The Negro national anthem

Should the Negro National Anthem replace the traditional national anthem at sporting events? Some teams have already done so.............Some NBA teams have played ‘Negro National Anthem’ at games

Where is the Negro nation?

Just curious.

Perhaps this will help you...................
Duhaime's Law Dictionary

Nation Definition:
A distinct group or race of people that share history, traditions and culture.

Do all "negroes" share history, traditions and culture? I know "negroes" who are more "white" than I am.

Should the Negro National Anthem replace the traditional national anthem at sporting events? Some teams have already done so.............Some NBA teams have played ‘Negro National Anthem’ at games

Just curious.
You know how whites have a the one made up by the racist Keyes? Blacks have their own anthem. Lift Every Voice and Sing.

I see, so those negroes no longer wish to be part of America, is that correct? That's ok, we'll keep the real American ones, then. They can fuck off and be deported, I suppose back to wherever their ancestors are from. Maybe anywhere they choose with a 1-way free ticket, baby. Bye, Felicia.
No one wants to be part of white americans..not even alot of white girls. Too bad you cant do anything about it. We can be americans without singing some dumb song a racist made up.

Now just go on ahead and tell me when this here Negro National Anthem was adopted. I know it damn well was post-there-being snowflake SJW retards. Guarantee that. Form your nation, then, just make sure it ain't between the Pacific and Atlantic on the American continent. GTFO>
It was written in 1900 and set to music in 1904 or 1905 I believe.

Just curious.

Duhaime's Law Dictionary

Nation Definition:

Do all "negroes" share history, traditions and culture? I know "negroes" who are more "white" than I am.

Did anyone say 'ALL' I dare say ALL whites do not even celebrate Christmas. but one sees time and again on the boards the fallacious use of the 'all' argument.

Just curious.

Duhaime's Law Dictionary

Nation Definition:

Did anyone say 'ALL' I dare say ALL whites do not even celebrate Christmas. but one sees time and again on the boards the fallacious use of the 'all' argument.

Well, the use of the phrase "a distinct group or race of people" would seem to designate all.

Christmas is not a "white" tradition, but a Christian one. Many "negroes" also celebrate it.

Just curious.
You know how whites have a the one made up by the racist Keyes? Blacks have their own anthem. Lift Every Voice and Sing.

I see, so those negroes no longer wish to be part of America, is that correct? That's ok, we'll keep the real American ones, then. They can fuck off and be deported, I suppose back to wherever their ancestors are from. Maybe anywhere they choose with a 1-way free ticket, baby. Bye, Felicia.
No one wants to be part of white americans..not even alot of white girls. Too bad you cant do anything about it. We can be americans without singing some dumb song a racist made up.

Now just go on ahead and tell me when this here Negro National Anthem was adopted. I know it damn well was post-there-being snowflake SJW retards. Guarantee that. Form your nation, then, just make sure it ain't between the Pacific and Atlantic on the American continent. GTFO>

And adopted when, and by who? The is the very first day of my life I ever heard of such a silly thing as "Negro National Anthem"

Funny, the negro songs I know are from before 1900-ish.

And adopted when, and by who?

Funny, the negro songs I know are from before then.
By Black people and I just told you when.

Just curious.

Duhaime's Law Dictionary

Nation Definition:

Well, the use of the phrase "a distinct group or race of people" would seem to designate all.

Christmas is not a "white" tradition, but a Christian one. Many "negroes" also celebrate it.
Actually Christmas is not a christian tradition. Its a white pagan tradition.

Just curious.

Sad how Martin Luther King Junior lost his life trying to get equality for all Americans and people like you are doing everything you can to unravel everything he did

Just curious.

Sad how Martin Luther King Junior lost his life trying to get equality for all Americans and people like you are doing everything you can to unravel everything he did

'Fifty years after Brown v. Board, we now profess to believe that the United States should be an integrated society and that people of all races are inherently equal and entitled to the full privileges of citizenship. Here is the reality: While we accept these values in the abstract, we are mostly pretending that they are true. At the dawn of the twenty-first century, the ideals of integration and equality of opportunity still elude us, and we are not being honest or forthcoming about it.'

The Failures of Integration - Center for American Progress

:21: Oh yeah, Black people have been singing their own national anthem since 1905. :cuckoo:

Umm, no, asslips, misinterpreting post-2010 snowflake dumbasses may have, but no black people before were that retarded. Black people ain't that stupid or unAmerican, I'm tellin' ya.

:21: Oh yeah, Black people have been singing their own national anthem since 1905. :cuckoo:

Umm, no, asslips, misinterpreting post-2010 snowflake dumbasses may have, but no black people before were that retarded. Black people ain't that stupid or unAmerican, I'm tellin' ya.
Well it doesnt really matter what you believe to be honest. I give you permission to think we didnt have our own anthem.

Just curious.

Duhaime's Law Dictionary

Nation Definition:

It was culturally appropriated, and is now traditionally Christian.

Duhaime's Law Dictionary

Nation Definition:

Where do xmas trees appear in the bible? Santa?

Where do xmas trees appear in the bible? Santa?

Saturnalia. As I said, culturally appropriated.

Forum List

Back