The Multiverse????

Even if I believe the article, it leaves the possibility that yes, the Higgs boson was found with the LHC.

Some people will believe anything.

But you have given me an idea for a thread exposing the ignorance you evince re: science, and the reasons for said ignorance.

You have inadvertently become my muse.

Either you believe the article you provided as evidence, and it is possible the research at the LHC found the Higgs boson, or you don't believe the article, so why did you provide it as evidence of your point?

The article clearly says it is possible that the Higgs boson was found, just that it isn't certain.

".... says it is possible that the Higgs boson was found, just that it isn't certain."

We have a winner in the category of 'Unintentional Humor'!!!

You find it humorous that the article you use to show the Higgs boson wasn't found claims that it may have been? :dunno:

I find it humorous how gullible folks like you are.

But I'll soon post an OP about what science is and what science is not....

Hope you'll read it/comment.

How gullible folks like you are? You are wonderful at throwing out very general insults in nearly every post, but usually you do so without being clear about your point.

You consider it gullible to think the Higgs boson may have been found? Why? Do you think it is gullibility to think the Higgs boson can even exist, or that someone may have been able to observe it in experiment?

Or is it that the appellation 'god particle' offends you?

" Faith has been the cause of more debauchery than just about any human concept since we were able to stand on two legs."

Not only have you proven to be truly stupid....but you represent the result of government schooling and total acceptance sans any thinking.

As America slips further and further into the abyss....folks like you will be the grease that speeds it along.

Wrong Little Missy!

Your belief if fairy tales is the thinking that has been the rails of this crazy train.

See....this is my problem, Huggy.....

I can't conceive of this once great nation surviving if we go on raising folks as stupid as you are.

Right back at ya Sugar Tits.

I appreciate another opportunity to discuss proof of your stupidity.

You wrote:
"Moral? You are the worst kind of hypocrite."

I knew exactly what sort of imbecile I was dealing with when I read that.
Obviously you were trying for some sort of insult...but it escaped your notice that you are unaware of the definition of 'hypocrite.'

Government school grad?

Home school?

I usually dig Asian chicks but you make it hard..NOT!

I guess stupid comes in all nationalities.

Let's just say I can write my name in the snow and you can't. Kay-Kay?

I would suggest that you just stick to popping out babies but that would be a hard road for any children you created.

You don't REALLY want to compare IQs do you?

Yes...I'd be happy to compare IQ's, education, whatever.
Of course, anyone reading a series of each of our posts wouldn't require such in-depth analysis to identify you as an imbecile.

Could you define 'hypocrite'?

Then...show it to apply to me, as you mis-stated?

Shall I wait, or go on with a long, happy,and successful life?

Some people will believe anything.

But you have given me an idea for a thread exposing the ignorance you evince re: science, and the reasons for said ignorance.

You have inadvertently become my muse.

Either you believe the article you provided as evidence, and it is possible the research at the LHC found the Higgs boson, or you don't believe the article, so why did you provide it as evidence of your point?

The article clearly says it is possible that the Higgs boson was found, just that it isn't certain.

".... says it is possible that the Higgs boson was found, just that it isn't certain."

You find it humorous that the article you use to show the Higgs boson wasn't found claims that it may have been? :dunno:

How gullible folks like you are? You are wonderful at throwing out very general insults in nearly every post, but usually you do so without being clear about your point.

You consider it gullible to think the Higgs boson may have been found? Why? Do you think it is gullibility to think the Higgs boson can even exist, or that someone may have been able to observe it in experiment?

Can you explain all of the scientists who have claimed that the Higgs boson was not found?

That's why you are gullible.

"...to think the Higgs boson can even exist, or that someone may have been able to observe it in experiment?"

Wait....you are not just gullible...you're ignorant.

No one ever claimed that the Higgs boson was 'observable.'

Do you know how long it is projected to exist?

"The Higgs lives for 10^-25 seconds, so beams are impossible...."
Google

What does that say about folks who know nothing of the 'facts' to which they subscribe?

Yup...gullible.

When I construct the OP I promised you, I'll go on to explain why you 'believe' as you do.
Perhaps you should consider that question as well.

Wrong Little Missy!

Your belief if fairy tales is the thinking that has been the rails of this crazy train.

I can't conceive of this once great nation surviving if we go on raising folks as stupid as you are.

You wrote:

Obviously you were trying for some sort of insult...but it escaped your notice that you are unaware of the definition of 'hypocrite.'

Government school grad?

Home school?

I would suggest that you just stick to popping out babies but that would be a hard road for any children you created.

Of course, anyone reading a series of each of our posts wouldn't require such in-depth analysis to identify you as an imbecile.

