The movie Gosnell, a must see

Gosnell Movie: The Trial of America’s Biggest Serial Killer Film Depicts Abortion | National Review

Everyone should see this movie. It's the only way for most to understand what goes on in abortion clinics around the country. The press certainly won't tell you. In fact, not one journalist showed up to report the Gosnell court case.

Then again, many probably don't want to know, much like many Germans had no interest in finding out what happened in those concentration camps.

You understand that what Gosnell did was illegal long before he did it, when he did it, and still today, don't you. His disgusting actions were nothing like how legal abortions were legally done at the time, or how they are legally done today. Your claim that that type thing happens around the country is a lie. Why do you think you need to lie to convince people?
It’s the coverup by the Left that’s the issue.

What cover up? Gosnell's arrest, trial, and sentencing was very public. Nobody defended his actions.
That’s why 2/3 of America never heard of him.

JD Mullane: The media's still blacking out Gosnell

Why Is the Media Apologizing About Kermit Gosnell Coverage?

Why Dr. Kermit Gosnell's Trial Should Be a Front-Page Story - The Atlantic

Kermit Gosnell’s abortion trial draws little media coverage, much outrage on Twitter

‘Gosnell’ Film Shows Media Disinterest in Murderous Abortionist

Gosnell Movie: The Trial of America’s Biggest Serial Killer Film Depicts Abortion | National Review

Everyone should see this movie. It's the only way for most to understand what goes on in abortion clinics around the country. The press certainly won't tell you. In fact, not one journalist showed up to report the Gosnell court case.

Then again, many probably don't want to know, much like many Germans had no interest in finding out what happened in those concentration camps.

You understand that what Gosnell did was illegal long before he did it, when he did it, and still today, don't you. His disgusting actions were nothing like how legal abortions were legally done at the time, or how they are legally done today. Your claim that that type thing happens around the country is a lie. Why do you think you need to lie to convince people?

What cover up? Gosnell's arrest, trial, and sentencing was very public. Nobody defended his actions.
Why was he allowed to operate his death factory for so long?

So who's in the bidding war to buy up TV rights to the film to make sure it never hits the home screen?

ABC?
NBC?
CBS?
CNN?

Since Democrats seem to think of abortion as a sport......

How about ESPN?
George Soros

These were taxpayer supported legal abortions and $$$ making scheme. Nah...this type of thing doesn’t happen “around the country.” I suppose you think this a lie too?
Planned Parenthood Baby Parts Business Partners Admit Guilt in $7.8 Million Settlement

Planned Parenthood was thoroughly investigated and all charges against them were dropped. The anti abortion activist whose edited film caused the uproar were charged with felonies for their part in the false accusations.

You guys have me. I never heard of this guy. Gosnell. Was he worse than Jim jones brainwashing 900 people to commit suicide? We lost nearly nearly same that amount at Pearl harbor, or 9/11.
Yes he was worse...these were defenseless infants.
So it's better if...Christians poison their own kids? I am treading over the line here. Suffer NOT the little children unto thee.. Mathew 19; 14.
What does that mean?

Why was he allowed to operate his death factory for so long?

Obviously, those in charge of regulation were grievously lax. That isn't a problem today. I thought you opposed regulation.

And you understand that radical abortionists allowed him to kill and abuse minorities because they are radical extremist abortionists.

And you expect us to believe that this is the only case like it in the country?

Back alley abortions may be a very common thing.

He went undetected for well over 30 years. Thinking that this is the only case like it is insanely naïve.

You guys have me. I never heard of this guy. Gosnell. Was he worse than Jim jones brainwashing 900 people to commit suicide? Living breathing christans and they willingly destroyed their own children. Not fetuses. Walking breathing kids. That is was what Christians did. What differentiates Christianity from abortionists?

Well let's see, how many people can you abuse and murder in a 30 year span as an abortion doctor?

It boggles the mind.

I'd say the average abortionists easily kills tens of thousands every year.

You guys have me. I never heard of this guy. Gosnell. Was he worse than Jim jones brainwashing 900 people to commit suicide? We lost nearly nearly same that amount at Pearl harbor, or 9/11.
So it's better if...Christians poison their own kids? I am treading over the line here. Suffer NOT the little children unto thee.. Mathew 19; 14.
What does that mean?

The state was not complicit in those murders with Jim Jones.

No so with Dr. Gosnell.

And you understand that radical abortionists allowed him to kill and abuse minorities because they are radical extremist abortionists.

