The Never Trump Republicans suffer from "a terrible case of moral superiority”

Excellent insight on the pampas, establishment, in the Republican party, from Bill Bennett:clap2:

Bill Bennett says it is: “… a terrible case of moral superiority” from people who have decided to “put their own vanity and taste above the interest of the country.”

21CIfABfc4L._UX250_.jpg
As if the interest of the county is in having Trump as president. Those in the GOP who don't want Trump are the only ones who have the interest of the country in mind. Those who are for Trump don't care about the country at all.

Neither Trump or Clinton supporters have the best interest in the country in kind. Both are disasters waiting to happen. How anyone with a half a brain can support these two corrupt people is beyond me.

Trump is corrupt gotta a link ? ..who do you support? Gary Johnson...LOL ..The guy who just said Hillary's corruption and selling out the country for cash is how politics is done? you're a friken genius:slap:

My issue with Trump is his inabilty to be diplomatic, he also changes his stand every other day. He then makes really stupid comments to get attention, then backs off when the heat is turned up. Hillary is worse than Trump.

Trump has put out his economic plan. Its pretty good if you ask me..So he's not a polished politician..I'm sick of them, he's not corrupt, and didn't have to run for president....That's all Hillary knows, she and her husband have made over 200 million dollars off of crony deals and selling out the country..Do you want more of that crap?...time for a change

Bennett is making the mistake of conflating the good of the country with the good of the republican nominee.

those republicans that cannot support trump are very much concerned for the good of the country.

And those voting for Clinton are willing to sacrifice our country.
in what way?

economists largely agree that her policies will produce jobs and grow gdp. she does not have expert after foreign policy expert questioning her competency.

so how would a clinton presidency 'sacrifice our country?'

What is Hillary running on again?..."get the rich"..that's a plan:uhh:
the endorsement of foreign policy experts and economists. you know, educated people with experience who don't wear ignorance as a badge of honor and don't want to see the country go up in flames to prove something to the 'establishment'

Excellent insight on the pampas, establishment, in the Republican party, from Bill Bennett:clap2:

Bill Bennett says it is: “… a terrible case of moral superiority” from people who have decided to “put their own vanity and taste above the interest of the country.”

21CIfABfc4L._UX250_.jpg
As if the interest of the county is in having Trump as president. Those in the GOP who don't want Trump are the only ones who have the interest of the country in mind. Those who are for Trump don't care about the country at all.

Neither Trump or Clinton supporters have the best interest in the country in kind. Both are disasters waiting to happen. How anyone with a half a brain can support these two corrupt people is beyond me.

Trump is corrupt gotta a link ? ..who do you support? Gary Johnson...LOL ..The guy who just said Hillary's corruption and selling out the country for cash is how politics is done? you're a friken genius:slap:

My issue with Trump is his inabilty to be diplomatic, he also changes his stand every other day. He then makes really stupid comments to get attention, then backs off when the heat is turned up. Hillary is worse than Trump.

Trump has put out his economic plan. Its pretty good if you ask me
and your expertise on the economy comes from.... where?

21CIfABfc4L._UX250_.jpg

Coming from a corrupt Hillary supporter ..why do you support corruption in government?:dunno:
The idea that Mrs. Clinton is corrupt is a myth, created and perpetuated by partisan Republicans.

Bennett is making the mistake of conflating the good of the country with the good of the republican nominee.

those republicans that cannot support trump are very much concerned for the good of the country.
Only one of two people are going to win and one of them is terrible for the country. Never Trumpers don't give a shit about the country.

in what way?

economists largely agree that her policies will produce jobs and grow gdp. she does not have expert after foreign policy expert questioning her competency.

the endorsement of foreign policy experts and economists. you know, educated people with experience who don't wear ignorance as a badge of honor and don't want to see the country go up in flames to prove something to the 'establishment'

You just didn't say anything because you don't know anything ..what is Hillary running on?

21CIfABfc4L._UX250_.jpg

Coming from a corrupt Hillary supporter ..why do you support corruption in government?:dunno:
The idea that Mrs. Clinton is corrupt is a myth, created and perpetuated by partisan Republicans.

Even her supporters know shes corrupt, but they don't care. Leftist have no morals they make them up as they go along ..You ? You're in denial

in what way?

You just didn't say anything because you don't know anything ..what is Hillary running on?
she's running on economic policies that don't cost us 3.5 million jobs but instead grows the economy by 10 million and doesn't drive us into a recession.

she's running on foreign policy that doesn't send the united states and the world into a state of chaos.

how's that?

21CIfABfc4L._UX250_.jpg

Even her supporters know shes corrupt, but they don't care. Leftist have no morals they make them up as they go along ..You ? You're in denial
This is not true. Hillary supporters know she isn't corrupt and it is all right wing propaganda. You believe all kinds of lies, that's obvious. As long as they suit your purpose. Reality and truth are irrelevant to such as you.

in what way?

she's running on economic policies that don't cost us 3.5 million jobs but instead grows the economy by 10 million and doesn't drive us into a recession.

she's running on foreign policy that doesn't send the united states and the world into a state of chaos.

how's that?

What policies might those be? you didn't say anything again she and Obama have already created chaos in the world

Libya is a failed state because of that idiot. Iran is developing intercontinental missiles because of this idiot and Obama. These people are funding terrorist and you love them for it...So whats her economic policy again? let us all know..Go... "Get the rich"?:dunno:

21CIfABfc4L._UX250_.jpg

This is not true. Hillary supporters know she isn't corrupt and it is all right wing propaganda. You believe all kinds of lies, that's obvious. As long as they suit your purpose. Reality and truth are irrelevant to such as you.

It's all made up by Right wingers..:lmao:"vast right wing conspiracy"

The Clintons sold out the country for cash, 200 million dollars worth ...you must be proud:slap: if the Clintons were Republican they would have been in federal prison long ago

Last edited:

in what way?

As bad as Trump is Clinton is an absolute disaster for America unless you re rich.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So you are incapable of original thought and you need Democrats to help you think.

So you are incapable of original thought and you need Democrats to help you think.

wow. don't know how you made that leap from what i said

Then clarify what you said.

It’s very difficult not to feel superior to GOP voters who insisted that they “didn’t get their guy” in 2008 and 2012 because the nominees were too moderate….and has bitched every single day about Obama not having any experience in government….

THEN in 2016 when the choice is between a conservative who (for whatever it’s worth) doesn’t have a liberal bone in his body and a hollywood leg-humping liberal reality TV star who has given a lot of money to the Clintons and by the way has even less experience than Obama; they choose the latter…

i thought i was pretty clear. jroc's opinion on trump's economic plans seems to be counter to educated, experienced experts.

which begs the question - where does his expertise come from?

21CIfABfc4L._UX250_.jpg

I understand the view that voting for Trump is the correct move because the Judges Hillary will nominate would do great damage. I don't agree, but I also wouldn't say anyone believing that was lacking honestly.

But Bennett's message is like himself. It's insulting to anyone with a sense of integrity. He has none, and his message is bullshit. There are good reasons to think Hillary is actually the least bad option.

i thought i was pretty clear. jroc's opinion on trump's economic plans seems to be counter to educated, experienced experts.

Didn't he refer to some economists that thought that Trump's plan was good?

Didn't he refer to some economists that thought that Trump's plan was good?
nope

Forum List

Back