The Never Trump Republicans suffer from "a terrible case of moral superiority”

Excellent insight on the pampas, establishment, in the Republican party, from Bill Bennett:clap2:

Bill Bennett says it is: “… a terrible case of moral superiority” from people who have decided to “put their own vanity and taste above the interest of the country.”

21CIfABfc4L._UX250_.jpg

Well, since I feel the same way about Bill Bennett and the Trumpettes, where does that leave us?

Excellent insight on the pampas, establishment, in the Republican party, from Bill Bennett:clap2:

Bill Bennett says it is: “… a terrible case of moral superiority” from people who have decided to “put their own vanity and taste above the interest of the country.”

21CIfABfc4L._UX250_.jpg

I don't like Trump but I don't think it has anything to do with vanity or high mindedness on my part.

I just don't trust him.

If I didn't think my choices were morally superior to the alternatives, why would I bother to choose them? And how can I NOT feel morally superior to people who tell me to put my principles aside, because they aren't important "right now"?

Who wouldn't feel morally superior to Trump supporters - so willing to sacrifice their character and integrity to support a man who has displayed neither throughout his life, especially during this campaign.

You are saying Clinton has displayed character and integrity? That is the pot calling the kettle black.

"But HILLARY!!!!"

A sure sign that a Trumpette has no argument.

The Never Trump Republicans suffer from "a terrible case of moral superiority”

There's a far larger group of Never-Trumpers, called Democrats.

And they suffer from an even worse "case of moral superiority". And they've had it for far longer.

So you are incapable of original thought and you need Democrats to help you think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
wow. don't know how you made that leap from what i said

Then clarify what you said.

i thought i was pretty clear. jroc's opinion on trump's economic plans seems to be counter to educated, experienced experts.

which begs the question - where does his expertise come from?
Didn't he refer to some economists that thought that Trump's plan was good?
nope

He mentioned Steven Moore and Larry Kudlow, so you lie. Thanks for the confirmation. Also economists Peter Morici and Herman Daly support Trump's plan.

This is the best reason I dislike Trump. Trump embraces Krugman's plan. More proof that Trump is a liberal.

Donald Trump Embraces Paul Krugman's Economic Plan | RedState

Who wouldn't feel morally superior to Trump supporters - so willing to sacrifice their character and integrity to support a man who has displayed neither throughout his life, especially during this campaign.

You are saying Clinton has displayed character and integrity? That is the pot calling the kettle black.

"But HILLARY!!!!"

A sure sign that a Trumpette has no argument.

She is a disaster, as much as I dislike Trump, Clinton is worse and it isn't even close.

It’s very difficult not to feel superior to GOP voters who insisted that they “didn’t get their guy” in 2008 and 2012 because the nominees were too moderate….and has bitched every single day about Obama not having any experience in government….

THEN in 2016 when the choice is between a conservative who (for whatever it’s worth) doesn’t have a liberal bone in his body and a hollywood leg-humping liberal reality TV star who has given a lot of money to the Clintons and by the way has even less experience than Obama; they choose the latter…

Trump has actually ran a something..Please:rolleyes:

wow. don't know how you made that leap from what i said

Then clarify what you said.

i thought i was pretty clear. jroc's opinion on trump's economic plans seems to be counter to educated, experienced experts.

which begs the question - where does his expertise come from?
Didn't he refer to some economists that thought that Trump's plan was good?
nope

He mentioned Steven Moore and Larry Kudlow, so you lie. Thanks for the confirmation. Also economists Peter Morici and Herman Daly support Trump's plan.

This is the best reason I dislike Trump. Trump embraces Krugman's plan. More proof that Trump is a liberal.

Donald Trump Embraces Paul Krugman's Economic Plan | RedState

Trump didn't really address the doubt, other than growing the economy ...that's a bit of a problem, we'll work on that. We know however that Hillary will explode the debt even further...The choice is still clear to me

21CIfABfc4L._UX250_.jpg

I don't like Trump but I don't think it has anything to do with vanity or high mindedness on my part.

I just don't trust him.

If I didn't think my choices were morally superior to the alternatives, why would I bother to choose them? And how can I NOT feel morally superior to people who tell me to put my principles aside, because they aren't important "right now"?

That's nice, your principles will leave Hillary as president, 100s of thousands of un-vited muslim immigrants, and open borders...You still have your principals intact though:slap:

It’s very difficult not to feel superior to GOP voters who insisted that they “didn’t get their guy” in 2008 and 2012 because the nominees were too moderate….and has bitched every single day about Obama not having any experience in government….

THEN in 2016 when the choice is between a conservative who (for whatever it’s worth) doesn’t have a liberal bone in his body and a hollywood leg-humping liberal reality TV star who has given a lot of money to the Clintons and by the way has even less experience than Obama; they choose the latter…

Okay...and?

So, what should we say for people who will vote for Hillary? That they are people who also are willing to sacrifice their character and integrity to support the most politically corrupt woman in recent memory? She has neither now or throughout her natural life ever shown an ounce of character and integrity of her own. This woman has gotten away with breaking dozens of laws, but not even the FBI would dare prosecute her for it. She even allowed her husband to skirt the sanctity of their marriage to prey on other women. So if she was willing to do that with her marriage, what does that say about what she will do as president? Her inability to obey and enforce the law makes her more dangerous to America than Trump would ever be.

Oh, and way to be morally superior there, bub.

Last edited:

Okay...and?

He's ran billion business, signed pay checks ..What exactly had Obama ran in his entire life?:dunno:

I believe Bill Bennett tells only half the story. The "never Trump" folks do suffer from moral superiority. But one could just as easily contend that the "only Trump" people suffer from an inferiority complex.

Okay...and?

He's ran billion business, signed pay checks ..What exactly had Obama ran in his entire life?:dunno:

Wow...sounds like a presidential duty...signing checks. Oh wait, that never happens.

Try again.

So, what should we say for people who will vote for Hillary? That they are people who also are willing to sacrifice their character and integrity to support the most politically corrupt woman in recent memory? She has neither now or throughout her natural life ever shown an ounce of character and integrity of her own. This woman has gotten away with breaking dozens of laws, but not even the FBI would dare prosecute her for it. She even allowed her husband to skirt the sanctity of their marriage to prey on other women. So if she was willing to do that with her marriage, what does that say about what she will do as president? Her inability to obey and enforce the law makes her more dangerous to America than Trump would ever be.

Your comical assertions are getting more and more hilarious.

So whats comical about them? Want to elaborate for me?

That HRC is some sort of master criminal that has "gotten away" with breaking the law. For starters.

Okay...and?

Wow...sounds like a presidential duty...signing checks. Oh wait, that never happens.

Try again.

In your world teaching Saul Alinsky is presidential duty:slap:

e619093b4144ddc74e_fum6bhivu.jpg

That HRC is some sort of master criminal that has "gotten away" with breaking the law. For starters.
You leftist love corruption long and those involved in it are advancing a leftist agenda..you have no morals

I believe Bill Bennett tells only half the story. The "never Trump" folks do suffer from moral superiority. But one could just as easily contend that the "only Trump" people suffer from an inferiority complex.
It's not a complex. they are inferior

Forum List

Back