The movie Gosnell, a must see

Gosnell Movie: The Trial of America’s Biggest Serial Killer Film Depicts Abortion | National Review

Everyone should see this movie. It's the only way for most to understand what goes on in abortion clinics around the country. The press certainly won't tell you. In fact, not one journalist showed up to report the Gosnell court case.

Then again, many probably don't want to know, much like many Germans had no interest in finding out what happened in those concentration camps.

You understand that what Gosnell did was illegal long before he did it, when he did it, and still today, don't you. His disgusting actions were nothing like how legal abortions were legally done at the time, or how they are legally done today. Your claim that that type thing happens around the country is a lie. Why do you think you need to lie to convince people?

And you understand that radical abortionists allowed him to kill and abuse minorities because they are radical extremist abortionists.

And you expect us to believe that this is the only case like it in the country?

Back alley abortions may be a very common thing.

He went undetected for well over 30 years. Thinking that this is the only case like it is insanely naïve.

I expect you to believe what you want to believe. Gosnell was never associated with Planned Parenthood in any way. His actions were condemned by Planned Parenthood and every other pro choice organization I have ever heard of.
Abortion is legal yet thousands of women were brutalized and thousands of babies horrendously murdered.

Gosnell Movie: The Trial of America’s Biggest Serial Killer Film Depicts Abortion | National Review

Everyone should see this movie. It's the only way for most to understand what goes on in abortion clinics around the country. The press certainly won't tell you. In fact, not one journalist showed up to report the Gosnell court case.

Then again, many probably don't want to know, much like many Germans had no interest in finding out what happened in those concentration camps.

You understand that what Gosnell did was illegal long before he did it, when he did it, and still today, don't you. His disgusting actions were nothing like how legal abortions were legally done at the time, or how they are legally done today. Your claim that that type thing happens around the country is a lie. Why do you think you need to lie to convince people?

And you understand that radical abortionists allowed him to kill and abuse minorities because they are radical extremist abortionists.

He went undetected for well over 30 years. Thinking that this is the only case like it is insanely naïve.

I expect you to believe what you want to believe. Gosnell was never associated with Planned Parenthood in any way. His actions were condemned by Planned Parenthood and every other pro choice organization I have ever heard of.
“Planned Parenthood Southeast Pennsylvania president and CEO Dayle Steinberg admitted this week at a fundraiser that the abortion business knew of the problems at Gosnell’s Philadelphia abortion facility.

Apparently Planned Parenthood did not report it to the state health department or other state or local officials who could have done something about it. Instead, it appears the abortion giant left it up to women Gosnell injured or traumatized to make public officials aware of his House of Horrors.

“We would always encourage them to report it to the Department of Health,” Steinberg said of women who reported problems at Gosnell’s abortion clinic to Planned Parenthood staff.

Why would the nation’s biggest abortion chain not report the problems? Maybe because it referred women to Gosnell for abortions that were later in pregnancy than it would do.

As James Taranto writes in the Wall Street Journal:

The advent of “safe, legal abortion” didn’t interfere with Gosnell’s back-alley career. The grand jury’s account suggests that other abortionists treated him less as an outlaw than as a niche player in the abortion market. He earned a bad reputation in Philadelphia but received referrals from across the Eastern Seaboard. Many of the women dispatched to him were “well beyond” 24 weeks pregnant, the legal limit in Pennsylvania.

Planned Parenthood Knew of Kermit Gosnell's Abortion Horrors | LifeNews.com

If Gosnell is a “must see” movie, why haven’t any of our posters seen it?

You guys have me. I never heard of this guy. Gosnell. Was he worse than Jim jones brainwashing 900 people to commit suicide? Living breathing christans and they willingly destroyed their own children. Not fetuses. Walking breathing kids. That is was what Christians did. What differentiates Christianity from abortionists?
You may be on to something. Gosnell and Jones are both black so maybe that had something to do with murderous proclivities.

“Planned Parenthood Southeast Pennsylvania president and CEO Dayle Steinberg admitted this week at a fundraiser that the abortion business knew of the problems at Gosnell’s Philadelphia abortion facility.

Apparently Planned Parenthood did not report it to the state health department or other state or local officials who could have done something about it. Instead, it appears the abortion giant left it up to women Gosnell injured or traumatized to make public officials aware of his House of Horrors.

“We would always encourage them to report it to the Department of Health,” Steinberg said of women who reported problems at Gosnell’s abortion clinic to Planned Parenthood staff.

Why would the nation’s biggest abortion chain not report the problems? Maybe because it referred women to Gosnell for abortions that were later in pregnancy than it would do.

The advent of “safe, legal abortion” didn’t interfere with Gosnell’s back-alley career. The grand jury’s account suggests that other abortionists treated him less as an outlaw than as a niche player in the abortion market. He earned a bad reputation in Philadelphia but received referrals from across the Eastern Seaboard. Many of the women dispatched to him were “well beyond” 24 weeks pregnant, the legal limit in Pennsylvania.

Your trying to pin something on PP that isn't its responsibility. It had no part in what happened with Gosnell. PP is not the abortion police. It also is not an "abortion chain" and there is no "abortion market." It provides a wide array of services relating to reproductive health in an affordable manner. It's a non-profit.

