The Myth of the Racist Republicans

the difference between the kkk and the naacp is that the naacp is able to practice their racism openly.

own that

they don't prohibit people in the kkk from marching and expressing their racism openly, they haven't shut down stormfront, don black and david duke are doing fine. What are you talking about?

splc

They are a private organization that is exercising the same First Amendment right as the member of the KKK.

You know what's going to be interesting is when this current Republican trend of trying to hide their racism peters out in a week or two, the backlash of open racism from them is going to be amazing.

No, what's going to be interesting is when your racist ideology is disclosed. Those with the loudest voice in many cases are in fact the racists them selves.

Your still stuck on the democrat/republican it's not that simple. It is a libral/consertitive issue. Once you understand that you can join the conversation

Revisionist history. If the Republicans are so great, why they can't even get 10% of the black vote? Even most blacks that have made it won't vote for them. WHY?

perhaps blacks are racists
Why would they vote for a party that has bigots on the radio and internet making inaccurate and insulting blanket generalizations about them?

which bigots are you referring to?
the one's on this forum that libel and lie about the GOP?

or the one's in the NAACP and dem party?

You know what's going to be interesting is when this current Republican trend of trying to hide their racism peters out in a week or two, the backlash of open racism from them is going to be amazing.

No, what's going to be interesting is when your racist ideology is disclosed. Those with the loudest voice in many cases are in fact the racists them selves.

Your still stuck on the democrat/republican it's not that simple. It is a libral/consertitive issue. Once you understand that you can join the conversation

I agree

liberals have a racist agenda

As did many of us.

The intent of the Southern strategy was to break the stranglehold democrats had on Congress and state governments.

To that extent the strategy worked.

And although the GOP and conservatives are not collectively racist, nor do they pander to racism, both the party and ideology attract an inordinate number of racists.

It is therefore incumbent upon republicans and conservatives to explore the root cause of this troubling phenomenon.

First of all, in a two-party system where one party panders their asses off to minorities, where the fuck else would you expect them to go?

Secondly, this 'inordinate number' is WHAT, exactly. The hardcore racists mostly vote for 'fringes' like the Constitution Party.

Third, to call this a 'troubling phenomenon' is nothing more than making a mountain out of a molehill. The Republican Party isn't DOING anything racist, they aren't PROPOSING anything racist and the VAST majority don't SUPPORT anything racist.

You obviously haven't been paying attention.

Voter ID is racist.

Bashing gays is bigoted. Denying them equal protection of the laws is bigoted.

so then the voter ID law states that only minorities or whites or some other ethnic group is required to show ID?

If you are just making a false claim of racism where none exists, you are a RACIST

Last edited:
I am paraphrasing the common refrains emitting from the mouths of modern day Republicans.

The ridiculous meme the recession was caused by loans to negroes. They aren't bold enough to say "negroes", but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know exactly who they are talking about, especially when ACORN is frequently mentioned, and Obama's lawsuit against a bank in 1995, and Al Sharpton. It becomes very clear these bigots blame loans to negroes for the crash.

"Food stamp president".

Romney and the bigots rushing to blame the election loss on Obama giving gifts to negroes.

The slurs against "community organizer".

The steadfast refusal of the Republican Party to unequivocally refute the birther conspiracies. This more than anything signals the GOP is now more about coddling the bigots for their votes rather than standing on principles and truth.

The Republican Party is so blind and so stupid it has no clue of just how unbelievably bigoted it comes across as.

Attacks on Hispanics, gays, and blacks.
And the best anyone can up with is to point at the GOP of 50 and 150 years ago? :lol:

This isn't your father's GOP, kids.

what attacks?

Self deport?

Free stuff?

Yeah..that stuff sits well with people.

how about this racism

giving away free stuff on others dime b/c the wage earners are mostly white
allowing certain minority groups to break laws simply b/c they are minorities

Both parties have racists. Generally, the people more toward the center are less bothered by race.

Ah, so the reason blacks are not voting Republican is they are the real racists.

You folks are hilarious.

who are the " real racists" according to you?

Really?

You had Santorum, Bachmann, Gingrich and Paul running as Presidential candidates.

Then Romney was the final choice.

