The Myth of the Racist Republicans

A myth, huh?

Doesn't look so mythical if one comes here daily reading the musings of GOP supporters who write things that are overtly racist.

Anyone who comes to this site would naturally assume that many Republican supporters are proud racists who are just WAITING for a race war so they can go out and start dinging people.

Of course I don't think every Republican is an overt racist.

I think only about half of them are.

The other day sallow equated being poor, and on welfare to being black. Is that racist? Certainly is bigoted if not racist. That is how liberal racism works. They belittle the black man by saying that THEY need to take care of them because the black man can't take care of themselves. Saying that ANYONE should not get an advantage on someone else because of the color of their skin is NOT racism it is justice. Whether that person getting the special treatment is black or white.

Um no.

That's the meme you folks put out there.

Most people on welfare or public assistance are white.

so then using the term "free stuff" is not racial stereotyping?

sounds like you are double talking

how about this racism

giving away free stuff on others dime b/c the wage earners are mostly white
allowing certain minority groups to break laws simply b/c they are minorities

Again.."Free stuff" doesn't exist.

It's a bullshit meme meant to reinforce the stereotype of the lazy minority living off the wages of others.

It's bull.

someone says "free stuff" and you think black people. Isn't that racist on your part?

and no, there is no free stuff. someone is paying for it.

In your hypocritical world whites are fair game and minorities are off limits.

But blacks are fair game to the liberal left. Anytime welfare is brought up the liberal left labels it as a black situation. They always use blacks as a hammer for their agenda. Blacks since LBJ have been used for one purpose, votes. That is all the left really cares about.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UObEdF_uhaw]Democrats See "Blacks" as "Useful Idiots"...Viral Video - YouTube[/ame]

Whites are the overwhelming majority, when combined with Hispanic Caucasian. Anybody can look it up.

If everyone is going to give up goodies, that must include corporate subsidies and tax breaks.

Really?

You had Santorum, Bachmann, Gingrich and Paul running as Presidential candidates.

Then Romney was the final choice.

A fine bunch of racists there..you betcha.

explain how they are racists. I'll wait

" white man's greed runs a world in need"

My name is Barck Obama and I approve of this message

What's to explain?

You want the video tape?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4hYkfwuTY]Bachmann: "Not All Cultures Are Equal" - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdfZmcuomcE]Racist Rick Santorum: "I don't want to make black peoples lives better" - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1bQkk7NL-Y]Gingrich: Poor kids don't work, only get cash illegally - YouTube[/ame]

you are really stretching to call that racist

If they were black they would be civil rights leaders anyway

Last edited:
How do Republicans get their orders? Looking at the forum today, I guess they're done whining about Benghazi and are now trying to convince us they're not racist (after trying to make the election about race) given the number of threads on the subject. I'm extremely interested in how all these useful idiots are used and how the right wing does it.

how many threads or posts do you need to ask the question?

you don't want 'answers' anyway and you know it, you want to emote, so, here ya go, your slobber icon. :eusa_drool:

A myth, huh?

Doesn't look so mythical if one comes here daily reading the musings of GOP supporters who write things that are overtly racist.

Anyone who comes to this site would naturally assume that many Republican supporters are proud racists who are just WAITING for a race war so they can go out and start dinging people.

Of course I don't think every Republican is an overt racist.

I think only about half of them are.

The other day sallow equated being poor, and on welfare to being black. Is that racist? Certainly is bigoted if not racist. That is how liberal racism works. They belittle the black man by saying that THEY need to take care of them because the black man can't take care of themselves. Saying that ANYONE should not get an advantage on someone else because of the color of their skin is NOT racism it is justice. Whether that person getting the special treatment is black or white.

Um no.

That's the meme you folks put out there.

Most people on welfare or public assistance are white.

:lol: Just as many whites take up section 8 housing and food stamps too, and that makes no difference, the media/Dems never ever uses that as an example or draw attention to it , they use the po' black man bein' beet down by da evul rich Puberican...and you know it.

so, use you head for more than a backwards baseball cap hatrack, tell us why this is....

