we absorb the mass sell off of existing bonds?
China has something like $1T? Last time I cared to check many years ago.
Last time we worked with countries like China. As China dumps other holders will be forced to move their assets in kind to prevent leaving their ass flapping in the breeze.

This is otherworld levels of fuckery that I don't even want to imagine.

Yeap...and...who will buy our bonds?

Based on our sinking yields.....everybody.
Not if the bond ratings are downgraded...a huge factor in bond investment is the Moody's Rating. If there are massive sell offs in the US market there WILL be a significant downgrade.

Treasuries are going to get downgraded?
The US credit rating will be downgraded significantly if there is a massive sell off in the market.
United States - Credit Rating
Maybe Fed cuts 50 next time?
Not if there is a sell off in the bond market..why would they expand the currency?

Does this look familiar?

View attachment 274348
When did I ever say that? Oh that’s right, I did not. In fact I believe that if Trump is not reelected he’ll end up in prison.

I was just really reading a hilarious story today about the Republicans favorite investigator, Ken Starr, who it turns out ended up working for Jeffrey Epstein.

The return of Ken Starr

Starr accused the Trump special counsel of going into "too much detail." This from the man who — after failing on his initial charge and then turning to Clinton's sexual affair and his lying about it — issued a report providing more details about oral sex than most X-rated movies.

Starr complained about leaks from the Mueller office, which was known for being almost leak-proof. By contrast, the Starr team was a sieve.

Sure you did. Thats why everyone here always laughs at you and says "you got him now dean!".

Forum List

Back