Clients who have claims or complaints concerning other organizations need to report them to the appropriate authorities. They are the witnesses. Moreover, PP is bound by confidentiality restrictions. They can only advise the client. This mess belongs at the feet of the state health department.

Normal Search

The whole idea that PP would refer people to gosnell is ridiculous and total conjecture. But this is not the first made-up story or lie that the anti-choice folks have told.

I don't know what relationship Gosnell had with Planned Parenthood. That is a good question and something I will look into.

As for Planned Parenthood condemning him, I would hope so since a jury found him to be a mass murderer.

What I can tell you is, I've seen those videos where CEO's of Planned Parenthood have discussed selling baby parts via a hidden camera in terms of the wealth generated by that sort of activity. It disgusts me. Just know this, abortion is a cash cow for Planned Parenthood. Without it, I'm not sure they could function.

Everybody has seen those videos. More than a dozen investigations proved that they were heavily edited and did not give an accurate representation of the conversations recorded. The people who filmed and released the tape were charged with several felonies. The investigations found that up until the release of that video, Planned Parenthood had been receiving a small reimbursement for the cost of harvesting tissues, but as a result of the dishonest video they no longer do that. Your "cash cow" claim is a lie.
upload_2018-10-18_10-23-20.png

Abortion is legal yet thousands of women were brutalized and thousands of babies horrendously murdered.

It's called ageism.

It is PC to discriminate against people based upon their period of development.

All other discrimination, except against white men and Christians, is not acceptable.

I don't know what relationship Gosnell had with Planned Parenthood. That is a good question and something I will look into.

As for Planned Parenthood condemning him, I would hope so since a jury found him to be a mass murderer.

What I can tell you is, I've seen those videos where CEO's of Planned Parenthood have discussed selling baby parts via a hidden camera in terms of the wealth generated by that sort of activity. It disgusts me. Just know this, abortion is a cash cow for Planned Parenthood. Without it, I'm not sure they could function.

Everybody has seen those videos. More than a dozen investigations proved that they were heavily edited and did not give an accurate representation of the conversations recorded. The people who filmed and released the tape were charged with several felonies. The investigations found that up until the release of that video, Planned Parenthood had been receiving a small reimbursement for the cost of harvesting tissues, but as a result of the dishonest video they no longer do that. Your "cash cow" claim is a lie.
View attachment 223314

Fact check? You can literally fact check away pretty much anything on the internet.

If that was an editing job, that was one hell of an editing job.

I don't trust a government that enables monsters like Gosnell, nor the courts that do virtually nothing about them, and most certainly not a press that is 100% complicit.

Your trying to pin something on PP that isn't its responsibility. It had no part in what happened with Gosnell. PP is not the abortion police. It also is not an "abortion chain" and there is no "abortion market." It provides a wide array of services relating to reproductive health in an affordable manner. It's a non-profit.

Clients who have claims or complaints concerning other organizations need to report them to the appropriate authorities. They are the witnesses. Moreover, PP is bound by confidentiality restrictions. They can only advise the client. This mess belongs at the feet of the state health department.

Normal Search

The whole idea that PP would refer people to gosnell is ridiculous and total conjecture. But this is not the first made-up story or lie that the anti-choice folks have told.
PP was aware of what Gosnell was doing. And remained silent. That’s accessory to murder in any legal book.

Normal Search

PP was aware of what Gosnell was doing. And remained silent. That’s accessory to murder in any legal book.
No. It's not. Not only is there no legally binding duty for PP to report anything, no one from PP was present at whatever dealings these people had with gosnell. they advised their clients to report any suspicions of wrongdoing to the state health authorities. PP functions under legally finding confidentiality agreements, in any event. No one from PP is even authorized to be a witness, since none were present. They cannot even swear to an affidavit, with the perhaps exception with the physical condition in which they found their patient.

You don't seem to be very knowledgeable about the laws in this country. Aren't anti-choice activists familiar with confidentiality laws? HIPAA? No matter what doctor you go to for any reason, his or her's ass is grass if any of this gets out.

This is one of my major concerns with states that pass laws that require women who seek abortions to have in-person interviews with people who describe themselves as "counselors," but there is no means of identifying their credentials as "counselors," what the state government wants of them to do and whether these "counselors" are covered under confidentiality rules, what the state's standards are for being a "counselor" approved by the state legislature, including those in South Dakota who don't want to be called "politicians" even though they admit that they are politicians.

View attachment 223314

Fact check? You can literally fact check away pretty much anything on the internet.

I don't trust a government that enables monsters like Gosnell, nor the courts that do virtually nothing about them, and most certainly not a press that is 100% complicit.

The government didn't allow Gosnell to do what he did any more than they allow bank robbers to rob banks.

Normal Search

Well, no. The state regulating agency only accepted complaints from his patients. 3rd parties were not allowed.

How many times have you seen it?

View attachment 223314

The government didn't allow Gosnell to do what he did any more than they allow bank robbers to rob banks.
You might as well be talking to a brick wall.

Forum List

Back