The Myth of the Racist Republicans

BlackGenocide.org | The Negro Project

A myth about conservatism is circulating in academia and journalism and has spread to the 2004 presidential campaign. It goes something like this: the Republican Party assembled a national majority by winning over Southern white voters; Southern white voters are racist; therefore, the GOP is racist. Sometimes the conclusion is softened, and Republicans are convicted merely of base opportunism: the GOP is the party that became willing to pander to racists. Either way, today's Republican Party—and by extension the conservative movement at its heart—supposedly has revealed something terrible about itself.
I haven't read the whole thread, but I'm betting the leftist rebuttal distills down to "Nuh-UH!! Everybody KNOWS conservatives are racist!!"

Amirite?

perhaps blacks are racists
Why would they vote for a party that has bigots on the radio and internet making inaccurate and insulting blanket generalizations about them?

which bigots are you referring to?
the one's on this forum that libel and lie about the GOP?

or the one's in the NAACP and dem party?

Limbaughm hannity, weiner aka savage, duke, black, and the rest of your like minded people.

No, what's going to be interesting is when your racist ideology is disclosed. Those with the loudest voice in many cases are in fact the racists them selves.

Your still stuck on the democrat/republican it's not that simple. It is a libral/consertitive issue. Once you understand that you can join the conversation

I agree

liberals have a racist agenda

What is their/Our alleged "racist agenda"? :lol:

how about this racism

giving away free stuff on others dime b/c the wage earners are mostly white
allowing certain minority groups to break laws simply b/c they are minorities

Again.."Free stuff" doesn't exist.

It's a bullshit meme meant to reinforce the stereotype of the lazy minority living off the wages of others.

It's bull.

Free stuff doesn't exsist, really? 1/6Americans are on food stamps. Who do you think those people voted for? Oh, and by people, I mean people.

Food stamps aren't free. They are bought and paid for by tax payers. Same way that Submarines and Aircraft carriers aren't free.

My preference is to have people get fed, then to make stuff to kill people.

Republicans have been the party of racists since 1968.

Nixon's so-called "Southern strategy."

Republicans have been the party of racists since 1968.

Nixon's so-called "Southern strategy."

that has been so blown out of the water as nothing but liberal leftist lying propaganda you should be ashamed for repeating it. Just go back a few posts and see who won the south when Nixon beat Humphrey. The whole point of this thread was to correct the misinformation such as you have once again posted. If anything it was LBJ who had a southern strategy.

Again.."Free stuff" doesn't exist.

It's a bullshit meme meant to reinforce the stereotype of the lazy minority living off the wages of others.

It's bull.

Free stuff doesn't exsist, really? 1/6Americans are on food stamps. Who do you think those people voted for? Oh, and by people, I mean people.

Food stamps aren't free. They are bought and paid for by tax payers. Same way that Submarines and Aircraft carriers aren't free.

What? LoL

1 out of 6 people get food stamps from the government that they do not pay for. In other words free food stamps. It's funny that you won't acknowledge that. It's either stupidity or intelecutaul dishonesty.

What? LoL

1 out of 6 people get food stamps from the government that they do not pay for. In other words free food stamps. It's funny that you won't acknowledge that. It's either stupidity or intelecutaul dishonesty.

Dude.

"Intelecutual"?

And you're ranting about stupidity?

:D

Nixon's Southern Strategy in 1968 was to divide the South from the democrats: it succeeded.

Nixon's Southern Strategy in 1972 was to keep the South away from the democrats permanently.

His strategy has succeeded.

Why do republicans try and hide it so much? Say what you really feel. Stop being cowards. You hate Blacks and we know it. We see your ACTIONS

Forum List

Back