Nigga PUUULLEEEEZZZ!!!!! Koreans, especially the women but the men aren't far behind, are the most angry unhappy people on the planet. They are a poor man's Chinese without the smarts. Just about ALL the Pacific Rim Asians have it over Koreans.

Seriously. The biggest joke on the planet are the N. Koreans and the onliest thing in the world that separates your people from them is the US Military.

You wrote:

Government school grad?

Home school?

Nigga PUUULLEEEEZZZ!!!!! Koreans, especially the women but the men aren't far behind, are the most angry unhappy people on the planet. They are a poor man's Chinese without the smarts. Just about ALL the Pacific Rim Asians have it over Koreans.

Seriously. The biggest joke on the planet are the N. Koreans and the onliest thing in the world that separates your people from them is the US Military.

By changing the subject,....that means I've beaten you into submission, huh?

Did you actually say you were smart????

You wrote:

Government school grad?

Home school?

No I didn't say I was smart.

Did I call you a hypocrite? I don't believe I did. But I'm sure I called Christians hypocrites. I don't know what religion you subscribe to. If it's a believer in people coming back from the dead after two days or so and burning bushes and let us not forget that the Christians believe they are a moral lot and all of the other nonsense that Christians spout then OK you are a hypocrite. If you are a Morman then of course we can add child molester, incest partaker and in general bat shit crazy.

Beaten ME into submission? Not my gig Sweet Cheeks. We may as well live on different planets. Koreans eat dogs...right? I think that practice is illegal in the USA. If I catch one of you freaks lickin their lips while eye balling my Pits some Korean ass is gonna get kicked.

You wrote:

Government school grad?

Home school?

Did I call you a hypocrite? I don't believe I did. But I'm sure I called Christians hypocrites. I don't know what religion you subscribe to. If it's a believer in people coming back from the dead after two days or so and burning bushes and let us not forget that the Christians believe they are a moral lot and all of the other nonsense that Christians spout then OK you are a hypocrite. If you are a Morman then of course we can add child molester, incest partaker and in general bat shit crazy.

Beaten ME into submission? Not my gig Sweet Cheeks. We may as well live on different planets. Koreans eat dogs...right? I think that practice is illegal in the USA. If I catch one of you freaks lickin their lips while eye balling my Pits some Korean ass is gonna get kicked.

This, from your post #164: "You are the worst kind of hypocrite."

And, you attempted to make the topic my religion, my county of origin, my gender, my IQ, ....

...everything possible to change the subject from the thread to which you voluntarily subscribed.

Clearly, you're as dumb as asphalt.

Can you explain all of the scientists who have claimed that the Higgs boson was not found?

"...to think the Higgs boson can even exist, or that someone may have been able to observe it in experiment?"

Google

What does that say about folks who know nothing of the 'facts' to which they subscribe?

Yup...gullible.

When I construct the OP I promised you, I'll go on to explain why you 'believe' as you do.

Sorry, that someone may have been able to observe evidence of it in experiment.

It should be fun to have you explain why I believe as I do, considering I haven't stated much in the way of belief. What, specifically, do you think I believe that you are so much more knowledgeable about (or at least less gullible about)? That numerous scientists have claimed the Higgs boson has been proven to exist? That other scientists have claimed it is still an open question? Is there something about the idea of the particle itself you feel only the gullible will accept?

As per usual, you continue to toss around insults and innuendo in a very general fashion while avoiding anything specific for which you might be held accountable. You prefer to use the words of others and do as little speaking for yourself as you can. What is the truth you think I am too gullible to see?

Google

Yup...gullible.

It should be fun to have you explain why I believe as I do, considering I haven't stated much in the way of belief. What, specifically, do you think I believe that you are so much more knowledgeable about (or at least less gullible about)? That numerous scientists have claimed the Higgs boson has been proven to exist? That other scientists have claimed it is still an open question? Is there something about the idea of the particle itself you feel only the gullible will accept?

As per usual, you continue to toss around insults and innuendo in a very general fashion while avoiding anything specific for which you might be held accountable. You prefer to use the words of others and do as little speaking for yourself as you can. What is the truth you think I am too gullible to see?

You wrote ""...to think the Higgs boson can even exist, or that someone may have been able to observe it in experiment?"

Now you'd like to change it by adding the word 'evidence'?

Great.

I taught you something already.

"you continue to toss around insults and innuendo..."

Not I don't.
I'm very specific with my insults.

But if you can be smarter,I can be nicer.

Google

Yup...gullible.

You wrote ""...to think the Higgs boson can even exist, or that someone may have been able to observe it in experiment?"

