Anti-immigration / racist speeches

Vytautas

Rookie
Nov 18, 2012
Hello everyone,

my name is Vytautas, I am a third-year student of politics.

For my term-task, I was asked by my lecturer to analyse some modern anti-immigration speeches (or racism speeches). I managed to find one such speech – Powell’s ‘Rivers of Blood’. However, I have found some difficulties in finding more modern anti-immigration or racist speeches. There are quite a number of videos of such speeches but I need tapecsripts which are not so easily available.

So maybe there are people who know some links to those types of speeches, and more precisely – to the tapescripts of those speeches since I will have to analyse them so tapescripts are worthier than videos in this case.

Thanks for your understanding and time!

Hello everyone,

For my term-task, I was asked by my lecturer to analyse some modern anti-immigration speeches (or racism speeches). I managed to find one such speech – Powell’s ‘Rivers of Blood’. However, I have found some difficulties in finding more modern anti-immigration or racist speeches. There are quite a number of videos of such speeches but I need tapecsripts which are not so easily available.

So maybe there are people who know some links to those types of speeches, and more precisely – to the tapescripts of those speeches since I will have to analyse them so tapescripts are worthier than videos in this case.

The first thing you'll need to understand is that being against ILLEGAL immigration doesn't equate to being racist.

If you want plain old racist shit, check out Stormfront. Lots of skinhead stupidity on display there.

Hello everyone,

Go fuck yourself, Vytautas. You're obviously a foreigner, and your professor is an anti American commie.

Hello everyone,

You might want to start by not perpetuating the Democrat Talking point that says any opposition to Illegal immigration is automatically racist in Nature.

For racist speeches, you can start with just about anything that comes out of Newt Gingrich's mouth.

Google "food stamp president".

Also, Mitt Romney's "free stuff" commentary on why he lost the election.

Thanks for those who found some time to reply to me.

I checked Newt Gingrich but managed to find only a video of his angry comments on these stuff not a tapescript... x/

I will try to check for various tapescripts that you also suggested.

By the way, it's interesting that my professor said that Mitt Romney would never say something that could be described as some kind of hate speech against certain social groups. But well, he may have been wrong..

I tried to search for some of your suggestions (Newt Gingrich, Mitt Romney, Stormfront) but actually I can't say that this is exactly what I am looking for since their comments include some sayings against sth/sb but there are no full speeches directed directly against that group...

I still hope that you will find some patients with me and I am still asking you for help with the transcripts of anti-immigration or racists speeches.

For racist speeches, you can start with just about anything that comes out of Newt Gingrich's mouth.

You an angry kid of color?

Nope. A born and bred white conservative Republican and retired military, kiddo. Someone who is sick of the anti-gay, anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim ranting lunatics who have hijacked the GOP.

Nope. A born and bred white conservative Republican and retired military, kiddo. Someone who is sick of the anti-gay, anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim ranting lunatics who have hijacked the GOP.

(smile) Now we can add liar to your list ;)

Wishful thinking on your part. We all know how much you like to make stuff up without evidence, exactly the problem with the modern day GOP.

Hello everyone,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfU_a6Q0Ilc]Last Public Speech of Dr. William L. Pierce - YouTube[/ame]

Hello everyone,

Anti immigration is racism... Priceless. :lol:

Hello everyone,

oh my goodness how do we start?

Legal vs illegal immigration? I am a child of immigrants. Of course I am. We all are.

What would you like to know?

Wishful thinking on your part. We all know how much you like to make stuff up without evidence, exactly the problem with the modern day GOP.

LOL....now you presume to speak for "everyone"...son you ain't all that...
Have you found the right HC Bill yet kid?

Forum List

Back