A fine bunch of racists there..you betcha.

explain how they are racists. I'll wait

" white man's greed runs a world in need"

My name is Barck Obama and I approve of this message

Last edited:
BlackGenocide.org | The Negro Project

A myth about conservatism is circulating in academia and journalism and has spread to the 2004 presidential campaign. It goes something like this: the Republican Party assembled a national majority by winning over Southern white voters; Southern white voters are racist; therefore, the GOP is racist. Sometimes the conclusion is softened, and Republicans are convicted merely of base opportunism: the GOP is the party that became willing to pander to racists. Either way, today's Republican Party—and by extension the conservative movement at its heart—supposedly has revealed something terrible about itself.

A myth, huh?

Doesn't look so mythical if one comes here daily reading the musings of GOP supporters who write things that are overtly racist.

Anyone who comes to this site would naturally assume that many Republican supporters are proud racists who are just WAITING for a race war so they can go out and start dinging people.

Of course I don't think every Republican is an overt racist.

I think only about half of them are.

A myth about conservatism is circulating in academia and journalism and has spread to the 2004 presidential campaign. It goes something like this: the Republican Party assembled a national majority by winning over Southern white voters; Southern white voters are racist; therefore, the GOP is racist. Sometimes the conclusion is softened, and Republicans are convicted merely of base opportunism: the GOP is the party that became willing to pander to racists. Either way, today's Republican Party—and by extension the conservative movement at its heart—supposedly has revealed something terrible about itself.

A myth, huh?

Doesn't look so mythical if one comes here daily reading the musings of GOP supporters who write things that are overtly racist.

Anyone who comes to this site would naturally assume that many Republican supporters are proud racists who are just WAITING for a race war so they can go out and start dinging people.

I think all dems are racists

so there

perhaps blacks are racists
Why would they vote for a party that has bigots on the radio and internet making inaccurate and insulting blanket generalizations about them?

which bigots are you referring to?
the one's on this forum that libel and lie about the GOP?

or the one's in the NAACP and dem party?

Maybe he means like those who when the subject of the poor or welfare reform is discussed immediately label it as being against blacks. Me thinks that poor people are not black they are just poor by some arbitrary defintion.

what attacks?

Self deport?

Free stuff?

how about this racism

Again.."Free stuff" doesn't exist.

It's a bullshit meme meant to reinforce the stereotype of the lazy minority living off the wages of others.

It's bull.

A myth, huh?

The other day sallow equated being poor, and on welfare to being black. Is that racist? Certainly is bigoted if not racist. That is how liberal racism works. They belittle the black man by saying that THEY need to take care of them because the black man can't take care of themselves. Saying that ANYONE should not get an advantage on someone else because of the color of their skin is NOT racism it is justice. Whether that person getting the special treatment is black or white.

who are the " real racists" according to you?

Really?

You had Santorum, Bachmann, Gingrich and Paul running as Presidential candidates.

Then Romney was the final choice.

A fine bunch of racists there..you betcha.

explain how they are racists. I'll wait

" white man's greed runs a world in need"

My name is Barck Obama and I approve of this message

What's to explain?

You want the video tape?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4hYkfwuTY]Bachmann: "Not All Cultures Are Equal" - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdfZmcuomcE]Racist Rick Santorum: "I don't want to make black peoples lives better" - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1bQkk7NL-Y]Gingrich: Poor kids don't work, only get cash illegally - YouTube[/ame]

When we read this fairy tale to our kids, should we play 'Barack the magic negro'?

A myth, huh?

The other day sallow equated being poor, and on welfare to being black. Is that racist? Certainly is bigoted if not racist. That is how liberal racism works. They belittle the black man by saying that THEY need to take care of them because the black man can't take care of themselves. Saying that ANYONE should not get an advantage on someone else because of the color of their skin is NOT racism it is justice. Whether that person getting the special treatment is black or white.

Um no.

That's the meme you folks put out there.

Most people on welfare or public assistance are white.

Self deport?

Free stuff?

how about this racism

Again.."Free stuff" doesn't exist.

It's a bullshit meme meant to reinforce the stereotype of the lazy minority living off the wages of others.

It's bull.

someone says "free stuff" and you think black people. Isn't that racist on your part?

and no, there is no free stuff. someone is paying for it.

In your hypocritical world whites are fair game and minorities are off limits.

Forum List

Back