Great.

Not I don't.

You are the opposite of specific with your insults. You have claimed I am being gullible, but declined to specify in what way. You've talked about explaining why I believe as I do, without actually saying what you think those beliefs of mine are. You make snide comments about intelligence without actually pointing out a lack thereof. It is something you do not only in this thread but in almost every thread I've seen you make. You project a great deal of condescension toward anyone who dares disagree with you, or comes to a different conclusion than you, or even shows any appearance of not thinking exactly as you do.

Once again I invite you to explain what it is you think I believe that is so incorrect, what I have been so gullible about which you, in your wisdom and experience, know better about.

One thing to keep in mind is that branes and brane worlds can be very small, and exist inside of other dimensional realities. The concept of a multiverse is not at all far fetched.Micro universes on the TeV scale would go a long way to explaining the behavior of quarks and the question of weak attractive forces in gravity.

I'm not a physicist, but I am fucking brilliant, so in my humble opinion, I see brane cosmology as the most rational explanation of why the quantum world behaves as it does.

From the master of it all herself;

THEORIES OF THE BRANE LISA RANDALL Edge.org

Home school?

And, you attempted to make the topic my religion, my county of origin, my gender, my IQ, ....

...everything possible to change the subject from the thread to which you voluntarily subscribed.

So what is your complaint exactly?

Is it that you resent being called "the worst" kind of a hypocrite. I can understand how a Korean could be incensed by such an allegation. Koreans have huge egos and cannot tolerate being "worst" at anything.

Would being labeled the "best" kind of a hypocrite feel better?

Surely you can find little fault with my description of the nation of North Korea being head over starvation in love with that little fat fuck they call their divine leader as being the joke of the world. There is no difference genetically between the North Koreans and the South Koreans. It is obvious that Koreans in general cling to very bad thinking and blind loyalty to ridiculous ideas. Nuff said on THAT.

Just the fact that you couldn't just ignore my silly posts and obvious taunting belies your proclivity towards argument and anger miss management.

I don't even know you. Yet you act like I had some inside secret knowledge about some truth you must defend yourself against.

It's the internets. You would be well advised that much of what is presented on these interwebs is either outright false or purposely provocative for it's own sake.

So sorry, but you're not equipped to engage in this discussion.

Please return when the issue under consideration is favorite 24-hour Cartoon Network.
I was certain you would be reduced to stuttering and mumbling as your only tactic.

Because you're clueless, I'll advise that the charlatan, Berlinski, is not an astronomer and is as clueless regarding astronomy as you are.

Sorry, but your typically pointless cutting and pasting of goofy "quotes" from pointless frauds such as Berlinski and the Disco'tute make you an accomplice to fraud.

Your Kool-Aid is waiting.

Copying and pasting: That explains why are posts are so incoherent. It is almost next to impossible to make any sense of her posts.

I detect that you have begin to sense your defeat.

Let's remind all.....what you call 'science' is no different from what other folks call religion.

There is no laboratory proof of God's existence.....

But neither is there any proof of:

The mulitiverse theory
String theory
The HIggs boson
The universe created out of nothing.

You can obfuscate all you like, about me, about how I choose to post factual material, but the truth is exactly what I wrote above.
There is no proof of any of those 'beliefs.'

Clearly, I understand science far better than you do.

I have detected that you lack basic knowledge of science. You are not qualified to start a thread in science and technology section. You do not even have rudimentary sense to know the difference between science and religion. What you are attempting to discuss can only be characterized as religion. There is nothing wrong with that though but you should take that discussion to religion section. My annoyance with you is that you are spamming science and technology section with your religious beliefs.

"I have detected that you lack basic knowledge of science."

Now...you know that's a lie.

What you found is that you are unable to honestly respond to the logic of my point.

BTW....I'm more versed in science than you.

And, proof that you've been embarrassed to the point that you feel the need to lie is that you wrote....
"My annoyance with you is that you are spamming science and technology section with your religious beliefs."

....let's see you quote where I provided any of my religious beliefs in the whole thread.

If you cannot.......you've established my veracity and your deceit.

That was easy, huh?

The entire premise of this thread is a foolish attempt to establish that theoretical physics is a faith based discipline just like the religion you subscribe to. This is complete nonsense. And, to aggravate the issue further, your written communication skill is virtually nonexistent. You construct meaningless incoherent posts by copying and pasting articles from portals that lack credibility and are known for promoting religious fundamentalism.

I have nothing against your religion as long as you keep the discussion in the religious section but you love to spam in science & technology and that I consider nothing but an attempt to proselytize people. In order to discuss science and technology, at minimum, you need the ability to communicate. You need to start there first before you can embark on discussing M-theory. M-theory is way above your head for the time being.