Revisionist history. If the Republicans are so great, why they can't even get 10% of the black vote? Even most blacks that have made it won't vote for them. WHY?

perhaps blacks are racists
Why would they vote for a party that has bigots on the radio and internet making inaccurate and insulting blanket generalizations about them?

add in patronizing and you've got the DNC media machine in spades....whoa, sorry I meant ...well you know what I meant. :rolleyes:

Self deport?

Free stuff?

Yeah..that stuff sits well with people.

how about this racism

giving away free stuff on others dime b/c the wage earners are mostly white
allowing certain minority groups to break laws simply b/c they are minorities

Again.."Free stuff" doesn't exist.

It's a bullshit meme meant to reinforce the stereotype of the lazy minority living off the wages of others.

It's bull.

Free stuff doesn't exsist, really? 1/6Americans are on food stamps. Who do you think those people voted for? Oh, and by people, I mean people.

Last edited:
VA recipients, including me, were split between the candidates almost evenly.

So who did the food stamp people vote for? Do you know we also have a record number of people on disability? Who do you think those people voted for?

Disability? I voted Romney. Many of those in my church, whom I suspect or know to be on food stamps, voted for Romney.

I would suspect a majority of food stamp recipients, however, voted Dem and Obama.

The Hispanics, blacks, and single women were quite clear why the voted Obama: they believe Romney, and by extension our Republican Party, threatens them.

Hahaha you fucking hypocrite. This post is so full of shit. This op is rock fucking dumb. Also wrong the south has voted conservative ever since the 13 colonies were given the right to vote. He'll they fought a war to keep slavery, they had Jimenez Crowe, they had segregation, do you need me to keep going, they vote for what ever party represents them, right now, it's the GOP and it has been the GOP for 35 years.

???

Dear Luke: Both parties have a history of abusing the race issue for political purposes:
The Southern Democrats were the ones fighting to keep Jim Crowe laws, and oppress the Black vote. The Republicans were the ones who pushed for emancipating slaves as a political strategy to destroy the economy of the South.

The Southern tradition of defending states rights from excess intrusion by federal govt has remained, and is more associated with the Republicans, Libertarians and conservatives.
Unfortunately, the stance for limited govt attracts groups that intend to abuse the lack of govt controls for their own agenda, which is not the point of Constitutional checks on govt.
So if you judge the GOP by some of the groups that back this stance, that isn't totally fair.

The corporate abuse of deregulation and limited govt controls is associated with GOP, where they take advantage of the concept of limited govt to abuse corporate personhood as "free enterprise" without check. The Dems approach is to try to regulate by micromanaging the industries, as with health care insurance mandates; the Greens are the one pushing for corporations to be held in check, instead of trying to regulate each instance or issue.

The dependence/entitlement mentality is more associated with the Democrats, who pander to corporate financers the same as GOP do, but then sell themselves as taking care of the poor when in fact it doesn't help to end poverty by keeping people dependent on govt. Mitt Romney was right, but didn't go far enough; he should have equally criticized the Dems for exploiting the poor as well as the rich supporters to get their votes, and not just one group.

How do Republicans get their orders? Looking at the forum today, I guess they're done whining about Benghazi and are now trying to convince us they're not racist (after trying to make the election about race) given the number of threads on the subject. I'm extremely interested in how all these useful idiots are used and how the right wing does it.

how many threads or posts do you need to ask the question?

you don't want 'answers' anyway and you know it, you want to emote, so, here ya go, your slobber icon. :eusa_drool:

Bullshit, I asked the question twice once in this thread and then when I realized that question would derail this thread I started a new thread. I want to know why Republicans are so hive-minded and if you think there's emotion behind it, you're retarded.

BlackGenocide.org | The Negro Project

A myth about conservatism is circulating in academia and journalism and has spread to the 2004 presidential campaign. It goes something like this: the Republican Party assembled a national majority by winning over Southern white voters; Southern white voters are racist; therefore, the GOP is racist. Sometimes the conclusion is softened, and Republicans are convicted merely of base opportunism: the GOP is the party that became willing to pander to racists. Either way, today's Republican Party—and by extension the conservative movement at its heart—supposedly has revealed something terrible about itself.

When we read this fairy tale to our kids, should we play 'Barack the magic negro'?

Since it was written by a BLACK columnist from the LA Times knock yourself out!

Forum List

Back