The Never Trump Republicans suffer from "a terrible case of moral superiority”

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Excellent insight on the pampas, establishment, in the Republican party, from Bill Bennett:clap2:

Bill Bennett says it is: “… a terrible case of moral superiority” from people who have decided to “put their own vanity and taste above the interest of the country.”

21CIfABfc4L._UX250_.jpg

Who wouldn't feel morally superior to Trump supporters - so willing to sacrifice their character and integrity to support a man who has displayed neither throughout his life, especially during this campaign.

Bennett is a pretend conservative who was born into a life of privilege. That's fine unless you never had a job that wasn't paid by taxpayers lose 8 million dollars in gambling debits and try to preach about moral character and and integrity.

Who wouldn't feel morally superior to Trump supporters - so willing to sacrifice their character and integrity to support a man who has displayed neither throughout his life, especially during this campaign.

You support Hillary you support corruption ...you're a sad piece of work

Bennett is a pretend conservative who was born into a life of privilege. That's fine unless you never had a job that wasn't paid by taxpayers lose 8 million dollars in gambling debits and try to preach about moral character and and integrity.

When did he preach about moral integrity? can you read? He points out the establishment fraud Republicans could give a shit about the country..Just for the record, it's ok to lose your own money gambling ...its not ok to to trade favors for cash and sell out your country like corrupt Hillary

It's more than moral superiority. They are looking out for their own skin, worrying about the risk to their cushy career political job if Trump doesn't pull it off.

That's true, the country club Republicans care only about themselves and their power:mad:

Integrity. Point out Hillary's. Because that is the last word in the dictionary that I would use to describe that vicious woman.

Yeah.....compared to a woman who used her husbands power and private detectives to keep women who accused her husband of rape and sexual assault from getting him arrested...then, used the White HOuse to sell state secrets for campaign cash.......won her senate seat by pardoning terrorists and criminals, and then sold her office of Secretary of State to become a billionaire....

Yeah...no comparison between the two.......and voting for Trump over hilary is a no brainer...unless you are a lefty...then no brainer is what you are....

Integrity. Point out Hillary's. Because that is the last word in the dictionary that I would use to describe that vicious woman.
Liberals could care less about their own corruption...That's the sad state of the Democratic party today, and absolute proof of the moral decay of the country as a whole

Liberals could care less about their own corruption...that's the sad state of the Democratic party today and proof of the moral decay of the country

Not just of today.....the democrat party has always been the party of racism......and they have done just about everything in the name of acquiring power and keeping it.....

Excellent insight on the pampas, establishment, in the Republican party, from Bill Bennett:clap2:

Bill Bennett says it is: “… a terrible case of moral superiority” from people who have decided to “put their own vanity and taste above the interest of the country.”

21CIfABfc4L._UX250_.jpg

I don't like Trump but I don't think it has anything to do with vanity or high mindedness on my part.

I just don't trust him.

21CIfABfc4L._UX250_.jpg

I don't like Trump but I don't think it has anything to do with vanity or high mindedness on my part.

I just don't trust him.

Hillary or Trump?..Corruption or not? That's the choice you have

21CIfABfc4L._UX250_.jpg

I just don't trust him.

So I've heard. Trump should win Missouri regardless of my vote.

Bennett is making the mistake of conflating the good of the country with the good of the republican nominee.

those republicans that cannot support trump are very much concerned for the good of the country.

21CIfABfc4L._UX250_.jpg

I just don't trust him.

So I've heard. Trump should win Missouri regardless of my vote.
i wouldn't be so certain...

'The Never Trump Republicans suffer from "a terrible case of moral superiority”'

Nonsense.

Advocating for sound, responsible governance and public policy is not to be ‘morally superior.’

foreign policy experts agree that trump would be terrible for the united states and can't be trusted.
economists forecast his policies to cost 3.5 million jobs, cause a recession, and run up the debt by $11 trillion.

what part of a trump presidency would be good for the country?

Bennett is making the mistake of conflating the good of the country with the good of the republican nominee.

those republicans that cannot support trump are very much concerned for the good of the country.

Which is why they prefer Hillary?...:slap::slap:

foreign policy experts agree that trump would be terrible for the united states and can't be trusted.
economists forecast his policies to cost 3.5 million jobs, cause a recession, and run up the debt by $11 trillion.

what part of a trump presidency would be good for the country?

Most sane economist agree Trump has a better tax plan ...and believe Hillary's "get the rich" .."get business" would lead to a depression not a recession...Why do you support corruption in Government? :dunno:

Forum List

Back