The New York Stock Exchange will lose 20 percent of its value in 2022

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
A poster here in another thread made the remark just a couple days ago, quote "Our President had a great year" and deserved his tropical vacation.

I wondered to myself, what he might be consuming at the time when he made the comment. Pot, alcohol, ecstasy, magic mushrooms?

Anyway, I sincerely doubt most Americans believe that THEY had a "great year".
The stock market tanking, 20 year high for lending rates, historically high fuel prices, out of control inflation with a 40 year high, our border being flooded like WE'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE!

You would have to be completely insane, if you looked at this year as an average American, and believed it was "great".

New York-SANA

The New York Stock Exchange lost 20 percent of its value in 2022, the fourth largest loss in the US stock market since World War II.

"It's a terrible year for stocks on the New York Stock Exchange, during which they lost 20 percent of their value, which is the fourth largest stock market loss in history since World War II," economist Sam Stovall was quoted by Agence France-Presse as saying today.

Stovall added: “The new decline on Wall Street came after the financial and real estate crisis in 2008 when the stock market lost 38.5 percent, after the 1974 crash when the decline reached 29.7 percent, and finally after the collapse of the Internet bubble in 2002 when the market fell by 23.4 percent.”

The higher it goes, the further it falls.

"It's a terrible year for stocks on the New York Stock Exchange, during which they lost 20 percent of their value, which is the fourth largest stock market loss in history since World War II," economist Sam Stovall was quoted by Agence France-Presse as saying today.

A poster here in another thread made the remark just a couple days ago, quote "Our President had a great year" and deserved his tropical vacation.

I wondered to myself, what he might be consuming at the time when he made the comment. Pot, alcohol, ecstasy, magic mushrooms?

The stock market tanking, 20 year high for lending rates, historically high fuel prices, out of control inflation with a 40 year high, our border being flooded like WE'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE!

You would have to be completely insane, if you looked at this year as an average American, and believed it was "great".

Food and gas costs way up, Afghanistan disaster, border disaster, Fentanyl disaster, stock market collapse, housing market collapse, etc. Yep, enjoy the tropics Brandon. As a matter fact, why don't you just stay there?

Welcome to capitalism

Food and gas costs way up, Afghanistan disaster, border disaster, Fentanyl disaster, stock market collapse, housing market collapse, etc. Yep, enjoy the tropics Brandon. As a matter fact, why don't you just stay there?
It wouldn't change a thing if he did stay there, just like nothing would change if a Republican was in there

That means 20% of the funds the middle class relied on to retire were destroyed by Biden.

Welcome to capitalism

I love it when Leftists get into power and destroy an economy and then blame capitalism
88ec79924f9fea9fd17e67fabb31018a.jpg

~S~

Sucks to be you I guess
and most working class Americans who had a retirement account, or had to buy gas, and food since the Demafascist started their war on the working class

There is a reason the vast majority of the country feels the dembots have taken us in the wrong direction....only the hardcore cultist are still supporting Quid Pro "Top Secret" Joey

Forum List

Back