Google

Yup...gullible.

Great.

Not I don't.

Pointless. This is just another of your pointless threads that is as pointless as those before it.

You revile science because you feel it threatens your fundamentalist religious beliefs. Really dear, you should just stay out of the science forums and limit your cutting and pasting from the articles you find at Harun Yahya to the religious forums

I was certain you would be reduced to stuttering and mumbling as your only tactic.

Because you're clueless, I'll advise that the charlatan, Berlinski, is not an astronomer and is as clueless regarding astronomy as you are.

Sorry, but your typically pointless cutting and pasting of goofy "quotes" from pointless frauds such as Berlinski and the Disco'tute make you an accomplice to fraud.

Your Kool-Aid is waiting.

Copying and pasting: That explains why are posts are so incoherent. It is almost next to impossible to make any sense of her posts.

Let's remind all.....what you call 'science' is no different from what other folks call religion.

The mulitiverse theory
String theory
The HIggs boson

You can obfuscate all you like, about me, about how I choose to post factual material, but the truth is exactly what I wrote above.

I have detected that you lack basic knowledge of science. You are not qualified to start a thread in science and technology section. You do not even have rudimentary sense to know the difference between science and religion. What you are attempting to discuss can only be characterized as religion. There is nothing wrong with that though but you should take that discussion to religion section. My annoyance with you is that you are spamming science and technology section with your religious beliefs.

What you found is that you are unable to honestly respond to the logic of my point.

And, proof that you've been embarrassed to the point that you feel the need to lie is that you wrote....
"My annoyance with you is that you are spamming science and technology section with your religious beliefs."

....let's see you quote where I provided any of my religious beliefs in the whole thread.

That was easy, huh?

The entire premise of this thread is a foolish attempt to establish that theoretical physics is a faith based discipline just like the religion you subscribe to. This is complete nonsense. And, to aggravate the issue further, your written communication skill is virtually nonexistent. You construct meaningless incoherent posts by copying and pasting articles from portals that lack credibility and are known for promoting religious fundamentalism.

I have nothing against your religion as long as you keep the discussion in the religious section but you love to spam in science & technology and that I consider nothing but an attempt to proselytize people. In order to discuss science and technology, at minimum, you need the ability to communicate. You need to start there first before you can embark on discussing M-theory. M-theory is way above your head for the time being.

I nailed you in post #175, exposing the fact that you lie.

From same:

So....the current post is essentially an admission that you are a lying sack of sewage.

Your real disagreement is that you recognize that I understand science to a far greater extent than you do.

Wrong Little Missy!

You wrote:

Government school grad?

Home school?

lets roll. You first PoliticalSpice starting with the last education you completed :up: high school

:popcorn:

So what is your complaint exactly?

Is it that you resent being called "the worst" kind of a hypocrite. I can understand how a Korean could be incensed by such an allegation. Koreans have huge egos and cannot tolerate being "worst" at anything.

Would being labeled the "best" kind of a hypocrite feel better?

Surely you can find little fault with my description of the nation of North Korea being head over starvation in love with that little fat fuck they call their divine leader as being the joke of the world. There is no difference genetically between the North Koreans and the South Koreans. It is obvious that Koreans in general cling to very bad thinking and blind loyalty to ridiculous ideas. Nuff said on THAT.

Just the fact that you couldn't just ignore my silly posts and obvious taunting belies your proclivity towards argument and anger miss management.

I don't even know you. Yet you act like I had some inside secret knowledge about some truth you must defend yourself against.

It's the internets. You would be well advised that much of what is presented on these interwebs is either outright false or purposely provocative for it's own sake.

"So what is your complaint exactly?

Is it that you resent being called "the worst" kind of a hypocrite."

I have no complaint, you imbecile.

I merely identified you by pointing out that you used an attempted insult that included a term you were unable to define.

2. The dodge of trying to hide your ignorance by bringing up nationality is another sign of your embarrassment.

That was what I meant to accomplish....and I did.

Be sure to drop back the next time you feel in need of a beating.

The mulitiverse theory
String theory
The HIggs boson

That was easy, huh?

I nailed you in post #175, exposing the fact that you lie.

From same:

So....the current post is essentially an admission that you are a lying sack of sewage.

Your real disagreement is that you recognize that I understand science to a far greater extent than you do.

Go back and start reading from the beginning of this thread. You have in numerous posts alluded that theoretical physics is a faith based discipline just like the religion (you subscribe to). I do not have time to be rereading the garbage you have posted.

Forum List

Back