The new America is starting to begin in the United Arab Emirati’s and Saudi Arabia

"My kind"? Former MBA student,.scholastic award wiinner for top of class wnd corporate Executive Award nominee?..That type? Oh, and I took permanent physical damage for.not ratting out on others and I was still a kid myself. Do tell me about "my type", I've never been to a protest in my life.
No you're the kind of guy who prays to "cover their bases". That's a direct quote from you.

This will also be my last message on here on Russia so the thread is not derailed.yeah I know for a fact thst the streets of Russia are much safer to live in than ny and others here in the states because my cousin lives there and she says she feels much safer there than she does when she comes back home to visit in the states,the us is like Russia was under Stalin and they are like our country was in 1776 fir the most part.LGBT is prohibited there,you get jailed there if you take part in that as you should be.send me a pm of the numerous people you know from Russia.
LOL Putin is going to be overthrown. It's only a matter of time. I've walked around NYC at all times of day and night unarmed and never felt unsafe.

So you think gay people should be jailed? That would make our streets safer? You're an insane person.

No you're the kind of guy who prays to "cover their bases". That's a direct quote from you.
I believe I said I follow different religious rules to cover my.bases, this may include a prayer (Shenma) orr.otherwise.. I dont eat pork, for instance.

Why are you consistently attracted to the worst leaders in society? Trump, Putin, Saudi government, etc.?

Back in the 1940's blacks had to drink out of different drinking fountains in America. I wouldnt call that "glorious" like you would. But then again you're an immoral monster.
Saudi Arabia has made liberal reforms. The United Arab Emirates is on the same page pretty much as Israel and turkey.

if you’re going to lie about other posters positions, what are you doing in this conversation.

this form is a much better experience with people like you on ignore.

Even when you’re on ignore you can’t help yourself … you like other far lefties constantly follow me around and respond to my posts like some kind of a weird stalker.

Last edited:
The gulf countries are finding alternative ways to make things work. Like the Liv golf tour brought to us by Saudi Arabia, a brilliant campaign by the Saudis to give them selves and economic alternative right there, my friend
Not your friend.

The Gulf Monarchies are corrupt. Monarchies in this day in age? They keep their roiling masses pacified by using petrodollars to pay them off, but when the oil runs out, they are going to be in trouble...

As for the groups like Al-Qaeda, nobody even hears about them anymore. They’re gone pretty much been crushed. There’s pockets of them in Africa… they’re trying to cause chaos in places like Niger but the good people of those countries are Christians and Muslims. They won’t allow that to happen.

Al Qaeda is gone, ISIS is largely gone, but it's only a matter of time before we get the new flavor. What we need to do is take the money we currently spend playing Hall Monitor in the Middle East and invest it into clean, alternative energy and infrastructure.

Or we can just wait for the Chinese to beat us to it.

I’m a Democrat I’m a liberal and I believe in the goodness of other people who maybe they’re not like me …maybe they’re not Catholic maybe they’re Jewish maybe they’re Muslim it is an undeniable fact that conservative portions of the Israeli people and the Saudi people are doing the right thing. I can say that as a white Christian.
You're not a Democrat. I'm thinking you are either a Russian Troll or a racist Republican.

In 30 years the oil is going to run out and the corrupt monarchies that have been buying their people off all this time will find themselves replaced by Jihadists.
More like 100 years, but they have diversified there economy and have major downstream manufacturing. It's seamless and impressive. Have you seen Yanbu and Jubail?

Not your friend.

The Gulf Monarchies are corrupt. Monarchies in this day in age? They keep their roiling masses pacified by using petrodollars to pay them off, but when the oil runs out, they are going to be in trouble...

Al Qaeda is gone, ISIS is largely gone, but it's only a matter of time before we get the new flavor. What we need to do is take the money we currently spend playing Hall Monitor in the Middle East and invest it into clean, alternative energy and infrastructure.

Or we can just wait for the Chinese to beat us to it.

You're not a Democrat. I'm thinking you are either a Russian Troll or a racist Republican.
The gulf state monarchies are based on consensus of clergy , royal family, technocrats and merchant class.

More like 100 years, but they have diversified there economy and have major downstream manufacturing. It's seamless and impressive. Have you seen Yanbu and Jubail?

As someone who works in manufacturing, if it's not automated, it's not efficient, and if it is automated, it isn't going to produce enough jobs to keep the pacified masses happy.

The Saudis import thousands of workers from the Philippines because they don't want to do their own work.

We need to disengage from that whole region.

As someone who works in manufacturing, if it's not automated, it's not efficient, and if it is automated, it isn't going to produce enough jobs to keep the pacified masses happy.

The Saudis import thousands of workers from the Philippines because they don't want to do their own work.

We need to disengage from that whole region.
When our fiat currency accelerated its death sentence in 1971, it began the emergence of the oil producing nations power.

When our fiat currency accelerated its death sentence in 1971, it began the emergence of the oil producing nations power.

Becoming the largest, most well-integrated oil company in the world is what gave them power.

Becoming the largest, most well-integrated oil company in the world is what gave them power.
Oil companies leased from them. We did not pay attention from them asking for a small increase in oil prices and they got emboldened. Our auto industry started its death throws when that happened. The last thin thread to anything of a gold standard was cut from the post WW 2 Bretton Woods agreement that made us the world DeFacto power. That agreement made our currency the world reserve. However, if another nation investing in it wanted gold in the same amount, they had that choice. Charles DE Gaulle of France demanded money in gold instead of dollars in 1971. We did not have the gold. In just a few years, the massive resources we spent on the moon program, the Viet Nam War and the Great Society depleted positive so the Fiat Currency which we kept under some control since its inception in 1913. The go go 1960's made created a giant dud in the 1970's. Just like the roaring 1920's created from massive influx of fiat currency ended up with the great depression.

Oil companies leased from them. We did not pay attention from them asking for a small increase in oil prices and they got emboldened. Our auto industry started its death throws when that happened. The last thin thread to anything of a gold standard was cut from the post WW 2 Bretton Woods agreement that made us the world DeFacto power. That agreement made our currency the world reserve. However, if another nation investing in it wanted gold in the same amount, they had that choice. Charles DE Gaulle of France demanded money in gold instead of dollars in 1971. We did not have the gold. In just a few years, the massive resources we spent on the moon program, the Viet Nam War and the Great Society depleted positive so the Fiat Currency which we kept under some control since its inception in 1913. The go go 1960's made created a giant dud in the 1970's. Just like the roaring 1920's created from massive influx of fiat currency ended up with the great depression.
Leased from whom? Saudi Aramco isn't leased.

The original Saudi oil concession in the mid 1930s set the transfer for 50 years in the future. We trained up the Saudi workforce and when they took over it was seamless.

What are you talking about?

Forum List

Back