Science Defined: The Process That Determines Recognition Of Fact! And Goodbye Scientology!

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
Science Defined: The Process That Determines Recognition Of Fact! And Goodbye Scientology!

Once factual recognition is achieved, it's no longer a science but a successful formula aka recognized fact. The recipe for a nuclear bomb recognizes the fact of using nuclear as an explosive device (physicist terminologies may vary, I stick with English) it is a formula completed to make the bombs and no more science is required to confirm this.

The energy however can be used for other things so began the pursuit of harnessing nuclear energy for electron generators which light up a city of which was a science until that process was completed.

A scientific process of deduction proved that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies. Once that process was completed, it was no longer a science but a fact that the foundation of every religion is recognized to be based upon a foundation of lies.

Religions are based upon a factually proven foundation of lies. Science is the process of determining recognition of fact. Then the religious realized that they were up against science so they then, like they attempt with everything else, attempted to drag science down to the level of the religious by inventing what they call Scientology.

They claimed that Scientology is based upon their so called belief that the big bang theory is proof of origin like the religious's claim of origin is a god for example.

Religion:

"Many religious are those who worship or pray to the factually proven lie referred to by the religious as god, which is acknowledgement from themselves that what they worship or pray to must have intelligence to be able to understand. They also claim that what they pray to or worship is the creator of everything.

Not anything is able to go poof into existence out of nothingness, let alone be able to develop an intelligence without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Share with me even one example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness?! No one ever will because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to recreate energy and matter.

You never will because what I share is the non contestable factual evidence falsifying every religious fundamental belief, what I share proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies. I do this because these lies have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years."

Scientology

Higgs boson was a theory derived from the idea of supporting the Big Bang theory of which no bang can first occur (no matter how large or small) without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Physicists claim that the big bang is the beginning of the universe. Higgs claims that the Higgs boson is the result of the big bang yet it is also claimed that the higgs particle which was theorized to be created from the big bang is the particle that makes up all matter. Again no bang can first occur without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Proof that the universe always is, was and always will be is that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness which quite clearly is factual evidence proving that the bi bang theory is not proof of origin.

Origin describes where everything came from, not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness which quite obviously rules out Big Bang theory as proof of origin.

*Origin = an infinite duration of energy matter and time re creating energy and matter.* Proven by fact because again not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness.

Also before some of you get your shorts hurled into a bunch, for anyone claiming that the Higgs Boson is the creator of mass, share with me one factual example that an electron can be created and sent at a speed of near the speed of light without there first be a mass combining energy and matter to first create a particle with such a force in the first place.

Also,

If a particle can not be detected then it is quite obviously at best theory and if it can be detected it is proof of energy matter and time re creating energy and matter.

Update:

Virtual particles are only theory, theory does not contest fact, fact is what verifies or falsifies theory.

Even with benefit of doubt Virtual particles in theory only account for what is collided, not where the collision is happening aka the particles / sub atomic environment. All speculation or allegations of physicists point towards physicists making an examination and concluding that particles appear then disappear. What they lack is knowledge of what exists and breaking up around collision and simply re forming thus becoming undetectable as what they are looking for once again. (I swear am I only one who sees Physicists as a bunch of dummies who always exclude the obvious until they discover it by first making a mistake. Then the ones who lived acclaim themselves as brilliant)

The Large Hadron Collider particle accelerator is apparently creating black holes yet these guys want to keep making bigger bangs when they don't even have a grasp on the black holes that they already apparently created as a result of previous Hadron experimentation. This is the kind of mistake that even the brightest physicist will never have a chance to even acknowledge because we could all be dead. Are physicists really just over glorified dummies?

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

A scientific process of deduction proved that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies. Once that process was completed, it was no longer a science but a fact that the foundation of every religion is recognized to be based upon a foundation of lies.
What bullshit. No demonstrable evidence may have been found for the basis of various religions, eg the existence of gods, but lack of evidence is not proof of lies.

• Banned
Update:

If anyone tries denying what I share, simply ask them to share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. Of course they never will because they are unable to contest with so much as a shred of validity the facts I share that prove that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and that the big bang theory is not proof of origin. All they instead demonstrate are more lies in desperate attempt to try and make their delusions the issue because they cower from what fact has already so very easily proven.

.I am on Hiatus, currently in the process of moving.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

• Banned
jealousy.jpg

132467.png

Forum List

Back