The Negro national anthem

• Banned
Some teams have already done so
^ lie

Hardly.............now admittedly NBC prints a lot of fake news but not this time.............................'
WASHINGTON (AP) — Several NBA teams have played the so-called “Negro National Anthem” at games during Black History Month thanks to the urging of a retired Howard University professor.

Eugene Williams, who is 76, lives in Clinton, Maryland, made it his goal to get professional and collegiate teams to play “Lift Every Voice and Sing” during February. Williams says he learned the song has a kid and it has given him strength, and he wants it to do the same for others.

Williams says the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Golden State Warriors have already played “Lift Every Voice and Sing” this month.

He will attend the game to hear the Washington Wizards play the song Wednesday for their game against the Warriors.

Williams is hoping next year even more NBA teams play the song during Black History Month. He is also pushing for universities to include the song during games.'

You should have read the link before you posted...................Some NBA teams have played ‘Negro National Anthem’ at games

Lift Every Voice and Sing - YouTube

This video of the ' Negro National Anthem ' was originally screened at the historic African-American Church Inaugural Ball in Washington, DC on January 18th, 2009.

Last edited:
^ lie

Hardly.............now admittedly NBC prints a lot of fake news but not this time.............................'
WASHINGTON (AP) — Several NBA teams have played the so-called “Negro National Anthem” at games during Black History Month thanks to the urging of a retired Howard University professor.

Eugene Williams, who is 76, lives in Clinton, Maryland, made it his goal to get professional and collegiate teams to play “Lift Every Voice and Sing” during February. Williams says he learned the song has a kid and it has given him strength, and he wants it to do the same for others.

Williams says the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Golden State Warriors have already played “Lift Every Voice and Sing” this month.

He will attend the game to hear the Washington Wizards play the song Wednesday for their game against the Warriors.

Williams is hoping next year even more NBA teams play the song during Black History Month. He is also pushing for universities to include the song during games.'

You should have read the link before you posted...................Some NBA teams have played ‘Negro National Anthem’ at games
They played it, but didn't replace the Anthem with it. So you can stop lying now.

^ lie

They played it, but didn't replace the Anthem with it. So you can stop lying now.

They played the Negro National Anthem instead of the traditional one.....sounds like a replacement to me.

What would you call it when one song is replaced by another?

Last edited:
Should the Negro National Anthem replace the traditional national anthem at sporting events? Some teams have already done so.............Some NBA teams have played ‘Negro National Anthem’ at games

Where is the Negro nation?

Just curious.
You know how whites have a the one made up by the racist Keyes? Blacks have their own anthem. Lift Every Voice and Sing.

Sad how Martin Luther King Junior lost his life trying to get equality for all Americans and people like you are doing everything you can to unravel everything he did

Should the Negro National Anthem replace the traditional national anthem at sporting events? Some teams have already done so.............Some NBA teams have played ‘Negro National Anthem’ at games

Just curious.
You know how whites have a the one made up by the racist Keyes? Blacks have their own anthem. Lift Every Voice and Sing.

Sad how Martin Luther King Junior lost his life trying to get equality for all Americans and people like you are doing everything you can to unravel everything he did
Except like most people who follow the mandatory white curriculum you never seem to know what you are talking about when it comes to Black leaders.

martin-luther-king-jr-im-afraid-that-were-integrating-into-12229972.png

Just curious.

Since many professional sports players refuse to stand for the traditional national anthem...i think it a reasonable question to ax if instead of the traditional national anthem they should play the Negro National Anthem....perhaps everyone would stand for that one?

Just curious.

I see, so those negroes no longer wish to be part of America, is that correct? That's ok, we'll keep the real American ones, then. They can fuck off and be deported, I suppose back to wherever their ancestors are from. Maybe anywhere they choose with a 1-way free ticket, baby. Bye, Felicia.

Just curious.

I see, so those negroes no longer wish to be part of America, is that correct? That's ok, we'll keep the real American ones, then. They can fuck off and be deported, I suppose back to wherever their ancestors are from. Maybe anywhere they choose with a 1-way free ticket baby.

I think what they want is their part of America or their slice of the pie...never heard of any of them that wanted to go back to Africa. Now admitedly their demands for a bigger and bigger slice of the pie is the contentious element....is there some point we can get to that will satisfy them or will they keep demanding more and more?

Black Students Demand Segregation From Whites - Page 2 of 2 - Truth And Action

Last edited:

Just curious.

I see, so those negroes no longer wish to be part of America, is that correct? That's ok, we'll keep the real American ones, then. They can fuck off and be deported, I suppose back to wherever their ancestors are from. Maybe anywhere they choose with a 1-way free ticket, baby. Bye, Felicia.
No one wants to be part of white americans..not even alot of white girls. Too bad you cant do anything about it. We can be americans without singing some dumb song a racist made up.

Just curious.

I see, so those negroes no longer wish to be part of America, is that correct? That's ok, we'll keep the real American ones, then. They can fuck off and be deported, I suppose back to wherever their ancestors are from. Maybe anywhere they choose with a 1-way free ticket baby.

I think what they want is their part of America or their slice of the pie...never heard of any of them that wanted to go back to Africa. Now admitedly their demands for a bigger and bigger slice of the pie is the contentious element....is there some point we can get to that will satisfy them or will they keep demanding more and more?
Lots of Black people want to go back to Africa. The point he seems to miss is while they are here they dont have to like a song by a white racist to be American. American is a nationality not a race.

Just curious.

No one wants to be part of white americans..not even alot of white girls. Too bad you cant do anything about it. We can be americans without singing some dumb song a racist made up.

Now just go on ahead and tell me when this here Negro National Anthem was adopted. I know it damn well was post-there-being snowflake SJW retards. Guarantee that. Form your nation, then, just make sure it ain't between the Pacific and Atlantic on the American continent. GTFO>

Retarded niggas wanna cry about the 3rd verse of the National Anthem that talks about somebody in this country's ancestors fighting for the freedom of America and killing English-conscripted slaves. It's the epitome of ignorant retardedness. It ain't our fault the English impressed slaves to fight against us. They probably killed their masters first., or they were "Loyalists". The English impressed sailors, too, derp!

I betcha I know more negro songs than you by heart. The real ones, from back in the day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back