He went undetected for well over 30 years. Thinking that this is the only case like it is insanely naïve.

I expect you to believe what you want to believe. Gosnell was never associated with Planned Parenthood in any way. His actions were condemned by Planned Parenthood and every other pro choice organization I have ever heard of.

What does that mean?

The state was not complicit in those murders with Jim Jones.

No so with Dr. Gosnell.
Abortion isn't the same as religious sanctioned suicide. 900 at Johnstown, but of course there were 17 of the 19 Saudi Muslim attackers that thought it was well worth a few of their lives to slaughter as any innocent people as they could. Jim Jones slaughter as many innocent people as he could... there is nothing that forbade abortion in the bible. But there is about suicide and murdering your children, and that doesn't seem stop religious figures. Go figure.

Doesn’t appear to be anyone going to see it

Maybe they should have made it direct to FoxNews

I remember all the fuss over the Christan movie : "God is real" about the true to life experience of a kid that died that came back to life. It was and is a big seller. Accept it was a fraud. Never happened. Fraud.

I expect you to believe what you want to believe. Gosnell was never associated with Planned Parenthood in any way. His actions were condemned by Planned Parenthood and every other pro choice organization I have ever heard of.

I don't know what relationship Gosnell had with Planned Parenthood. That is a good question and something I will look into.

As for Planned Parenthood condemning him, I would hope so since a jury found him to be a mass murderer.

What I can tell you is, I've seen those videos where CEO's of Planned Parenthood have discussed selling baby parts via a hidden camera in terms of the wealth generated by that sort of activity. It disgusts me. Just know this, abortion is a cash cow for Planned Parenthood. Without it, I'm not sure they could function.

I remember all the fuss over the Christan movie : "God is real" about the true to life experience of a kid that died that came back to life. It was and is a big seller. Accept it was a fraud. Never happened. Fraud.

Gosnell is a real person, and a real mass murderer, facing a real prison sentence of life behind bars, I can assure you.

And from what I hear about the movie, they have gone out of their way to include real time court verbiage and activity. From what I hear it is a movie true to life and I can't wait to see it.

I don't know what relationship Gosnell had with Planned Parenthood. That is a good question and something I will look into.

As for Planned Parenthood condemning him, I would hope so since a jury found him to be a mass murderer.

What I can tell you is, I've seen those videos where CEO's of Planned Parenthood have discussed selling baby parts via a hidden camera in terms of the wealth generated by that sort of activity. It disgusts me. Just know this, abortion is a cash cow for Planned Parenthood. Without it, I'm not sure they could function.

You saw the fake videos?

Gosnell is a real person, and a real mass murderer, facing a real prison sentence of life behind bars, I can assure you.

And from what I hear about the movie, they have gone out of their way to include real time court verbiage and activity. From what I hear it is a movie true to life and I can't wait to see it.

Don’t forget the tissues and lotion.

Why complain about "back alley abortions" when such an effort is being made to close legitimate, well-run clinics, as well as deny people access to birth-control methods? It makes absolutely no sense.

Why it took state inspectors so long to catch him is anybody's guess. Somebody at the state health department really dropped the ball. This case does not have anything to do with Planned Parenthood, and the guy is serving a life sentence.

Why these women could not obtain earlier, safe abortions is another issue.

Moreover, we need comprehensive sex education in this country, giving students a thorough knowledge about sex, birth control, abortion, and STDs, not this "abstinence only" crap. One can't just neglect to tell someone about one of the most important things in their life and then blame it on them that they didn't know.

We also need quick access to morning-after pills, and chemical methods of terminating a pregnancy in a very short amount of time within the beginning weeks of the gestation period.

Common sense seems to be in short supply in the U.S.

Banning abortion will make every abortion a Gosnell abortion

What burns me up is that we have the technology to prevent this sort of situation entirely, excepting, of course, cases in which a late-term abortion becomes medically necessary. No person in her right mind would prefer to undergo invasive (and expensive) surgery rather than take a pill, nor would she wait for so long into the gestation period that a late-term abortion is her only option. This is a no-brainer.

I think that the real problem here is that the people responsible for dragging out this whole issue have psychological problems with sex, and particularly with women having sex. They are the people hit hardest by the realization that their dads and moms did it and that heterosexuals have been doing it since the dawn of time.

Americans are a funny race. They have shit-fits if they see a female nipple, whereas people in other countries just strip and sunbathe or get into the sauna. No wonder shrinks make so much money.

Forum List

Back