The Myth of the Racist Republicans

Free stuff doesn't exsist, really? 1/6Americans are on food stamps. Who do you think those people voted for? Oh, and by people, I mean people.

Food stamps aren't free. They are bought and paid for by tax payers. Same way that Submarines and Aircraft carriers aren't free.

My preference is to have people get fed, then to make stuff to kill people.

What? LoL

1 out of 6 people get food stamps from the government that they do not pay for. In other words free food stamps. It's funny that you won't acknowledge that. It's either stupidity or intelecutaul dishonesty.

To imply leftists have an intelligence to be intellectually dishonest with, is intellectually dishonest. LOL! They've got to have an intellect, in order to be intellectually dishonest.

Very few Republicans hate blacks, but the southern white racists are for the most part in my party.

The Dems have black, Hispanic, and others who are race and ethnically challenged as well.

We would all do well to remember these facts, and the fact that parties seek constituencies.

Why do republicans try and hide it so much? Say what you really feel. Stop being cowards. You hate Blacks and we know it. We see your ACTIONS

Why do republicans try and hide it so much? Say what you really feel. Stop being cowards. You hate Blacks and we know it. We see your ACTIONS

Yes, treating people as all equal and demanding no one group get special preferences over any other is so horribly racist.

Or you could just come to terms with the fact that you're a retard.

I have no problem with voter ID, but when my GOP uses the topic as opportunity to suppress the vote, I oppose it as firmly as I do when certain groups of Democrats push policies that I don't like.

The Myth of the Racist Republicans

Yeah....sure....myth....​

"It has become, for liberals and leftists enraged by the way Republicans never suffer the consequences for turning electoral politics into a cesspool, a kind of smoking gun.

The late, legendarily brutal campaign consultant Lee Atwater explains how Republicans can win the vote of racists without sounding racist themselves."

:clap2:

How do Republicans get their orders? Looking at the forum today, I guess they're done whining about Benghazi and are now trying to convince us they're not racist (after trying to make the election about race) given the number of threads on the subject. I'm extremely interested in how all these useful idiots are used and how the right wing does it.

how many threads or posts do you need to ask the question?

you don't want 'answers' anyway and you know it, you want to emote, so, here ya go, your slobber icon. :eusa_drool:

Bullshit, I asked the question twice once in this thread and then when I realized that question would derail this thread I started a new thread. I want to know why Republicans are so hive-minded and if you think there's emotion behind it, you're retarded.

:eusa_drool:wipe your chin sonny.

Only racists would even consider calling the SPLCenter is racist. It is the old racist defense that when caught out, they call 'racist' in reflex, with all the sense of a Nazi calling his opponent a Nazi. Yeah, I know, racists are stupid.

Southern Poverty Law Center

SPLC Hatewatch: Radical right joins in secession frenzy
Hundreds of thousands of disgruntled conservatives, still smarting from the re-election of President Obama, are signing petitions to allow more than 30 states to secede from the United States — and they are being joined by a motley collection of white nationalists, neo-Nazis and Klan sympathizers.

Yup, real racism there. Not. :eusa_hand:

Last edited:
Only racists would even consider calling the SPLCenter is racist. It is the old racist defense that when caught out, they call 'racist' in reflex, with all the sense of a Nazi calling his opponent a Nazi. Yeah, I know, racists are stupid.

Southern Poverty Law Center

SPLC Hatewatch: Radical right joins in secession frenzy
Hundreds of thousands of disgruntled conservatives, still smarting from the re-election of President Obama, are signing petitions to allow more than 30 states to secede from the United States — and they are being joined by a motley collection of white nationalists, neo-Nazis and Klan sympathizers.

Yup, real racism there. Not. :eusa_hand:

For fuck's sake, Joke, read a little more about Morris Dees and the SPLC...

This is from Harper's Magazine, November 2000. I'd link their website but I'm not a subscriber.

The Church of Morris Dees - November, 2000 - Harper's Magazine

By Ken Silverstein -- Harper's Magazine, November 2000

How the Southern Poverty Law Center profits from intolerance

Ah, tolerance. Who could be against something so virtuous? And who could object to the Southern Poverty Law Center, the Montgomery, Alabama-based group that recently sent out this heartwarming yet mildly terrifying appeal to raise money for its "Teaching Tolerance" program, which prepares educational kits for schoolteachers? Cofounded in 1971 by civil rights lawyer cum direct-marketing millionaire Morris Dees, a leading critic of "hate groups" and a man so beatific that he was the subject of a made-for-TV movie, the SPLC spent much of its early years defending prisoners who faced the death penalty and suing to desegregate all-white institutions like Alabama's highway patrol. That was then.

Today, the SPLC spends most of its time--and money--on a relentless fund-raising campaign, peddling memberships in the church of tolerance with all the zeal of a circuit rider passing the collection plate. "He's the Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker of the civil rights movement," renowned anti- death-penalty lawyer Millard Farmer says of Dees, his former associate, "though I don!t mean to malign Jim and Tammy Faye." The Center earned $44 million last year alone--$27 million from fund-raising and $17 million from stocks and other investments--but spent only $13 million on civil rights program , making it one of the most profitable charities in the country.

The Ku Klux Klan, the SPLC's most lucrative nemesis, has shrunk from 4 million members in the 1920s to an estimated 2,000 today, as many as 10 percent of whom are thought to be FBI informants <http://www.servtech.com/~grugyn/kkk-5.htm> . But news of a declining Klan does not make for inclining donations to Morris Dees and Co., which is why the SPLC honors nearly every nationally covered "hate crime" with direct-mail alarums full of nightmarish invocations of "armed Klan paramilitary forces" and "violent neo-Nazi extremists," and why Dees does legal battle almost exclusively with mediagenic villains-like Idaho's arch-Aryan Richard Butler-eager to show off their swastikas for the news cameras.

In 1987, Dees won a $7 million judgment against the United Klans of America on behalf of Beulah Mae Donald, whose son was lynched by two Klansmen. The UKA's total assets amounted to a warehouse whose sale netted Mrs. Donald $51,875. According to a groundbreaking series of newspaper stories in the Montgomery Advertiser, the SPLC, meanwhile, made $9 million from fund-raising solicitations featuring the case, including one containing a photo of Michael Donald's corpse.

Horrifying as such incidents are, hate groups commit almost no violence. More than 95 percent of all "hate crimes," including most of the incidents SPLC letters cite (bombings, church burnings, school shootings), are perpetrated by "lone wolves." Even Timothy McVeigh, subject of one of the most extensive investigations in the FBI's history-and one of the most extensive direct-mail campaigns in the SPLC's-was never credibly linked to any militia organization.

Nothing but race-baiting profiteers, and morons like you give them credence!

Forum List

Back