If scientists were wrong about what the edge of the universe looks like they could be wrong about anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Scientists take GUESSES and teach them as FACT.

Now we know that galaxies at the edge of the universe are fully formed, not in a young state as the scientists told us they'd be.

Now we know that galaxies at the edge of the universe are fully formed, not in a young state as the scientists told us they'd be.
You need to edit in a link or send me the link to edit into you OP thread post, or I will have to shut it down, as a Science and Technology thread.

You need to edit in a link or send me the link to edit into you OP thread post, or I will have to shut it down, as a Science and Technology thread.

You just as well shut it down as it's based on crap. The observable Universe was 13 billion light years for centuries until the Hubble and James Web Telescopes. Today, the observable universe is 46.6 billion light years. Due to the age of the Universe, it extends past where we can see with the limits of the speed of light.

Or we can force the Universe to drink Bleach and ........

Scientists once put a dinosaur bone on a its head thinking it was a horn.

Then, they realized it was a toe and put it on its foot.

Showing that they might have made a single error does not allow a valid generalisation .

Regardless , all theories are best hypotheses at a defined time , so the very idea that scientists wrongly teach alleged immutable Facts requires qualification .

Try again .

Scientists are wrong about everything. They just don't know it yet. That's OK; it's the nature of science. The problem with scientists comes when they start to think they're right about something and that they can't learn anything because they know it all.

Science and Technology thread locked for lack of an OP link to the science and technology backing up factual assertions of title and OP thread post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back